Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #61
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I didn't know Aerosmith could drift

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #62
doogstein
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cant wait for Miami ill be there along with my boys from Aero-K.
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #63
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
the only good drifters were the japan guys they were waveing at us while drifting not like the US drivers that were gripping the steering wheel like they were loosing control of the car and they started drifting cuz they saw it online wow

Anyways the 2005 D1 event will never be beaten.

The announcer was a joke

The carshow was OK to much DUB not enough JDM

Wow that was a stupid post. There were a lot of awesome USA drivers. No we werent the top level D1 japan guys. We all know how to drift with one hand. We did start drifting because we saw it online, who gives a shit about the carshow, and you are a joke.

Also the drift box screwed over a lot of drivers that could have made for better entertainment. My turbo blew during practice. i was bummed. The track was easy
Old 05-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #64
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
the only good drifters were the japan guys they were waveing at us while drifting not like the US drivers that were gripping the steering wheel like they were loosing control of the car and they started drifting cuz they saw it online wow

The announcer was a joke

Dude...didn't you see Forrest, holy shit his lines/smoke was sick. Def my fav to watch during the whole event.

Yeah announcer was lame, car show sucked ass.

This was a watered down version of D1 for sure.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #65
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^^^^^^^Im with you on Wang for sure!...reppin the US hardcore...mad angle, mad smoke, even beat Kumakubo according to the drift box. He also had (3) one more times....but placed 3rd behind kumakubo.. still a great show ...
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:34 AM   #66
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Wang did rock out with his cock out

and the run with team orange where he did exactly what he said he would do in the drivers meeting but the japanese dude had a hissy fit! I think Wang should of gotten 2nd or 1st. I would of loved to see tommy roberts not blow his turbo, or matt powers compete. but Dave Blunt made all of us from SD proud as fuck!
Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 AM   #67
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:

The announcer was a joke

Lol...

You're such a cock bongler.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #68
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
I was there pitting for Forrest. My view on it was that this was a drivers' event. Yes it was pretty disorganized, yes the driver turnout was not FD status, but it sure was a fun weekend. D1 even catered food for us! Besides the BS pretty much every driver out there had a good time. And before you knock the other guys out there.....put yourself in check, these guys are out there doing what you only wish you could. I know I was hating life the whole time wishing my turbo didn't blow up at Topdrift so I could drive this event.

The Texas guys busted their asses to make it to D1 so give them some credit. They were also super fucking cool and pretty damn good drivers. Trust me if you knew you had to drive against either of the team orange guys you'd A. shit yourself, B. choke. I know I would

or....C. Become Forrest Wang and push them really effin hard.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #69
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Sure they busted their asses, but after all is said and done people come to D1GP to see World Class drifting. The Japanese pros are at that level, the US drivers are not.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #70
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
I
The Texas guys busted their asses to make it to D1 so give them some credit. They were also super fucking cool and pretty damn good drivers. Trust me if you knew you had to drive against either of the team orange guys you'd A. shit yourself, B. choke. I know I would
I chose B. lol.

Saitos car is ungodly fast.

Yeah, it was total drivers event, and it was fun as hell.

I would have dug it if the course was faster, and wasnt' over the biggest drainage ditch in the lot, but what can you do, at least it was fun.

Quote:
Sure they busted their asses, but after all is said and done people come to D1GP to see World Class drifting. The Japanese pros are at that level, the US drivers are not.
rofl, the top 10 D1 Drivers from 08 are better than 25 random amatuer US drivers?

NO
FUCKING
WAY
WHAT
ELSE
DID
YOUR
EAGLE
EYE
SPOT

lol
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #71
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
People Forget.
This isn't the best of the the best D1.
This is a D1 series.
Some guys in Nascar kick ass, Some guys dont.
Some guys this last week kicked ass, some didnt.

I keep hearing complaints abou thow bad the car show was.

That was extra, yo dont like it, stay the fuck away.
No one's forcing you into that area.

Driving was great imo.
stands were right on the track.
media ran wild, lol.
and the best JPN drivers were there

BTW, D1 will never be like 05.
and sex will never again be like the first time.
Disneyland will never be like the first time
owning your own car will never be like the first one
feeling a titty will never be like the first time......
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #72
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
People Forget.
This isn't the best of the the best D1.
This is a D1 series.
Some guys in Nascar kick ass, Some guys dont.
Some guy

BTW, D1 will never be like 05.
and sex will never again be like the first time.
Disneyland will never be like the first time
owning your own car will never be like the first one
feeling a titty will never be like the first time......
hahahah that shit's hilarious
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 PM   #73
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:

The announcer was a joke

Do you even drive? Do you know anything about the us drivers that were there??

