Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:15 AM   #61
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
well if ryota and louis are down im in
Old 09-04-2008, 03:23 AM   #62
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Alright fuck it.

I don't have enough money for that track event anyways.

I will be there. In my stock glory.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:54 AM   #63
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
In my stock glory.

Stock 240s are DEFINITELY welcome.
This is about 240sx love, not 'modified 240sx' love or drifting love or whatever.

I'm half-tempted to bust ass on getting our new (bonerstock) coupe roadworthy so we can bring it!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:55 AM   #64
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Stock 240s are DEFINITELY welcome.
This is about 240sx love, not 'modified 240sx' love or drifting love or whatever.

I'm half-tempted to bust ass on getting our new (bonerstock) coupe roadworthy so we can bring it!
Well it's lowered, fart can, a strut bar wooooooo

Hey at least it's shiny.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:17 AM   #65
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ours isnt even shiny! hahahaha

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:48 AM   #66
ESmorz
Post Whore!

I'll be there then. I'll bring gatorade, and maybe some single females for all you Zilvians to try and spit game to. It's up to you to figure out if they're 18 or not.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:20 AM   #67
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll be there then. I'll bring gatorade, and maybe some single females for all you Zilvians to try and spit game to. It's up to you to figure out if they're 18 or not.

no bringin young ones up from across the border....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 05:25 AM   #68
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
no bringin young ones up from across the border....
Across the border. Please. Every girl I know is pretty much 16-19. I just wanna see if the How To Spit Game thread worked.

An experiment if you will.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:40 AM   #69
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
it *WOULD* have been a good meet till you decided to invite NemoGUru!

BETTA NOT BRING YOU KIDZZZ

Shenanigans!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:39 AM   #70
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey I'm down to go to this....and s13silviagirl's one of your shift boots, the suited black gold and white boot, is in my car. So everyone can see how sweet they come out! I'm down to roll. I'm gonna probably roll with some of us 818 dudes. See you then!
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:57 AM   #71
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
So not even my Z32 in invited? ;_; I'll come anyways. To the off site lot it is. Time to meet the maker of my shift boot, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #72
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
well if ryota and louis are down im in
this is gonna be HUGE. cant wait for the big ass caravan from lbc

everyone have your camera ready!
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #73
wizDUMB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
wizDUMB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
add me in too

anyone coming from the 949 area or 714 area that wanna caravan?
wizDUMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #74
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

There are a few of the 'old school' 240 guys coming out too. Should be great fun!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #75
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
I will go too. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #76
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
So I suppose were gonna have a carvan heading out of the 818 as well....man this IS gonna be HUGE! Can't wiat. Seems like a lot of fun!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #77
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
There are a few of the 'old school' 240 guys coming out too. Should be great fun!
s13silviagirl, I was just wondering if you were the girl in the silver s15 a couple months back in long beach during the formula drift, I might mistaken you for someone else.

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #78
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Ya I am there, in my ugly pignose, werd. If Gas money allow maybe I can trailer down our s13 Drift car

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #79
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadghost View Post
s13silviagirl, I was just wondering if you were the girl in the silver s15 a couple months back in long beach during the formula drift, I might mistaken you for someone else.
Nope. I WISH I had a 15!!! That would be freakin awesome!

This is my car:

But she probably won't be there, as I would have to trailer her and I don't even want to spend that Kind of money in gas with my trucks gas mileage and towing a car & trailer would like lessen it by 1/2. haha.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #80
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Okay, requested the day off. Hopefully I'll get it and be able to caravan with somebody!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:37 PM   #81
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

I just wana say, that is one sweeet coupe.....drool.
Do you happen to have one of yur custom shift boots?
Old 09-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #82
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
sounds fun... I'll be there
Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #83
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
I just wana say, that is one sweeet coupe.....drool.
Do you happen to have one of yur custom shift boots?
hahah Thanks, and yes I do have one of my own boots!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #84
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
worst 240 i've ever seen!

i'll try to make it out. need to have the car running in good condition, and i need to get the day off.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #85
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
anyone cruising out from the 805 area?

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #86
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Hmmm.... may do that, but we are also thinking of having a taco lady or man come by and cook there.
i got a family member who does it...lemme know he does apastor and carne asada tacos, sauces and what not... i can probably get u a deal...lemme knwo

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #87
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
yeah im down to caravan just let me know where you guy are meeting up and im there...

rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #88
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds chill. meet's down the street; so even better
Old 09-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #89
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
im down where will this be at
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #90
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
If you need some phat beats, I can dj! hahaha

Hey Lisa, you should make some shift boots and try to sell 'em off at the meet!

I want one, but no clue on what I want. Should just go stock. :P