Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #991
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
You're welcome.
You can see one fitting is on the end of the master going left with a 90 degree fitting and one is on top with a 90 degree fitting.
"The top port on the hand brake goes to the OEM master cylinder's rear brake output, the end port of handbrake goes to the hard line that used to screw into the OEM master."
The bleed is the same process as if you replaced your brake lines only there is more air because of the cavity inside the handbrake's master. You'll need two cans of fluid and you'll probably bleed everything twice to get all the air out.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #992
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
on the hydro e-brake, while bleeding, do you "pump" the ebrake also or just the brake pedal/calipers??
Old 12-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #993
smokins14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
On the seats, is there going to be a logo on the headrest??? I hope not.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #994
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow nice products love the roller!
Old 12-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #995
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004 View Post
on the hydro e-brake, while bleeding, do you "pump" the ebrake also or just the brake pedal/calipers??
I give it a few pulls but I mostly just use the pedal.

When I do pull the handbrake, I let the foot brake go to the floor and then I pull the handle. The combo moves an awful lot of fluid.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:33 PM   #996
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokins14 View Post
On the seats, is there going to be a logo on the headrest??? I hope not.
Youre not the first to express that opinion, I'll see what I can do.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:55 AM   #997
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
I saw a seat on your site and I think it looks pretty cool with that MAX logo. But, whatever you guys decide is best. Any clue when they'll come out? Just to know how long I have to be excited for
Old 12-31-2007, 12:57 PM   #998
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I dont know when yet. I do know there is progress being made.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:06 PM   #999
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
oil coolers in stock???

how much for 2 shipped to 95129

thx
Old 12-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #1000
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

coolers are in stock, lines and adaptors are not.
2 coolers at $60 ea is $120. shipped to you is ... Zero... you live in San Diego, come in and pick them up. Or $15 extra if you still need them shipped.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:17 AM   #1001
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
price of hicas delete bars shipped to 45805

are they any other suspension parts that will work on super hicas other than the coilovers
Old 01-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #1002
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$80 shipped.

All of the other parts work besides toe rods.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #1003
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

does this s15 have the PBM coilovers? if so, for how long? what other suspension PBM suspension pieces are on this car??
Old 01-02-2008, 09:07 PM   #1004
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Hey dan, Is there any way you can measure a Ruca completely shortened without nuts on it.
Im trying to find something shorter then my Dmax ones.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #1005
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Price for 4 20mm 5X114.3 spacers for a S14 shipped to 23435 (I'm assuming these are hub centric).
Old 01-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #1006
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004 View Post
does this s15 have the PBM coilovers? if so, for how long? what other suspension PBM suspension pieces are on this car??
Ya my car gets all of the parts shop MAX goodies, many of them in prototype form, I always volunteer to be the USA lab rat for new items. I've been running the coilovers longer then anyone here in the USA almost 2 years.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #1007
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
Hey dan, Is there any way you can measure a Ruca completely shortened without nuts on it.
Im trying to find something shorter then my Dmax ones.
looks like about 282mm on hole centers as you described.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #1008
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Price for 4 20mm 5X114.3 spacers for a S14 shipped to 23435 (I'm assuming these are hub centric).
$180 shipped.
Theres a removable CNC hub ring because some wheels can do it some wheels cant:
Old 01-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #1009
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So 40 bucks for shipping then or do the rings cost extra? Also could you tell me the outer diameter bore for the rings. Since the inside of it should be 66.7 or something like that. I can compare it to the size of the inner bore of the wheels. I apologize for all the questions, I just want to get it all right the first time.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #1010
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$10 each set for shipping to you.
The current pricing on the new spacers (weather 4 or 5 lug) with removable rings are:
15mm $70
20mm $80
25mm $90
30mm $100
They used to be 10 bucks less per pair when they were 1pc.

The ring is about 66mm on the outside and 56mm on the inside sits about 8mm above the surface.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #1011
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
looks like about 282mm on hole centers as you described.
and is that without locking nuts?
Old 01-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #1012
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes its 300mm wit deez nutz
Old 01-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #1013
yokotas13
Post Whore!

kk
ill measure my shit this weekend
Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #1014
jhec23
Zilvia Member

jhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nice
Payment sent for ruca and toe links.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #1015
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Tracking numbers have been sent to your email address. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #1016
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

WOOOO HOOOOO subframe spacers are back in stock at parts shop MAX USA!! A quick cheap and effective mod that eliminates common wheel hop problems on Nissans and provides a more direct rear suspension feel with direct power transfer between drive train and rear wheels. Installs with factory rear sub frame bushings sandwiched between the rigid spacers. C shaped upper collars make installation quick and easy eliminating the need to completely remove the rear sub frame. 100% CNC Billet Aluminum with gold annodizing. only $50
Old 01-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #1017
joe3180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joe3180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
the pullys you have for the s13 sr they are stock size? if so how much shipped to 91765? and colors adv?
and what needs to be mod to fit the intercooler? prob the same for all large front mounts but had to ask.

Last edited by joe3180; 01-07-2008 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: didnt wanna multi post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #1018
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The pullys are stock size, and come in colors but were out of them right now.
Intercooler requires you to move the battery, and cut the metal there for the pipe routing, it comes with everything but the upper hot pipe and the coupler for the throttle body. Best thing about it is that it is tube fin, not bar plate.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #1019
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Can I get a price for S13 ruca's and subframe spacers shipped to 94558?!
Thanks Dan!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #1020
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Can I get a price for S13 ruca's and subframe spacers shipped to 94558?!
Thanks Dan!
Its $240 for both items shipped but we ran out of ruca's today. If you just want the sub frame spacers now those are $60 shipped by themselves. We have more rucas coming in from Japan in a week.
Closed Thread