Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #871
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yep, from the 91 it's still quite a ways.

just keep going.
and once you pass the 101,
keep going.

then a few exits later you'll hit roscoe, make a right off the exit and boom ur there at denny's, right across the street from pimp my ride's Galpin Auto Sports!!!!!.....fail
Old 02-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #872
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Ill just stay there- Mad Mike can cover our whole group in PLEXIGLASS!!! That way we can stay dry!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #873
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yep, from the 91 it's still quite a ways.
from the 91 its alittle far but its not that bad that early in the morning
Old 02-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #874
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
looks like its gonna be dry on Sunday. Shall we BBQ?? 1 day to decide.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #875
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Dom is not coming so we have to talk about what we are gonna do for lunch. I could bring my bbq and cook?
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #876
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
aww..dry..boohoo..lol. jk.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #877
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Dom is not coming???
Old 02-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #878
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
get beter mike
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #879
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
Dom is not coming???

get ur mind outta the gutter .... lol jk

i say...we bring sack lunches. i'm bringing lunchables. with a capri sun.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #880
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Should I bring the bbq? Like ill bbq if people bring burgers and stuff. But you have to bring me something lol
Old 02-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #881
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey we COULD be drifting tomorrow if it wasn't for the dudes that are whipped.

HAHAHA just kidding, I still need to fix my car anyways.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #882
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

So glad I don't have a gf

is cheaper to take a break from women between december 24 and February 15 lol
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #883
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post

Hahahaha.

And hopefully their birthday falls inbetween there too.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #884
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Hahahaha.

And hopefully their birthday falls inbetween there too.
Hell ya lol

I'm a cheap ass some times lol
Old 02-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #885
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

get ur mind outta the gutter .... lol jk

i say...we bring sack lunches. i'm bringing lunchables. with a capri sun.
omg...youre terrible...
not what i meant
Old 02-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #886
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post

What are you talking about. I dont have a job or money. Cant even drive anywhere.
Having a Girl is way better.
they take you out, drive you around, spend money on you, and when you cant afford anything, you just have sex! lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #887
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
What are you talking about. I dont have a job or money. Cant even drive anywhere.
they take you out, drive you around, spend money on you, and when you cant afford anything, you just have sex! lol
listen to this guy! he's been through it all! xD, castro, teach me a thing or two at the track!
Old 02-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #888
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Devin Bring BBQ DTC will supply the eats. (as always)
Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #889
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Will anybody at the event have a low profile jack?

If so, can I borrow it once or twice during the day?
I won't have a jack with me this time...
I'll have one as well. You can borrow whenever as is the same with anyone else. Just one request... bring it back to me when you're done with it.
I've had a problem of people borrowing it, and then passing it on to someone else without me knowing and it gets annoying trying to track down my own jack when I need it.

Quote:
remember you sexy drifters, meet at the Denny's off of the 405 at Roscoe btw 5-530AM!!!

brian ur welcome to meet up with us along with that sexy bastard ernie, and i'm sure one of us would gladly get a pic of you're car in-motion during sunrise
I shall be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Devin Bring BBQ DTC will supply the eats. (as always)
Yay, BBQ!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:13 AM   #890
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i think im gunna caravan!

i remember when my alternator/water pump belt decided to snap on the 14...

shit was lame times ten.

pretty much just because none of the places opened till 9.....

had to just chill and sleep until it was time.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #891
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Castro speaks from experience...haha. why do you think the man drove a beat as fuck 240 for the longest time...girls don't want to be seen in that. so they drive...I love it...and yes....having a gf means loads of sex...devin..you should try it. keeps you young...shit look at castro. he hasn't even turned 21 yet. haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:11 AM   #892
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
i have the water!!

ernie has the meat!

bring what you can BROss!!

come sunday lets all get
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:13 AM   #893
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Does anyone have a set of extra motor mounts? Any condition?
Old 02-14-2009, 02:51 AM   #894
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I got a pair in my garage if you want to come pick them up. shoot me a pm and i'll give you my number.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:50 AM   #895
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
all righty, so will we need some buns? Plates? snacks? Are we doing burgers? or just various meats? Tortillas? Lets plan this!

I'll bring an extra case of water, just in case. And maybe some trash bags.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #896
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Burgers and hot dogs.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #897
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I can probably bring a bag of snacks from Albertsons right off the 14.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #898
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
jxn and i got water

ernie is bringing buns and meat also.

devins bringing the BBQ

Brians bringing a bag of snacks from from Albertsons

who else?
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #899
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Burgers and hot dogs.
you have buns?? ketchup? mustard??
Old 02-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #900
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
what kind of grill are you bringing devin? charcoal or propane? i'll bring some carne, tortillas, guacamole, etc?

personally, i like to cook with propane and propane accessories..
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote