Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #61
mr_eh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
mr_eh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

http://www.motorworldhype.com/2010-0...ndy/#more-5531
Old 06-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #62
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post

rumor release date is by christmas.
Yessssss I know what I'm gonna ask santa for aka my wifey lol

Make a 360 version and I'll buy it

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #63
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
WOW JUST SIMPLY WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnyBxVhK_c

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #64
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^
Holy fuckballs, that's the first decent footage I'd seen of the screen. It doesn't even really "work" through a camera lens like that, but you can tell how good it'd be in person. Tremendously impressive.

I also like how the camera pans up a little now and then for boob footage.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #65
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
all set up to subconsciously associate blondes+boobs with 3DS. clever nintendo is clever
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #66
mr_eh
Zilvia Junkie

mr_eh is an unknown quantity at this point
i suddenly need a 3ds.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #67
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy View Post
all set up to subconsciously associate blondes+boobs with 3DS. clever nintendo is clever
i said the same thing, except the brunette at the end of the vid
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #68
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Yessssss I know what I'm gonna ask santa for aka my wifey lol

Make a 360 version and I'll buy it
im down for that plan, but once GT5 comes out (assuming not for XB) my ass is goign to PS3...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Holy nuts. Once again Nintendo surprising the shit out of everyone.

And what I like about this E3 is they came with the hardcore shit. They've been criticized by everyone (including myself) for just showing casual gamer stuff at E3 when the casual gamers aren't even paying attention to E3. E3 is for the gamers. They snapped...

New hardware
New Metal Gear
Resident Evil
Zelda
Metroid
Kirby
Kid Icarus
StarFox
Golden Eye sequel
Epic Mickey
Side Scrollin Sonic!

I mean you can't come up with a more hardcore list if you tried.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #70
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
dont forget it plays also 3d movies. maybe.

the question is : what kind of cpu is it using? if rumor is true (tegra 2 chip). it would be more awsome. as the tegra is capable of 1080p with this low res it should be no sweat creating good looking games.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #71
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Vs1KZAdvA

looks promising.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #72
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
looks like call of duty with vehicles
Old 06-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #73
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

i like how they photoshopped her ass for better advertising lol

I probably cant afford it, ill wait to rota makes a knock off
your dumb if u buy this, get a steering wheel
Old 06-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
dont forget it plays also 3d movies. maybe.
Not maybe, IGN said it did.

This, in 3D, on a handheld!?

Old 06-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #75
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I probably cant afford it, ill wait to rota makes a knock off
your dumb if u buy this, get a steering wheel
They said it would be cheaper then a Sony OE controller. Much cheaper then a wheel.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #76
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

the resident evil 3DS shots are all pre-render. not in game graphics.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #77
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
They said it would be cheaper then a Sony OE controller. Much cheaper then a wheel.
2nd thought it might be pretty fun compared to a oe controller, and sometimes its annoying to dig out and mount my steering wheel then put it away when i dont need it
Old 06-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #78
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
the resident evil 3DS shots are all pre-render. not in game graphics.
Yeah but if this thing is almost as capable as a 360 they can't be that far off from it.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #79
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

that is true

but the extra processing power is probably not simply for better visual quality

instead, the 3DS has to render two slightly different frames for every single frame that a 360 or ps3 would have to render

i would guess a significant part of the 3DS's power goes towards making that work... hence the visual look of gamecubish/wii-ish kid icarus demo
Old 06-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #80
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
looks like call of duty with vehicles

you say that like its a bad thing
Old 06-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #81
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
that is true

but the extra processing power is probably not simply for better visual quality

instead, the 3DS has to render two slightly different frames for every single frame that a 360 or ps3 would have to render

i would guess a significant part of the 3DS's power goes towards making that work... hence the visual look of gamecubish/wii-ish kid icarus demo
PS3 does 3D too...
Old 06-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #82
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
you say that like its a bad thing
i purposely put no tone in my post good sir, mainly because cod spun off moh:aa, being made by IW spuf off from 2015, so calling moh reboot a cod ripoff is kind of non sequitur

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
PS3 does 3D too...
right... and?
obviously it depends on the game and the implementation
(for example, you can share non 3d static background elements between two of the same frame)
but at the end of the day, sacrifices have to be made because you don't get extra work for free.

for example: wipeout 3d on ps3
accomplished 3d by downscaling from 1080p to lower resolution and cutting the refresh rate
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/23/p...quire-upscali/
Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #83
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yea, i just saw it. nintendo showed a couple of 3d movies available.

hd wipeout wasn't build on 3d it was implemented. just like how games build on dx11 looks better than games implemented with dx11 update .
future 3d games dont have to sacrifice anything..
Old 06-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #84
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

these are the mmo games i have been waiting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik61--E0EgY
f2p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dv1tPTZkmg
im not sure about ff. i mean, you can't even jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8VAc715yY8
this all gameplay action. action style mmo. def playing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hD4G8HlW8o
ps3 & pc exclusive. def playing it.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #85
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I am not a fan of MMORPG games. I am a huge fan of Final Fantasy, but to me they kinda just started going downhill from 10. They got way too crazy on details and graphics and forgot about the simple fun stuff. They went from having no mouthes in FF7 to crazy ass spell summons that will blow up your 1080p HDTV's.

The 3D stuff looks really interesting. I'd love a Resident Evil 3D shooter game. Use an old school nintendo gun or something
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #86
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
agreed with the final fantasy series, although FF8 or FF7 was pretty much garbage.
you can only play so much of that series.
for all the sequels it has, the gameplay lacks innovation & is terribly linear.
every sequel is just a rehash with fancier graphics

MMORP's are also big time killers, and that's what i dislike about them
shits almost like working another full time job.
I could have earned a master's degree with all the time i spent on WoW in 3 yrs.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #87
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
future 3d games dont have to sacrifice anything..
correction: they will have to sacrifice less
Old 06-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #88
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Twisted Metal looks dope.. I used to love those games growing up, and that is what I always felt was missing from the ps3 line up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CkLlIVpp_Q

Glad GT5 got a release date, hope they stick to it this time. LBP2 looks kinda cool as well, I enjoyed the first one.

MGS: Rising looks pretty cool. I am interested in how it will turn out. Hope all the hack 'n slash stuff is done via analog stick and not PS Move/ MS Kinetic gimmicky stuff. Cool technology yes, but I'd rather play a game via controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtM3PGyiQUc

Anyone else catch Gabe Newell at Sony's press conference announcing Portal2 and steam coming to PS3 AND that Portal2 will be best on PS3 as far as consoles go. Pretty crazy coming from a guy that seemed to hate the ps3. Either way I never played Portal1, might play Portal2, but more interested in Left4Dead/2.. Although I already have L4D for 360 so even then.

And Playstation Plus is ehhh.. well, not sure how it's going to work out. PSN offers so much already for free that I don't see myself paying for Plus anytime soon. Who knows it might be worth it.. I guess we'll see.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:01 PM   #89
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
correction: they will have to sacrifice less

wtf, when did type that... regardless 3D= gay

So i just did some E3 read up from Apex Kings forum, omg GT5 is gonna be pretty fucking sick. so excited now.

• Polyphony Digital is working on reducing load times and is still tweaking graphics ahead of the November release date.
  • The game has nearly filled all of the space available on Blu-Ray disc.
  • You’ll have the option to synchronize the game’s time of day with the track’s current local time.
  • The crowds will be dynamic, so there will be more tents, cars, and motorhomes at longer races.
  • Yamauchi admits his team may have “actually gone too far in modeling some of this detail” and suggested it might be “more suited to the next generation of PlayStation.”
  • Both high and low-beam headlights will be included, so you can flash slower cars as you’re about to pass them (how awesome will this be during the 24 hour races!?!). All lights will illuminate dirt, smoke, or other debris in the air.
  • NASCAR insisted that all of their series’ cars be playable on all circuits in the game.
  • It was previously mentioned that only 9 NASCAR cars will be included, but this was incorrect. There are simply 9 cars in the E3 2010 demo, but “many more” are coming.
  • With the exception of profanity, all of the Nurburgring’s*graffiti*has been re-created, just as it is in real life. According to Kotaku, they will attempt to keep the graffiti up-to-date before the game is shipped.
  • Players will be able to maintain an online profile to share and watch friend’s progress and statistics.
  • All cars (including standard models) will accumulate dirt and will have functional horns.
  • More information will be revealed at Gamescom in Germany on August 18-22.
  • “While racing the 24 hours of Nurburgring, you can smell people’s barbecues — we couldn’t recreate that.” — Kazunori Yamauchi

GT5’s Photomode, Online Features, NASCAR, & More Details Revealed
Old 06-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #90
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
GT5 is poised to wipe it's ass with Forza. Damn I want this game.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote