Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-31-2014, 07:10 AM   #901
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post

WUT
Mother of jesus fuck, the fuckery, if Ebola was a car...

Old 10-31-2014, 07:14 AM   #902
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
Mother of jesus fuck, the fuckery, if Ebola was a car...
I'd pop the t tops and have my fro waving in the wind.

Then I'd get out and set it on fire.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:21 AM   #903
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Saw that car on the ifd Facebook page. Makes me really wonder if its worth going to these events next season.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:23 AM   #904
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Saw that car on the ifd Facebook page. Makes me really wonder if its worth going to these events next season.
For a laugh, What I have been doing for several years. Helps to have a nondescript daily.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #905
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha that Firebird is awesome. Looks like something out of NFS game.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #906
Martino
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Martino is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rak123 View Post
Not all of us ruin our cars up here. Granted my exterior is still stock because all of my money is tied up in maintenance and fixing up all the damage the Japanese owner did to my car and my suspension.
But mine will be this just with a full origin stylish kit and lower next year

http://i.imgur.com/gO81V7y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lkZEapz.jpg
And my bros cookie
http://i.imgur.com/vDss2Dn.jpg
That's because you haven't done anything obnoxiously stupid to yours and it looks quite clean, so kudos for that.

But god dammit do we have some horrible heaps in Ontario/Quebec.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #907
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
My daily is getting some love. Lots of clean up ahead.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #908
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Do hope "cleanup" includes new rad support.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:37 AM   #909
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Why would you erector set front a daily?
Old 10-31-2014, 11:12 AM   #910
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Ummm... because racecar, obviously.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #911
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
hahahahahaha holy shit this is so relevant.

and that "ebola car"... why do people do the things they do.. The recommended page made me laugh harder though.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:38 AM   #912
pancakes562
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
pancakes562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Check out that pinstriping lol

Old 10-31-2014, 11:50 AM   #913
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
We need more s-chassis donks in this thread. That is hilarious as well.

I'm surprised what Google had for "donk 240sx." Despite questionable styling, they actually appear to be well executed and in nicer quality than most Hoonigan/Aint Care cars in this thread

Old 10-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #914
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
those are so right.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:23 PM   #915
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Yo, I hate Donks more than anyone, but those are cleaner than even some of the cars in the "Best S-Chassis" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
hahahahahaha holy shit this is so relevant.

and that "ebola car"... why do people do the things they do.. The recommended page made me laugh harder though.
lol. Aziz is retarded funny. All his standup should be about Harris.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #916
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
that is the ugliest Firebird i have ever seen
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #917
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
that is the ugliest Firebird i have ever seen
huehuehue

id like to see people start putting rising suns/imperial flags on their american cars

blah blah blah

danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #918
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
BADASS galaxy painting under hood see pics

Quote:
custom skyline painted on hood
Old 11-01-2014, 01:46 AM   #919
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
this harris dude will literally never understand the concept of this thread. many have tried explaining to him but most of his responses are worthy of such a strong facepalm, you'd slap your own face off.
its because you chowderheads are posting either missile cars at ebisu, or half finished cars that are in a shed and are then pulling each others dicks about how bad the car looks, and how your shit looks way better than that..

Do you honestly not see the problem there?

you can continue to spend all your money keeping your car looking lovely and clean and then standing around at the local servo talking shit with other stooges about how your car is 'hellaflush' and makes the chicks all wet, but i'll continue to spend my money on making my car faster at going around a race track..

The only difference is i don't hate on people for having a perfectly clean car even though that driver most probably has never seen a race track in his life..

THAT'S the problem with the car scene these days.. Too many dickheads ripping on others because of how they choose to own/drive their car.. That dude with the laurel or whatever it is at Ebisu has literally no impact on you what so ever, yet his car has been posted in this thread repeatedly as 'doing it wrong'..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:19 AM   #920
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...but there have been plenty of videos and images to show that you can have an awesome looking car AND be mad JDM dorifuto tyte, y0. I mean I THINK that's the whole criteria for NOT being in this thread. Then again, brother, you seem too eager to be the Robinhood of 240 owners and say it's all based on money. It's not. It's based on patience. Most young car owners don't have it. The Japanese kid with the Bad Quality 180sx has patience...and I don't even like his car anymore. I DO, however, admire his dedication and respectable amount of fab work done to make it into the monstrosity it is today. Most guys make it a monstrosity within the first two weeks. Where's the love?

Last edited by dizzariot; 11-01-2014 at 06:16 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #921
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:23 AM   #922
l adam l
Zilvia Member

l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

^^EXACTLY don't be butt hurt if your track car looks like shit. Look at your car, then look at this thread. If your car resembles what's on this thread, your track car probably looks like shit. If you're not rich and can't afford to drift a nice car, that's fine. Just stfu and know your car looks like a bag of dicks while you're driving it. If you enjoy it. ..why the fuck care what it looks like?
l adam l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #923
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...but there have been plenty of videos and images to show that you can have an awesome looking car AND be mad JDM dorifuto tyte, y0. I mean I THINK that's the whole criteria for NOT being in this thread. Then again, brother, you seem too eager to be the Robinhood of 240 owners and say it's all based on money. It's not. It's based on patience. Most young car owners don't have it. The Japanese kid with the Bad Quality 180sx has patience...and I don't even like his car anymore. I DO, however, admire his dedication and respectable amount of fab work done to make it into the monstrosity it is today. Most guys make it a monstrosity within the first two weeks. Where's the love?
yeah i agree, you absolutely can.. the problem is that there is heaps of photos in here of cars that have been crashed or whatever, and patched together to make the next track meet..

Shit, there is a photo on this page of a car that is clearly half way through a build, how the fuck is that doing it wrong? the car isn't even finished yet?

Essentially you are hating on people for spending money on working on their driving skill, as opposed to spending the money on making the car look hellaflush and pretty..

I'll say it again though, you hate on missile cars at ebisu, yet none of you chowderheads have ever done anything like that before.. IF you did go to ebisu, and you spent the entire week fixing your car so it looked 'right', then you would waste the entire week..

Whatever, i'v said it before, i'll say it again.. This entire thread is whats wrong with the car scene.. Who gives a fuck what other people do to their car? Some of you idiots saying things like 'oh just fucken kill me', and 'this is why i hate the 240 scene' are clearly far more interested in the opinions of others than most..

We all like cars, and coincedentally, we all like the same brand of car.. Yet because some people don't modify THEIR car to YOUR liking, it ends up on a forum being the butt of the joke.. yes having an unsafe car is bad, but there is a difference between having an unsafe car, and one that is an eyesore..

Ontopic:

My friends and I doing it wrong.. Look how shitty our cars are!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0uc2VT5T4Q
Old 11-01-2014, 07:52 AM   #924
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
it is. $20 for a full track day is a steal. and everyone there are extremely friendly people. some ugly ass cars in the mix but its a good time.

and to everyone who talked shit about the purple Celica with the zebra strip, until your able to throw backward entries like he can you should your tongues.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:30 AM   #925
red_s14zenki
Leaky Injector

red_s14zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Clearly this is what was used, it has a picture of the acceptable applications right on it:

I like knowing I posted this picture on Reddit and its now being put to good use!
red_s14zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #926
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaddock View Post
We need more s-chassis donks in this thread. That is hilarious as well.

I'm surprised what Google had for "donk 240sx." Despite questionable styling, they actually appear to be well executed and in nicer quality than most Hoonigan/Aint Care cars in this thread
In complete honesty, these are highly executed and genuinely has high quality in them. One cannot argue that sheer quality of work that some of the Donks/Bubbles/Boxes have. Perfect example is Miami-Dade Florida. Homies down there got it right.

Even though I highly disagree with these 240sx and the donk look. The paintjob, interior is damn near flawless. Do you see the underbody of that Sky/Baby blue one? It look spit shine clean. Put's a lot of these S-Chassis to shame in cleanliness and quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Yo, I hate Donks more than anyone, but those are cleaner than even some of the cars in the "Best S-Chassis" thread.
Haha what's wrong with donks man?

I had to bring this icon back out. FLA, P.O.P. HOLD IT DOWN!!!!
Old 11-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #927
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
My friends and I doing it wrong.. Look how shitty our cars are!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0uc2VT5T4Q
The first step in 'doing it wrong' is making a Laurel or any old family sedan into a 'track car.'
If you really cared about performance only and achieving the highest scores on the track and winning the most high fives from your gaijin friends or however drifting works, you should use a more suitable platform. Otherwise you are not being serious about having fun and not caring.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #928
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to mention how much easier it is to build something in Japan, considering the availability of parts and prices. Your car shouldnt be looking so haggard. Harris, you and your car belong in here
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #929
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yeah Harris I'd basically say everything about that video is doing it wrong.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #930
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The first step in 'doing it wrong' is making a Laurel or any old family sedan into a 'track car.'
If you really cared about performance only and achieving the highest scores on the track and winning the most high fives from your gaijin friends or however drifting works, you should use a more suitable platform. Otherwise you are not being serious about having fun and not caring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Not to mention how much easier it is to build something in Japan, considering the availability of parts and prices. Your car shouldnt be looking so haggard. Harris, you and your car belong in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Yeah Harris I'd basically say everything about that video is doing it wrong.
Again, opinions from people that don't actually drive.. Notice not one of the people in this thread have ever actually driven a matsuri in japan? Literally every car there looks like that, and there are heaps of 'family cars', rwd rb powered cars that have interchangable parts with s13's.. You guys can keep living the service station lifestyle and sticking 'illest' stickers to your cars, i'll keep driving them into the ground..

Enjoy the poser lifestyle boys!!!