Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #61
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
All the hood rats that are getting the wrong idea that they can stab, kill and shoot at white people because obama is back.
WTF are you talking about?

Please provide some evidence of the spike in stabbings, killings, and shootings of white people by black people.

Thanks.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 03:36 AM   #62
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i think history will tell the story. bush made the hard decisions, and obama will benefit from them. bush had to deal with clintons relaxed view of the middle east. so bush took the hard line against them. obama will benefit. people think that bush alone made the call to go to war. fucking hilarious. i will hold off any more posts on the subject at the moment.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #63
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Let us hope that Obama starts and cannot finish invading a couple third world countries and taps our phones so we can feel safe.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #64
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Let us hope that Obama starts and cannot finish invading a couple third world countries and taps our phones so we can feel safe.
He voted for the FISA Bill amendments that gave retroactive immunity to the telecoms that participated in domestic spying.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #65
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
He voted for the FISA Bill amendments that gave retroactive immunity to the telecoms that participated in domestic spying.
Well, thank you for that information, I know I suddenly feel much safer. Maybe he's not so horrible after all. Hopefully that will help everyone sleep at night.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #66
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I refrained from listening to any of the speech or rock concert goings on.

I got to work, and a coworker of mine said "You're going to remember this day for the rest of your life."

I said, "Why? It's just the first day of another semester." Quite honestly, I had no idea why I'd remember yesterday for all my life.

He threw masking tape at me.

I'm giving Obama two months before I start reaming him on a regular basis.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #67
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Well, apparently he's not so bad after all. Hopefully that will ease everyone's mind.
So you think we should give telecoms immunity from prosecution for being involved in domestic spying?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #68
Matej
Post Whore!

Yes.

Thank you, President Bush.

I also think Obama should invade a country in South America.

Preferably Ecuador.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #69
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yes.

Preferably Ecuador.
Sucks for you that you're going to graduate into a depression. That's the only bright spot for me in the whole matter.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #70
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow you guys are still crying about Obama?

not happy to see the majority of the country actually hopeful and believing in the new president? Theres still alot of prejudice behavior, esp in this forum. Reminds me of that man shot in the back by cops thread, people crying about the race issue etc

If McCain became ill, would you rather Palin run things? lmao
Old 01-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #71
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes.

Preferably Ecuador.
You crazy son.....it's all about Venezuela!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

not happy to see the majority of the country actually hopeful and believing in the new president? Theres still alot of prejudice behavior, esp in this forum. Reminds me of that man shot in the back by cops thread, people crying about the race issue etc

You have to remember.....49% of the country does not jive well with this guy and his crew. Sounds awkwardly similar to the past two elections we had.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #72
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

not happy to see the majority of the country actually hopeful and believing in the new president?
I believe in reality. Reality is this: deficit spending and printing presses will only lead to a collapse of the dollar and when the dollar collapses, so will the economy.

The majority of the country also rushed to war behind our last president. We leaped without looking and we're about to do the same thing, again.

Maybe you don't understand what's going on, but some of us do. If you did, then you wouldn't be as positive about the future either.

Quote:
Theres still alot of prejudice behavior, esp in this forum. Reminds me of that man shot in the back by cops thread, people crying about the race issue etc
Which is why I attack his policies, not his skin color :P

Quote:
McCain, Obama.. who cares? Ben Bernanke is running the fucking show with his printing press.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #73
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
You crazy son.....it's all about Venezuela!!!!

You have to remember.....49% of the country does not jive well with this guy and his crew. Sounds awkwardly similar to the past two elections we had.
I think your numbers are wrong sir.

Obama's approval ratings hold up - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com
Old 01-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #74
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I wonder if people understand racism works both ways in the election.

I don't think many do....
Old 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #75
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Of course his approval ratings will still be high, he hasn't done anything yet.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #76
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Of course his approval ratings will still be high, he hasn't done anything yet.
It was in response to SimpleS14's 49% statement. I'm assuming he was speaking of approval rating since he is speaking of the present and did not mention the election itself specifically.

For those who want to see how much race played in the election (not much):

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

And I can look up other sources if you want.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #77
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
It was in response to SimpleS14's 49% statement. I'm assuming he was speaking of approval rating since he is speaking of the present and did not mention the election itself specifically.

For those who want to see how much race played in the election (not much):

And I can look up other sources if you want.
Screw exit polls, I guess you never saw that the ammount of black voters was MUCH MUCH MUCH higher than ANY election.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #78
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/res...s/#val=USP00p1

Voters by race/sex;

So race played no part in the election?

Black men = 95% obama
Black Women = 96% obama
Old 01-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #79
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Really who the fuck cares??

You guys are bitchin and guess what??

He still fucking President...

Who the fuck cares who voted for him...

Leave race the fuck out of it...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #80
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation

9-11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed can sleep soundly tonight.
He has a new friend in the White House.

The new POTUS halted all Gitmo tribunals.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #81
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Really who the fuck cares??

Leave race the fuck out of it...
I only brought that up because I have noticed certain members of this forum labeling people as racists because they don't approve of Obama.
Just an interesting thing to think about (for me anyways). I like sociology.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #82
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Nah B you know i don't mean you...

Your random as fuck so it don't matter but to the other haters who the fuck cares aint shit they can do ya know...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #83
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

[quote=stiizy;2583939]Really who the fuck cares??

Leave race the fuck out of it...[/quote]

Racial discrimination lawsuits is milking companies dry, claims are granted and paid out without question, its a quick get rich scheme.

Did you know most retailers WILL prosecute a white, asain, latino ect individual, but NOT a black person. We get these calls all the time, and its sickening

Im not racist, I am however disgusted at seeing a large chunk of a certain culture milking the system selfishly, which hurts everybody.

This certain election just fuels this fire most of you have no idea about
Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #84
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post

9-11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed can sleep soundly tonight.
He has a new friend in the White House.

The new POTUS halted all Gitmo tribunals.
^^ DJ khalid? WE DA BEST
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #85
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
I didn't say it had no part. BTW, there it says that White voters made up 74% of total voters.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #86
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:

Voters by race/sex;

So race played no part in the election?

Black men = 95% obama
Black Women = 96% obama
how close are those numbers for every other democratic candidate in recent history?
Old 01-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #87
Brian
Post Whore!

If I may say something... even though I already have.
I think a lot of people might feel the same way that I do about the whole Obama thing.

I think it is absolutely great that so much of America is HAPPY and excited for the president. When was the last time that happened? From what I have seen, other parts of the world are happy too. Wow, that MUST be good.

There is so much "CHANGE" propaganda and all that. People love it and say it all the time. "HOPE" "CHANGE"

That's great.

The problem is this...

I feel that a LARGE part of that "CHANGE group" (as I will call them) are simply hopping onto a badwagon with blinders on their eyes.

So, what is the point of being so pumped up on somebody, if they don't have any idea WHY they are pumped up for him.

I hear everybody say, Ohhhh this is great. This is such a great thing for America. This is CHANGE. This is historic.

Ok... great.

It is for this reason why I get upset when people label me a racist for not seeing all this hype and greatness of Obama.

All in all, I hope he does a great job and I hope America is more united because of it. That would be wonderful.

At this point I'm tired of writing.
fuck it.

Gimme my SLURPEE.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #88
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I'm not talking about approval ratings...I was referring to the election.

Maybe I was off a percentage point or few....it's still quite high.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #89
Matej
Post Whore!

It just sucks so much that for once the US has a president that so many people are actually excited about and look up to. What will happen to The Daily Show?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #90
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Other than getting elected into the office of the President, name one accomplishment that Obama has done that
lead some of you to believe that he "won't let us down". Why do you believe that he won't let us down? Is it because
he's Black or is there some actual political reasons? So many of you seem to blindly support him simply because of
his skin color and don't know a thing about his views.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote