Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #61
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
i dont like china.

they wont even let Taiwan use "taiwan" or even "republic of china"

only "chinese (taipei)"

...assholes.
neither do most of the countries in the world. not many, if any, countries officially recognize taiwan as a separate country.
yudalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #62
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPDRFT View Post
This is why we shouldn't have had the Olympics in China

A Chinese man attacked two American tourists yesterday, killing one of them, before committing suicide. The attack took place on the second level of the Drum Tower. The attacker jumped from the tower afterwards, killing himself.
The Americans were family members of a coach for the United States Olympic Men’s Indoor Volleyball Team.
what an ignorant statement...so one person does something violent and crazy, the rest of the country has to pay for it? eric robert rudolph and the 96 olympics comes to mind...
Old 08-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #63
upstate240sx
Zilvia Member

upstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really nice
that opening ceremony was awesome.
upstate240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #64
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
what an ignorant statement...so one person does something violent and crazy, the rest of the country has to pay for it? eric robert rudolph and the 96 olympics comes to mind...
Ignorant?! I am military intelligence and I do and will know more about China than you will ever know. The Chinese had been flapping there gums about how it was gonna be safe and look what happens. This kind of attack sends a message to Americans to stay out of China and China's affairs. Oh, and not to mention that the people attacked and were the In-Laws of an American coach. Hell, for all we know he could've been hired by the Chinese government. The difference between the 96 Olympics and these Olympics is that Atlanta, Georgia isn't a communist country.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #65
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Ignorant?! I am military intelligence and I do and will know more about China than you will ever know.
So because you supposedly know more than us, you know better than us?

Quote:
The Chinese had been flapping there gums about how it was gonna be safe and look what happens.
It's unrealistic to assume China can stop an isolated incident like this.

Quote:
This kind of attack sends a message to Americans to stay out of China and China's affairs. Oh, and not to mention that the people attacked and were the In-Laws of an American coach. Hell, for all we know he could've been hired by the Chinese government.
They weren't wearing anything that specifically identified themselves as Americans, also their Chinese tour guide was stabbed as well.

Quote:
The difference between the 96 Olympics and these Olympics is that Atlanta, Georgia isn't a communist country.
Georgia (the one you're talking about) isn't a country, its a state.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #66
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anyone notice how people from all over the world applauded North Korea? It was kind of shocking because only a few countries were mass applauded, here North Korea is perceived as the deathstar. The opening ceremony was definitely fun to watch.
China isn't that bad, certainly not as terrible as many stereotype it to be, every country has nice places and bad places.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #67
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
This is why we shouldn't have had the Olympics in China

A Chinese man attacked two American tourists yesterday, killing one of them, before committing suicide. The attack took place on the second level of the Drum Tower. The attacker jumped from the tower afterwards, killing himself.
The Americans were family members of a coach for the United States Olympic Men’s Indoor Volleyball Team.

come on dude we all know the americans where probably talking shit and instigating lol.. jk. you never know
Old 08-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #68
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ignorant?! I am military intelligence and I do and will know more about China than you will ever know. The Chinese had been flapping there gums about how it was gonna be safe and look what happens. This kind of attack sends a message to Americans to stay out of China and China's affairs. Oh, and not to mention that the people attacked and were the In-Laws of an American coach. Hell, for all we know he could've been hired by the Chinese government. The difference between the 96 Olympics and these Olympics is that Atlanta, Georgia isn't a communist country.
Sigh of disappointment...

One crazy guy kills some people then offs himself and you automatically think its some sort of government conspiracy to send a message to America. Get real dude. You should know better than that. Cold War ended a while ago. Just because China governs their people differently than us doesnt make them automatically wrong.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #69
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Damn, Michael Phelps is a BAMF in the water!! One Gold medal and a World Record for tonight

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #70
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Sigh.. i was hoping to only read up on all the Olympic games and athletes in here, but ahhh tragedy strikes.. it's really sad and unfortunate that the attack on those tourists happened.

Maybe we should keep this thread as the Official Thread for the Olympics..
and maybe make another thread on just about the attack/conspiracy theories

ya know? (keep this one clean)
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #71
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
im just happy bangladesh finally sent more than one person haha

were not going to win anything but its nice to seem out there
Old 08-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #72
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
Sigh.. i was hoping to only read up on all the Olympic games and athletes in here, but ahhh tragedy strikes.. it's really sad and unfortunate that the attack on those tourists happened.

Maybe we should keep this thread as the Official Thread for the Olympics..
and maybe make another thread on just about the attack/conspiracy theories

ya know? (keep this one clean)
I agree %110

Anyone care to post up a current US medal count? (after day 1 LOL!!!)

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #73
EviLGen1uS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (19)
EviLGen1uS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Gymnastics... F*CKIN GANGSTAHHH SH*T
EviLGen1uS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #74
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
I agree %110

Anyone care to post up a current US medal count? (after day 1 LOL!!!)
United States Medal Count
GOLD
SILVER
BRONZE
TOTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:48 PM   #75
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I watched women's volleyball this afternoon, and the Cuban team had me madly in lust, those girls were fucking gorgeous, I need one of them to defect to the US.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #76
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
First, thought I'd point out to you that Atlanta, Georgia isn't a country, I'm pretty sure this is true, as I'm typing this message from Atlanta, Georgia, unless military intelligence knows something that I don't. Second, I'm sure having lived in China for 10 years doesn't qualify me to know anything about the country... what do I know, since I'm just a brainwashed communist pawn that hates Americans like the rest of my brethren. Third, ask yourself what the Chinese government could possibly gain from planning the stabbing of the in-laws of an American coach in a sport where China doesn't even stand a realistic chance to medal in. Your post is ignorant because it makes an outlandish assumption and judgment based on outdated prejudices and beliefs.

Back on topic: I am excited about the men's basketball game tomorrow morning (EST). I'd like for China to do well, but will settle for not getting embarrassed, Chinese backcourt players and guards are atrocious, can't dribble the ball against chairs.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:23 AM   #77
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
the crazy bomber from the 96 olympics was pretty bad.

anyways, its going to be total destruction for china tomorrow...go usa.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:49 AM   #78
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
I know Atlanta, Georgia isn't a country. That is why I said it wasn't.
Quote:
Atlanta, Georgia isn't a communist country.
And like true liberal Americans you are all assuming that China's not that bad b/c as children you were taught that people are generally good and the you have to respect and tolerate other peoples cultures. I bet you all thought Iraq and Afghanistan were happy go lucky places and the kids played w/ gumdrop smiles until they started suicide bombing the shit out of everything and kidnapping and decapitating people. Well I have a newsflash for you all. There are people in this world who want to kill you for no other reason than being an American and they will trick you into a false sense of security so they can do exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
Second, I'm sure having lived in China for 10 years doesn't qualify me to know anything about the country... what do I know, since I'm just a brainwashed communist pawn that hates Americans like the rest of my brethren. Third, ask yourself what the Chinese government could possibly gain from planning the stabbing of the in-laws of an American coach in a sport where China doesn't even stand a realistic chance to medal in. Your post is ignorant because it makes an outlandish assumption and judgment based on outdated prejudices and beliefs.
Just because you live in a place doesn't mean you know the inner workings of its government. They gain a public message to not f*** w/ China and they gain demoralized American athletes who fear for their lives and might not perform at the top of their game. And if we had a little more of that "outdated prejudice" nowadays we wouldn't have had a plane hijacked and crashed into two buildings, a subway blown up, a number of people kidnapped and decapitated, or the number of other terrorist attacks that have been committed over recent years.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #79
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Stop sticking your nose in everyone's arguments and no one will want to kill you for "no reason."
I'm not going to live in a bomb shelter all my life.

Please talk about the Olympics now.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 AM   #80
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Done......
Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 AM   #81
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Ignorant?! I am military intelligence
just lost all of the trust from me

military intelligence is a complete oxymoron.
hell the air force doesnt even haev common sense and we are the smartest branch by test scores
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:47 AM   #82
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
just lost all of the trust from me

military intelligence is a complete oxymoron.
hell the air force doesnt even haev common sense and we are the smartest branch by test scores
Forget you, you freaking traitor! I said I was done, so how's about you learn how to spell and post something about the Olympics!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:49 AM   #83
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
shouldnt have been spitting your job
noone cares what you are lol.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:51 AM   #84
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Oh really? Oh no! Whatever will I do? Excuse me for being proud of serving my country in its time of need. I care about my job and that's all that matters. I don't come to your job and knock the dildo you're sticking in some dude's ass out of your hand.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:56 AM   #85
yokotas13
Post Whore!

im not at your job
you're on zilvia

so shut the fuck up about your job.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:58 AM   #86
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

You're not at my house either.
You're on Zilvia.

So make me shut the fuck up about my job.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:59 AM   #87
yokotas13
Post Whore!

on a side note
China got the gold in womens judo, just saw it happens

oh yeah, you are SUCH a hardass!!
you should check with your military intelligence and see whats up with russia
Old 08-10-2008, 05:02 AM   #88
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

No shit! Don't get me started on Russia. Thanks to all the liberal pussies the next Olympics will probably be there.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:02 AM   #89
yokotas13
Post Whore!

:sigh:

anyways japan is kicking cuba's ass in judo
Old 08-10-2008, 05:04 AM   #90
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for getting back on topic. I probably should have started my own thread for this thing. My bad.