Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #61
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok, bring your own piece though
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #62
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yeah, i'm not usin my own shit to get rid of you

lol
Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #63
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
so wtf who else is coming??

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #64
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^I hope you know Andrew's not kiddding...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:49 PM   #65
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
^No Andrew will probably steal one of mine...or use a hot one.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-16-2008, 11:07 PM   #66
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

he's letting you come to the party without a female

how's that?
Old 09-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #67
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
i just want some skittles. what are you all talking about?

Quote:
Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #68
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Andrew wants to kill you.

Be careful..This guy is crazy.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #69
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

^ why would he want to do that? i just want some skittles.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2008, 11:41 PM   #70
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

you said you wanted to be killed. i can't say no to anyone.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:41 PM   #71
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

where did all your posts go? looks like i'm talking to myself now
Old 09-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #72
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Uh oh!

You don't make Andrew talk to himself....it's like a commandment...

Your fucked.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:34 AM   #73
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I wanna get laid. I havent hooked up with a random party chick since I was in shape, and used to go to house parties.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #74
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Now remember guys.

The Ticket in the door

Once your in...I can work the magic.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:23 AM   #75
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
haha

ill be briinging a buncha drunk Pf changs bitches for you all to mack on.

im a married man now so its ALLL fair game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #76
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Yay for Changs!! Sooo good.

Suxs for you..Your lady coming playA?

Old 09-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #77
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
fuckin count me in on this one guys! bitches??? or alky???
Old 09-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #78
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

bitches <33

love you booo

Old 09-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #79
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
haha if i cant find any beeesssshyyy.....how about my buddy patron or inspector henessy?
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:43 AM   #80
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Will do..

but it gotta be a big bottle <333

Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #81
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
you want some skittles.... what you lookin for
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #82
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Suprise me.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #83
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
No. Bastard!
what about a brown shower?

any chance of me getting a space since im rolling from socal

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #84
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Damn Ant if i was in Cali i would roll.....

I just bought a 10 bottle case of Patron too....

I would roll with like 6 beezy's all for game too....

Yo when i come to Cali we gotta party it up...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #85
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Yeeeee!EEE!!

Good looking out homie.

I'll show you how I roll when you visit.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #86
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^Will do..

but it gotta be a big bottle <333

oh yeah big bottle FTW....lol...... i havent got fucked up lately.

and bring some red horse beer for all.....haha
Old 09-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #87
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Red Horse you got be filipino...

Dat shit fucks me up...
Old 09-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #88
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Red Horse you got be filipino...

Dat shit fucks me up...

hahahaha now someone recognize that beer here. LOL

good stuff when it is ice cold. i think we still have some leftovers and unopened.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #89
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post

I just bought a 10 bottle case of Patron too....
ship one out here, son!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #90
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ haha that would be cool and it's the Platinum not the silver....