That was shitneck comment and you obviously dont know shit about the US drift scene.. Just because the US drivers dont bounce around like clowns in there car doesnt mean they arent a quality driver..

It was a drivers event. It was great watching alot of guys we know and drive with doing well and having fun..
Forrest killed it, we all saw that. What about Chelse?? he was on 5 fucken cylinders and made top 8.. Thats some serious shit..
Old 05-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #74
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
Do you even drive? Do you know anything about the us drivers that were there??

That was shitneck comment and you obviously dont know shit about the US drift scene.. Just because the US drivers dont bounce around like clowns in there car doesnt mean they arent a quality driver..

It was a drivers event. It was great watching alot of guys we know and drive with doing well and having fun..
Forrest killed it, we all saw that. What about Chelse?? he was on 5 fucken cylinders and made top 8.. Thats some serious shit..
lol.
agreed.

I thought everyone that advanced was great.

Novice guys qualifying against the best D1 driver, that have been drifting for 10 years plus and own there own course were they drift everyday!!!!!!!

Plus drifting is a little more natural to some, or some like to showboat.
It reminded me of that old skate video when Tom Penny did that contest run in the 90's, and was dropping "hammers", and yawning between tricks.
Its called flare.
some people wear 37 pieces of flare............
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #75
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
dirtythirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ill make sure to drive one handed next time and ill give you the bird!
dirtythirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #76
haggard240
Leaky Injector

haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i choose C ... then i would hit a wall lol and i agree! i give privateers a HUGE! props they have to use there own money to go places and stuff shit is tuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
I was there pitting for Forrest. My view on it was that this was a drivers' event. Yes it was pretty disorganized, yes the driver turnout was not FD status, but it sure was a fun weekend. D1 even catered food for us! Besides the BS pretty much every driver out there had a good time. And before you knock the other guys out there.....put yourself in check, these guys are out there doing what you only wish you could. I know I was hating life the whole time wishing my turbo didn't blow up at Topdrift so I could drive this event.

or....C. Become Forrest Wang and push them really effin hard.
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #77
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
I chose B. lol.

Saitos car is ungodly fast.

Yeah, it was total drivers event, and it was fun as hell.

I would have dug it if the course was faster, and wasnt' over the biggest drainage ditch in the lot, but what can you do, at least it was fun.

rofl, the top 10 D1 Drivers from 08 are better than 25 random amatuer US drivers?

NO
FUCKING
WAY
WHAT
ELSE
DID
YOUR
EAGLE
EYE
SPOT

lol
That you didn't disagree with me lol...

Old 05-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #78
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtythirty View Post
Perfect you pretty mother fucker
Old 05-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #79
drift monster
Leaky Injector

drift monster is an unknown quantity at this point
It was fun trying to kill you Mr. Walker.

i would like to also add the JAP drivers the got to drive the course the day before with only one pair of tires. Kumakubo designed the course, and also tested the drift box for a year and a half. All in all a fun event.
drift monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #80
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtythirty View Post

yes girl. amazing
Old 05-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #81
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLdxincABYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLdxincABYE <<<<<<<<<<< CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #82
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^great update, lmao!!!

EDIT. thanks babe

Last edited by ericcastro; 05-19-2009 at 12:02 AM..
Old 05-18-2009, 11:56 PM   #83
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Very nice footage actually the best I seen from the event.It gave it a completely different feel. SOCAL240 keep rockin on!!!!!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #84
MiataCharles
Leaky Injector

MiataCharles is an unknown quantity at this point
We love so-cal240sx!

Please visit CharlesNgRacing.com
MiataCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 AM   #85
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
holy shit tony hawk!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #86
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
holy shit tony hawk!
hahaha i said the same exact thing!

cool vids, needs moar angle!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #87
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Apparently you guys missed this video??

D1GP Anaheim on Vimeo
Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #88
240XTC
BANNED

that was a good one too...seen it on myspace.....theres another one out on streetfire as well...

D1 Grand Prix USA Round 1- Video
Old 05-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #89
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^sweet!!

thanks, didnt see that one yet.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #90
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^^ yea I saw that one too, JH FILMS all his footage & productions are fucking sweet. ROCK ON!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote