Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #901
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i was just generally just talking about during their playing days. a lot of players do great and/or dumb things after they retire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #902
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Javares Crintinton killed a lady in Atlanta GA then attempted to run. Gilbert Arenas is another person who is bound to hurt someone with his gun collection. Alonzo Mourning had a hell of a temper.on him as well but he mainly took it out on the guy guarding him everynight althouh he did slapbox with Larry Johnson in the playoffs once.

Last edited by Riq; 02-20-2012 at 02:43 PM..
Old 02-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #903
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Javares Crintinton killed a lady in Atlanta GA then attempted to run. Gilbert Arenas is another person who is bound to hurt someone with his gun collection. Alonzo Mourning had a hell of a temper.on him as well but he mainly took it out on the guy guarding him everynight althouh he did slapbow with Larry Johnson in the playoffs once.
Hell, you could fill the whole backcourt with Arenas and Crittenton, now that you mention it, let us not forget their shared involvement in the little kerfuffle that got them both suspended.

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #904
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo suspended two games for throwing ball at referee - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

To be honest, I have thought Rondo was kinda dirty since his rookie season and I am HONESTLY surprised this was the first time he was ejected from a game, especially with that shit he pulled in that epic first-round series in Chicago a couple years back

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #905
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
vqboodah is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^reason why they gave him 2 day suspension instead of one.

I'm praying Celts pick it up soon... plenty of beast east team contenders now that the celts will have a hard time to beat.

No Bass, Rondo, Or KG.. oh boy
Old 02-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #906
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Greg Oden Portland Trail Blazers has second microfracture surgery 022012 - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

Greg Oden is shaping out to be the next in a long line of NBA Draft Busts...
4 (well, this would be 5th) possible seasons, he has completed ONE season's worth of games, playing in 82 games... Tough break, homie!

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #907
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Things are getting interesting in Lakerland...

LAKERS LIKE BEASLEY - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN

Old 02-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #908
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Things are getting interesting in Lakerland...

LAKERS LIKE BEASLEY - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN

Please shoot me now

And I write too!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #909
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
andddddd...like I said earlier, once Melo returns, Knicks lose.

as long as we finish ahead of Boston, I'm happy lol...I'm surprised BOS is playing .500 right now.

xquizitditz
Old 02-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #910
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
and your point?

dwill lit it up without shump and chandler in foul trouble. they started raining 3 balls.

not to mention the miss ft. could have it closer.

add to that the bs refs call and no calls

i called it nets looking for redemption which dwill got. smashed it on lin.

i just wished shump was on him.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #911
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Any coincidence that mayweather puts down a 900k bet for the nets to win and the refs pretty much handed the game to the nets? Plus Jay-z at the game to make sure shit goes down..
Old 02-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #912
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yeah, there was plenty on bs calls to get chandler in trouble. on the offensive end got fouled bunch of times no calls.

it was plain and simple dwill killed us. exposed lin's D a bit. this back to back killed us. so, little rest and practice.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #913
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

since no one talking about boom dizzle...i have to say good start.

always have that great vision(pass to novak even it was too late).
got trapped driving in the paint with the missed dish by jeffries.
still deadly from downtown.

looking forward for more boom action time.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #914
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA John Wall throws a bitch fit because shaq and charles didn't draft him early enough.

John Wall’s pretty mad about getting picked 12th for the rookies-sophomores game | ProBasketballTalk

“It’s a joke to me,” said Wall, who is averaging 16.9 points and 7.5 assists in his second season. “If they think there are 11 guys better than me, then that’s their decision. But I know what I think in my mind and all I can do is go out there and play basketball the way I know how to play.”

it's that kind of attitude that will keep you from realizing your potential of becoming the next dwayne wade and turning into another allen iverson. what's up with these stubborn ass basketball players who don't listen and can't take constructive criticism for what it's worth?

Quote:
Old 02-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #915
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

media is probably just trying to blow it up out of proportions.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #916
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i called it nets looking for redemption which dwill got. smashed it on lin.
While you DID say that NJ would be gunning for the Knickerbockers, you also said with great conviction that Baron Davis would prevent them from getting it.

Or has your memory for things that JUST happened left you? What you SAID was:
Quote:
Now nets is looking for redemption from linsanity.

They won't get it because the boom dizzle is back.

I gave proper respects for a quality win against Dallas, but even I did not have the Knicks slated for a loss until the Heat game.
No, beating the Hawks on Wednesday will not impress me, nor will using the back-to-back as an excuse be valid against Miami, who will be between road trips and are as crippled at PG as are the Lakers.

And I write too!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #917
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Woo hoooo go Bulls!!

D-ROSE!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #918
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
While you DID say that NJ would be gunning for the Knickerbockers, you also said with great conviction that Baron Davis would prevent them from getting it.

Or has your memory for things that JUST happened left you? What you SAID was:

I gave proper respects for a quality win against Dallas, but even I did not have the Knicks slated for a loss until the Heat game.
No, beating the Hawks on Wednesday will not impress me, nor will using the back-to-back as an excuse be valid against Miami, who will be between road trips and are as crippled at PG as are the Lakers.

that was just hopeful thinking... get real but, can't a man hope that he was 100%. i knew bdizzle wasn't going to log tons of mins (or any like the mavs game) and wasn't going to do much. same expectation with melo being rusty and btw passing way too much. his FT was killling me.

one name: SHUMPERT. Dwill you got lucky. usually he bails lin out from situation like last night.

down by 8 wasnt so bad. with so many 3 ball rainning for the nets.

http://www.msg.com/videos/dantoni-po...ts-220-1.83954

Last edited by BOROSUN; 02-21-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #919
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

anyone notice how awfull the chinese/taiwanese media questions are?

Jeremy Lin Postgame: Loss to Nets (2/20) - Videos - MSG.com

ive been watching all the postgame interview. they bring/ask the most ridiculous questions ever.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #920
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
media is probably just trying to blow it up out of proportions.
those are the words are coming out of John Wall's mouth, hence the quotation marks. charles barkley, kenny smith, and now shaq are not the best analyst, but this is not the first time a player has gotten mad about something they said on their show.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #921
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
those are the words are coming out of John Wall's mouth, hence the quotation marks.
yes and no. he does also mention, he doesn't really care.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #922
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
speaking of the hawks, they are doing terrible lately after starting the season well. i hear the whole team is frustrated and marvin williams wants out because he wants a bigger role in the offense.

raymond felton also playing like crap in portland. He blames Nate McMillan for taking him in and out of the game and ruining his rhythm and also says it's hard to play when the coach doesn't have confidence in you.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #923
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This season, right now, is ‘Antoni’s moment to ‘barbecue or mildew’. I do not expect that he will keep his job much longer if they manage to screw this one up, and just making the playoffs won’t get it, they will need at least to make it to the conference championship in order to say they’re bringing a strong nucleus back to the table to go back at it.
Then comes the problem that Lin will become a potentially too-expensive free agent for whom they will not have Bird rights because they claimed him off of waivers and some other intricacies involving their status as it relates to the salary cap.

No one I know personally who is a Knicks fan wanted the guy there in the first place, if only based upon the actual outcome of his time in Phoenix. Right now, though, he has the merging situations of a damn near quarter billion-dollar frontcourt, the luckiest waivers claim in the last 10 years at least and MORE attention than they had even before – and that is saying a lot!
Now for the problem.
Ask any Miami Heat fan from last year or Celtics/Lakers fan from the three before it. The bullseye is on them, and every team – ESPECIALLY those who found themselves on the bad side of the wake of “Linsanity” – will wake up and play that much harder against them now. Deron Williams proved that last night. Furthermore, as this thing snowballs, you can wholly expect that teams who had not yet been in front of it will ALSO bring their best game on a nightly basis.

In the days and weeks ahead, the Knicks have Miami this week, then a murderer’s row of Boston, Dallas and San Antonio week after next, THEN a 5-in-7-days stretch with Philly, Chicago, Portland and a home-and-home with Indy. As a Lakers fan, I thought the first couple months of the schedule were some ol' bullshit, but apparently other teams are about to feel it themselves.

If last night was a showing that Carmelo and Baron Davis (who I bet will not be back in NY next year) need time to gel with this lineup, they will have VERY little time to get it together, lest the Knicks will be looking at the wrong side of enormous odds. Remember that every Knicks fan should be in FEAR that Melo, Davis and JR Smith do not go back to their old ways as well.

And I write too!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #924
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

man, i would love to have the old melo back, like how he played with billups. he avg 31.5 pg with 49.7% shooting,44.8%3ball,85.7%ft and 8.4 rebounds. same with dizzle.

my main concern is defense/rebounding with stat. humphries should have never gotten 14 reb last night. he has no fcking heart.

Knicks D chart changes
chandler-great
stat-lack
melo-lack/okay
fields-okay
lin-okay

this how it would shift...

chandler-great
jeffries-great
melo-okay/good
shump-great
lin-great

ive seen...

chandler-great
stat-lack No improvement just, he's lost.
jeffries-great
shump-great
lin-great

i'm just hoping for the best. he wakes up one day and see's that picture to fill-in that role.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 02-21-2012 at 11:55 AM..
Old 02-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #925
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
man, i would love to have the old melo back, like how he played with billups. he avg 31.5 pg with 49.7% shooting,44.8%3ball,85.7%ft and 8.4 rebounds. same with dizzle.

my main concern is defense/rebounding with stat. humphries should have never gotten 14 reb last night. he has no fracking heart.
No you don’t, the “old versions” of Carmelo and Baron involved a whole lot of getting and keeping the ball for themselves while the remainder of the people on the floor waited and prayed that it was their man who doubled off of them and that maybe, JUST maybe that they passed out of the double team. For their abilities, this probably made them decent players, but at no point should any allegedly objectively thinking individual think that going back to THAT will make a team competitive when it counts.

The person you DO want the old version of is Amar’e, the one who bullied and outjumped people for rebounds, the willing pick-and-roll partner with a wide array of shots in his zone whose best defense was simply working the SHIT out of the dude who had to defend him.

I would really like for you to stop playing yourself because these players happen to play for your team now, their flaws are well-worn and it is on them to show that they’re fixed, and we’re still waiting to see it.

And I write too!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #926
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

that's your opinion.

imo still stands.

old amare still cant post. he thinks he's iverson, thinks he can beat his man by facing him.
also he still can't play with a big clogging his paint.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #927
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Bs5U5B3SY
Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #928
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
^---- lulz
Old 02-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #929
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

how the hell does the thunders keep pulling these wins with 2 guys only running the show with a shoot-first-ask-later pg and so many TO?

they have 2 great defensive role players. last night: ibaka 12reb/3blocks perkins 13rebs/6blocks. you see that amare?
Old 02-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #930
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks like the Heat are ready to torch some Knickerbockers. Thursday can't come fast enough...
Closed Thread