Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #61
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
well If i have a friend and he has fucked up beliefs than he is not my friend.
maybe they have been friends for 20 years because they share the same beliefs ?
i buy that. and 20 years is a HELL of a long time to continue being friends with someone you dont share values/interests/beliefs with. dont you think. the people i hang around, are alot like me. especially when it comes to those 3 things i mentioned. i dont typically associate with people i have little in common withm i may be 'friendly' with/to them. but i would not categorize them as friends.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #62
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
i buy that. and 20 years is a HELL of a long time to continue being friends with someone you dont share values/interests/beliefs with. dont you think. the people i hang around, are alot like me. especially when it comes to those 3 things i mentioned. i dont typically associate with people i have little in common withm i may be 'friendly' with/to them. but i would not categorize them as friends.
My absolute best friend of 18 years.

Doesn't believe in abortion under any circumstance. I do

Doesn't believe in gay marriage. I do

He is a devout christian. I don't even believe in god

I could go on for a long time.

Fact of the matter is I have first hand experience in looking past some peoples beliefs because even though I may not agree... he is the realest homie anyone could ever ask for and to be honest I just don't give a fuck.

Now if he was to try and impose his beliefs on me then it would probably cause a rift. Live and let live kids. It's entirely possible.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #63
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
My absolute best friend of 18 years.

Doesn't believe in abortion under any circumstance. I do

Doesn't believe in gay marriage. I do

He is a devout christian. I don't even believe in god

I could go on for a long time.

Fact of the matter is I have first hand experience in looking past some peoples beliefs because even though I may not agree... he is the realest homie anyone could ever ask for and to be honest I just don't give a fuck.

Now if he was to try and impose his beliefs on me then it would probably cause a rift. Live and let live kids. It's entirely possible.

than you are an exception to the rule of "birds of a feather, flock together"
not like regular people, and kind of an odd one in this sense. either that or your friend breaks you off real good. ( it's only a joke don't get butt hurt)
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #64
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll just leave this here..
(No, I did not make this)

YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #65
OKR_240SX
Zilvia Member

OKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to OKR_240SX
anyone see this about obama?

YouTube - Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin

I really dont wanna get into this political debate. There's Pro's and Con's for both of them. I got enough shit from my girlfriend cause I'm not even registered to vote. I know I should but i really don't like either. I'm like you ESmorz. She doesn't believe and all that and is Mormon. I'm Agnostic, and agree with what your ideas.

But this video made me laugh and the first thing I thought of was this picture I saw..

OKR_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #66
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Well, first off, I'm not white and I actually support Obama so I hope Obama(?) doesn't come after me
Old 09-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #67
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Old 09-30-2008, 01:03 AM   #68
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wait which candidate is the Nazi?
Old 09-30-2008, 01:46 AM   #69
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Wait which candidate is the Nazi?
whoever isn't from your party, they're all nazis
Old 09-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #70
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKR_240SX View Post
anyone see this about obama?

YouTube - Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin

I really dont wanna get into this political debate. There's Pro's and Con's for both of them. I got enough shit from my girlfriend cause I'm not even registered to vote. I know I should but i really don't like either. I'm like you ESmorz. She doesn't believe and all that and is Mormon. I'm Agnostic, and agree with what your ideas.

But this video made me laugh and the first thing I thought of was this picture I saw..

IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU MUST DO SO!!!!!!
FUNNY LIKE A MOFO!!!!!!!!

This guy goes off for a while... almost passes out from lack of oxygen...lmao!
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #71
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Since someone posted Boondocks, has anyone else noticed how much alike Obama and Tom are? That was probably my first impression of Obama, haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #72
boro otaku
Leaky Injector

boro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
examples including link please.
Yeah, I've played that game on Zilvia before... spending time to post factual, unbiased links... only to have you not even read then & dismiss them.

Try GOOGLE
boro otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #73
boro otaku
Leaky Injector

boro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
If Obama was elected, he'll get shot by some crazy white supremacist before he becomes a dictator. Guaranteed.
We can only hope
Old 09-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #74
boro otaku
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
they've been friends for about 20 years, perhaps that's why Obama goes to his church?
I've been friends with a Mormon leader for about 10 years... I DO NOT attend his church. So the answer to your question would be "no".
Old 09-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #75
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Why is everyone putting so much importance on the fact that Obama is black, or that Palin is a woman?

Condoleeza Rice is a black woman and she's on the news almost as often as the president himself.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #76
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Why is everyone putting so much importance on the fact that Obama is black, or that Palin is a woman?

Condoleeza Rice is a black woman, she's on the news almost as often as the president himself, no one's rioting, and nothing has changed.
No, but everyone rags on her, including Dave Chappelle lol
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #77
Matej
Post Whore!

