Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #961
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Could be worse, out here they wont sell alcohol on sunday. I hate the south lol...
You think thats bad? I live in a dry county. We have to drive 40 miles to buy alcohol in another county.
Quit yer bitchin'. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 11:57 PM   #962
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
DIY moonshine! FTW
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #963
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Liquid Death! FTW
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
You think thats bad? I live in a dry county. We have to drive 40 miles to buy alcohol in another county.
Quit yer bitchin'. lol
Damn that sucks, I am in a dry county to, but the line (which is also the name of the store) is like a 12 min drive.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #964
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
lol, dry county, thats gotta suck donkey balls.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 05-31-2009, 12:09 AM   #965
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^it does. Plus the fact that alcohol here, is slightly more expensive than other places. Thankfully its only by a buck or two usually.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:11 AM   #966
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
lol i say you buy beer and slang it... like drugs.... (oh yeah, the good stuff)
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 12:33 AM   #967
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
haha sell 40s from the the 240s hahah

Old 05-31-2009, 12:36 AM   #968
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
haha sell 40s from the the 240s hahah
no no no... sell two 40s from the 240
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #969
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Quit yer bitchin'. lol
damn thats rough. where do you live?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:42 AM   #970
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
Quote:
no no no... sell two 40s from the 240
hahaha im boreds

Old 05-31-2009, 12:44 AM   #971
Felipe
Post Whore!

work is boring right now.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 02:09 AM   #972
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Just got back home from preppin Jack's Blue Dolphin for the HTM event tomorrow, then had to pick my girl up from work.

Sigh. Hopefully I can get my car finished soon, I was so jealous... I wanna drive!!!!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-31-2009, 02:13 AM   #973
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808

Yup. That sums up my night.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:17 AM   #974
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
went downtown, drank some various rums straight on the rocks
saw big lebowski at the midnight show, dozed off for a little while
got a white russian for the road (3am bars + no open container laws for passengers = wooooo), and now i'm here

edit: dry county? are you guys fucking serious? that shit still exists?

Last edited by BustedS13; 05-31-2009 at 03:02 AM..
Old 05-31-2009, 03:08 AM   #975
Felipe
Post Whore!

did every one go to sleep?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 03:14 AM   #976
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
gonna flip on some Abbott and Costello and try to. got to tar the foundation of my house tomorrow, and possibly start hanging drywall in the kitchen. fuck my life
Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 AM   #977
Felipe
Post Whore!

drywall... much fun
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 10:39 PM   #978
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #979
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Checking in for the first time... Ever. bored as fuck.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:58 PM   #980
Felipe
Post Whore!

lol make that 2
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #981
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
DIY moonshine! FTW
Too much work. No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Damn that sucks, I am in a dry county to, but the line (which is also the name of the store) is like a 12 min drive.
Lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
lol, dry county, thats gotta suck donkey balls.
You have no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
^it does. Plus the fact that alcohol here, is slightly more expensive than other places. Thankfully its only by a buck or two usually.
Yeah, theres some bars, but they're not the same sort of bars that normal "wet" counties or states have. Lame.

Quote:
lol i say you buy beer and slang it... like drugs.... (oh yeah, the good stuff)
My brother-in-law's best friend got locked up for 3 days for that. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
damn thats rough. where do you live?
Its a suburb of Lindale, Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
edit: dry county? are you guys fucking serious? that shit still exists?
Yes. East Texas FTL.

Meanwhile, I am HAMMERED and watching Futurama. Rad.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #982
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
My brother-in-law's best friend got locked up for 3 days for that. lol

well 3 days is not that bad.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #983
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
"oops" is not a word you want to hear when you're getting a haircut

Quote:
and watching Futurama. Rad.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #984
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:

well 3 days is not that bad.
I'd rather sell no alcohol and avoid being locked up, than make a couple bucks selling it and miss out on several work days after getting caught. lol
Old 06-01-2009, 01:08 AM   #985
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'd rather sell no alcohol and avoid being locked up, than make a couple bucks selling it and miss out on several work days after getting caught. lol

true... but what if your selling kegs? lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #986
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
What was up with ATHF???
TPAIN???
Old 06-01-2009, 01:22 AM   #987
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
nom nom nom nom nom....
Old 06-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #988
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
true... but what if your selling kegs? lol
I ono, I always assumed that kegs are rented, not bought. I don't drink beer, so I wouldn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
What was up with ATHF???
TPAIN???
Dunno, I missed it. I can't seem to find Cartoon Network on this stupid Texas cable shit.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #989
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
"oops" is not a word you want to hear when you're getting a haircut

well... dont let your mom cut it no more... lol

Quote:
I ono, I always assumed that kegs are rented, not bought. I don't drink beer, so I wouldn't know.
i see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
nom nom nom nom nom....
what you eating there boy?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #990
s13newb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13newb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13newb
hey does anyone else hear about the circuit sport dual exhaust and dat they were discontinued !!!!
Closed Thread