Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #61
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
so expect Red Bull to break down again?

Hahaha! Can't wait!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #62
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Malaysia in the rain is awesome...
on this one attrition due to heat should be interesting
so expect Red Bull to break down again?
They're expecting rain halfway through the race. Webber already had some engine failure in P2.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #63
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if you guys want to watch BBC 1 broadcast live, go on google and search/download VLC media player, and stream from this address http://cctv.ws/7/BBC1

Home tv is being occupied by fam so im trying to watch qualifying on here
Old 04-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #64
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
ready to see hamilton fight to the top while redbull runs the field until dnf due to problems!?
Old 04-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #65
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
DVR is my friend. Qualifying is recorded so I can watch whenever same goes for the race.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #66
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
RBR Renault FTMW. VETTEL 2010!

on a sidenote, i may hate alonso, but he drove that car superbly till the very end...sucks what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #67
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Great race! The first half I was on th edge of my seat! It was like the running of the bulls with Alonso, Hamilton and Massa at the back.

Was mad that Schumi had problems, I thought he was shure to be high in the finish. Sucks for Alonso too, I can't believe he kept it going so long, he definitely had Button.

Hamilton was crazy climbing back from 20 to 6! Mad props to Sutil for holding him off too!

Race was great despite no rain!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #68
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
I give Button props for holding off Alonso, oh and it was quite amusing what Hamilton did it almost got him a penalty. Overall a fucking excellent race. Lets hope China continues with this. Oh and 3 teams each winning one of the first 3 races is practically unheard of last time it happened was like 92. This is a great season so far. The Constructors championship and the Drivers championship points being so close.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #69
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Oh and 3 teams each winning one of the first 3 races is practically unheard of last time it happened was like 92. This is a great season so far. The Constructors championship and the Drivers championship points being so close.
yeah they kept mentioning this during the race. good stuff. so far definitely better than last season IMO.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2010, 11:39 PM   #70
HyperTek
Post Whore!

hopefully it rains @ china, will make the race soo much more entertaining lol

im ready!
hopefully this bbc feed doesnt get choppy when a shitton of people jump on it lol
Old 04-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #71
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
oh and it was quite amusing what Hamilton did it almost got him a penalty.
Yes, I did love that! Reminded me of some of my heated Gran Turismo 4 battles haha! New guy Petrov was out there making a name for himself... Great race. Really looking forward to China tomorrow...

Personally, I do like a good underdog, so I find myself rooting for Schumacher as well... But it's so weird to think of him as an underdog...
Old 04-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #72
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

wow why does RBR keep getting pole but they cant finish good...not counting malaysia obviously.

cant have jenson winning all the races like last year...

and yeah schumacher seems like he would be an underdog this season.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #73
HyperTek
Post Whore!

had there been 1 more lap, hamilton would have passed button in my opinion.. Button is a conservative driver and usually relies on strategy, hamilton is more aggressive and clearly is more fun to watch, he just gets a little heated some times.. but i find it good, brings entertainment to this sport. Some times the stewards decisions can be discouraging for drivers to take aggressive actions.

The Massa/Alonso pit incident was crazy too, i bet one of them originally had the pit order to come in first and had to make the move to get in front because the other was in front.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #74
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
good race but i wonder how they going to get their stuff back to spain?
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #75
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
had there been 1 more lap, hamilton would have passed button in my opinion.. Button is a conservative driver and usually relies on strategy, hamilton is more aggressive and clearly is more fun to watch, he just gets a little heated some times.. but i find it good, brings entertainment to this sport. Some times the stewards decisions can be discouraging for drivers to take aggressive actions.

The Massa/Alonso pit incident was crazy too, i bet one of them originally had the pit order to come in first and had to make the move to get in front because the other was in front.

LOL what about Hamilton and Vettel pit incident. Technically Hamilton was going fast in the slow lane.
Oh and You could get your wish this week because technically when Button slowed everyone down before the safety car went back in is Illegal.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #76
HyperTek
Post Whore!

The stewards did not penalize hamilton for the pit incident.
Hamilton’s pit lane dice with Vettel could cost him second (Update: no penalty) | F1 Fanatic - The Formula 1 Blog
Come on man we all love racing drama/competition, esp when it plays out like a good movie.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #77
Gnnr
Post Whore!

The China GP was good, but I think that having rain again seemed a little bit circus like. I was thinking "really, rain again?" I for some reason thought that it wasn't needed for this race and that we could have gotten a better race without it. But oh well.

Hamilton should have been penalized during the race and so should Alonso for pulling the same move in the pit. Props to Alonso though for pulling back up to fourth after serving the jump start penalty. If there where a few more laps Hamilton would have gotten Button, lol.

I amazed at Rosberg. I wish Schumi would get a pole position. But he seems to not be bothered by it, don't blame him with all he has accomplished.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #78
HyperTek
Post Whore!

race stewards penalize too much, which imo makes drivers not want to take risks = makes f1 borring.. so add a lil attitude and aggression , and we got drivers fighting for positions = entertainment.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #79
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
had there been 1 more lap, hamilton would have passed button in my opinion.. Button is a conservative driver and usually relies on strategy, hamilton is more aggressive and clearly is more fun to watch, he just gets a little heated some times..
I'd like to agree with you on this, but as I watched the final laps of that race and saw Lewis reigning Button on in, I sat on my couch and pleaded for Lewis to cool it and take 2nd before his ass spins out in the last damned lap. And you know it would've happened too! haha
Old 04-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #80
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
race stewards penalize too much, which imo makes drivers not want to take risks = makes f1 borring.. so add a lil attitude and aggression , and we got drivers fighting for positions = entertainment.
Yes, but this is the pits we're talking about. Its reckless to be doing the things he did in the entrance and exit! To me this is more serious than the weaving incident because that happened on the track not the pits.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #81
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Yes, but this is the pits we're talking about. Its reckless to be doing the things he did in the entrance and exit! To me this is more serious than the weaving incident because that happened on the track not the pits.
I would agree with this. Pit shenanigans are much worse than weaving on the track. Its really a dangerous situation. An accident in the pits can injure a lot of people.

Both Hamilton and Alonso should be taken to task for this.

Oh and Schumi is quite comfortable with his performance. He knows full well it will take up a little while to get up to speed with the young turks. After all you have to realize we are fortunate to have quite a few very talented young drivers these days.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #82
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Their cars weren't damaged. They were still on track and hadn't passed the speed limit lane. Alonso and Hamilton just happened to take advantage of that.

As for the Hamilton / Vettel exit, they were both released at almost exactly the same time.

That isn't Hamilton's fault. McLaren and RBR's lollipop man released them at the same time. What slowed lewis down was wheel spin and letting off during pit exit.

This is just a racing incident.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #83
Gnnr
Post Whore!

1. The pit lane entrance is designated by the solid white line that they where supposed to drive to the right of. Hamilton and Alonso both went over it instead of driving to the right of it. I'm not arguing speed here.

2. Hamilton's second incident was driving over the speed limit of the slow-er lane designated by the blue and white lines.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #84
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
If you look at the pit entry to the track, they have a burm that isn't within the white lines at pit entry.

All cars entering the pits apex`d that entry.

So in theory, if Alonso / Hamilton were punished, so would everyone else.

The only pit rules that are extremely strict are speed, and not crossing the white line once exiting the pits.

As for the white/blue lane incident, it could be said that it was Vettel's fault also for edging him out.

It didn't cause an accident, and it is on the skirts of the rules. The whole pit lane thing isn't extremely clear cut yet in rules.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #85
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
If you look at the pit entry to the track, they have a burm that isn't within the white lines at pit entry.

All cars entering the pits apex`d that entry.

So in theory, if Alonso / Hamilton were punished, so would everyone else.

The only pit rules that are extremely strict are speed, and not crossing the white line once exiting the pits.

As for the white/blue lane incident, it could be said that it was Vettel's fault also for edging him out.

It didn't cause an accident, and it is on the skirts of the rules. The whole pit lane thing isn't extremely clear cut yet in rules.
Well then maybe they need clarification in the pit lane rules area, for the sake of safety.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #86
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Well then maybe they need clarification in the pit lane rules area, for the sake of safety.
You know what? Eddie George kept saying that throughtout the race... that the rules weren't clear enough.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #87
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Team Red Bull is just too good this season...And Alonso got done by schimi on the last corner?!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #88
!Zar!
Post Whore!

MSC was hit with a 20second penalty. He was bumped down to 20th iirc.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:19 AM   #89
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
YESSSS!!!! Vettel is cracking under pressure, Webber should have given him a bit of space though. The team's reaction was great! Oh well good news for me!

Common Hamilton!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #90
HyperTek
Post Whore!

haha, i actually like webber over vettel, but yeah that was crazy, then button challenging hamilton.

Hispania split from chassis builder dallara because they havent supported the car after its initial build with updates to improve it.