Exactly, people treat her as a politician, her sex or ethnicity doesn't matter.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #78
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
So, the Missouri Governor is spreading lies?

Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.
“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

And it was admitted to by St. Louis Circuit Attorney.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce--
Here's the statement Joyce sent to the St. Louis Post Dispatch defending her leadership leadership role in the Missouri "Obama Truth Squad":

As a citizen, I believe that elections should be about issues. I also have enormous respect for our First Amendment and freedom of speech. My sole purpose in participating in this initiative is about getting truthful information to the voters. This has never been or never will be about prosecuting people.

Clearly there are those who are attempting to twist the purpose of this initiative for their own benefit. This attack is a great example of how the truth is distorted in campaigns and what we’re trying to stand up against.

Just because there is such a hatred for Bush the truth is not being seen and what could happen to this country.

you know why RJFs posts are great, because:

THEY ARE NOT ONE SIDED

They simply state facts, and let you choose your own opinions.

it concerns me how most obama followers have religious furvor and hate against everyone that does not support them. i don't support either of the two major parties, but the obama crusade is concerning me. blind mob mentality at it's best.

This is one charming bastard is all the reason that most people will vote for him.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #79
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
you know why RJFs posts are great, because:

THEY ARE NOT ONE SIDED

They simply state facts, and let you choose your own opinions.
I hope you're being sarcastic, as all his sources are either some republican-run website, or Fox.
And I'm pretty sure a majority of non-religious voters is backing Obama.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #80
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
true all media is bias, but if they can prove it, is not an opinion. seems like he is just stirring up all you guys trying to make you actually think for yourself and try to do some background research on the candidates.

Tenchuu for emperor 09
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #81
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
it concerns me how most obama followers have religious furvor and hate against everyone that does not support them. i don't support either of the two major parties, but the obama crusade is concerning me. blind mob mentality at it's best.
That does seem to be the case.

People are ready to scrap if you just say you don't like Obama, but the McCain supporters don't seem as gungho as the Obama backers.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #82
Matej
Post Whore!

If anyone seriously believes that there is a likely chance of one US president gaining enough power to rival that of a dictatorship, especially within a 4-year term, then they probably shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
Yes, shady things will go on under the table, but there always have been, and there always will be.
But a dictator? Srsly?11!!! Some people need to go back to school.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #83
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Bill Clinton = DICK on TATERs while in office
Old 09-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #84
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I love how people can have concrete proof of a fact and still just scream "Bias!! it's just your opinion you know!"

It's not my opinion you need water to survive. It's a cold hard fact. Unless it comes from a source with different values of your own... Then it's not true.

I'm not picking on anyone in particular in here, I just find it funny how people can stare truth or fact in the face and not see it for what it is.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #85
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Al Gore in '04!
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #86
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

i only support a dictatorship if i am the dictator.

as every man woman and child that is honest will admit to.

everyone wants to be king and thinks they can handle things better than everyone else.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #87
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Al Gore in '04!
ban! that guy.......that fucking guy.. (not "that guy". you know which guy).
i dont want to even get started.....
Old 09-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #88
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
I love how people can have concrete proof of a fact and still just scream "Bias!! it's just your opinion you know!"

It's not my opinion you need water to survive. It's a cold hard fact. Unless it comes from a source with different values of your own... Then it's not true.

I'm not picking on anyone in particular in here, I just find it funny how people can stare truth or fact in the face and not see it for what it is.
This an't Canadia, you can make up all kinds of stuff and state it as fact and not get sued.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #89
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
This an't Canadia, you can make up all kinds of stuff and state it as fact and not get sued.
It happens here all the time too. There's an election set here for 2 weeks from now and it's being pretty ugly and dirty as well. haha
Old 09-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #90
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post

well, it is not fact, it is still opinion.

The truth squad was devised, as with all candidates just Obama gave it a name, to promote the truth about him and to make an attempt to remove the lies. This is a different type of election due to the color of Obama's skin and I have NEVER seen the type of personal slams and absolute lies with any other candidate except Obama.

Also, Obama might not be 100% get a gun anytime no matter who you are type of person but he CERTAINLY isn't the most liberal when it comes to gun control. I just picked this up from Ontheissues.org

• Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
  • FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
  • Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (meaning local government governs handgun laws) (Feb 2008)
  • Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
  • 2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
  • Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
  • Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
  • Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
  • Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
  • Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
  • Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
So, no, Obama is not trying to take your guns away. It's obvious with his public voting record that he wants to keep local government responsible for handgun laws. So, yes, the second half of RJF's article was complete bias and partial lies. While the first part of the article was misinterpritation of a program that McCain himself also has. And if someone googles "Obama's truth squad" they will see it exists, and the reading will probably stop there. This is why these are not concrete facts. It's just more and more spreading of lies. But, hey, it's the Republican way.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote