Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:41 AM   #61
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikNspan View Post
^^^ most organized street racing occurs in secluded areas away from innocent bystanders and very late at night. I'm referring to this form of street racing not the "I'm sitting at a light and some car I want to race pulls up next to me" kind of street racing.
Like Esmorez said, there are other variables besides the spectators. You may think the area is secluded, but you cant be 100% sure because you live with thousands of other people in the same community. How do you know that 1 out of ten thousand wont work late that night and choose to head home that way. The damage might not be done to a person, but a property, like someone's home or business. I don't know what you picture in your head, but what I have is the only thing I can relate to.

Lets take the stoplight scenario you mentioned. He pulls up, you both take off. At some point either one of you may lose control and injur yourself or someone else, or some property that does not belong to you. Either way, you're hurting someone. Directly or indirectly.
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links