Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #61
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
That's highly subjective without some data to back it up. I'd like to see some facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
Don't even bother. He is obviously a completely ignorant individual.
su wuuuuuu
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #62
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I agree with lot of u guys when u said the guys in the back ground and the manager are cowards, I think in most cases if someone would of hit the females in defense of the dude on the ground i think they would of went to jail. I see this shit all to often when women or girls jump on other female and males and everyone is scared to help because when they turn on u then what.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #63
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
This world and generation is fucked up.. the other day i read an article about a bunch of teens in florida lured a 15 year old kid to a house, beat him, shot him a few times, dumped his body in a fire pit and put his ashes in a bunch of paint cans..

Six People Accused of Killing Florida Teen, Burning His Body - FoxNews.com
I read that today too, kinda gave me a little panic attack to think that there are a group of children capable of doing this.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #64
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
lol im sure he was filming with the intent to help Mcds out in case of a lawsuit. All he wanted was to become youtube famous for posting the video.
I believe this is what the camera man was after. I've seen too many people do nothing while others get the shit kicked out of them. Its disgusting.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #65
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I agree with lot of u guys when u said the guys in the back ground and the manager are cowards, I think in most cases if someone would of hit the females in defense of the dude on the ground i think they would of went to jail. I see this shit all to often when women or girls jump on other female and males and everyone is scared to help because when they turn on u then what.
I bartended through college, I've seen a lot of bouncers and other bar staff hit women that were in fights and then turned on them when they tried to stop it. I've never heard of any bouncer or bar staff going to jail because of it. And having a really good grasp on the legal system now, if you tried to stop that fight, and those two girls turned on you, you could defend yourself to the fullest of your ability and be well within your rights, no solid charges could be brought against you. Now if you ended up beating them down like they are this girl in the video, and you went way beyond what was needed, you're going to jail. But minors or not, a few quick jabs to the face, would have stopped this, and could EASILY be argued in court as self defense.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #66
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
There has to be something malfunctioning in that person's mind if they think it is rational to have a sex change operation performed on their body. If you told me you were planning on getting a sex change, I would call you an idiot (but in a friendly way).
Well say hypothetically the victim's mind is malfunctioning and the victim is an idiot.

how does that justify any of this?
how is it even relevant?
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #67
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
I bartended through college, I've seen a lot of bouncers and other bar staff hit women that were in fights and then turned on them when they tried to stop it. I've never heard of any bouncer or bar staff going to jail because of it. And having a really good grasp on the legal system now, if you tried to stop that fight, and those two girls turned on you, you could defend yourself to the fullest of your ability and be well within your rights, no solid charges could be brought against you. Now if you ended up beating them down like they are this girl in the video, and you went way beyond what was needed, you're going to jail. But minors or not, a few quick jabs to the face, would have stopped this, and could EASILY be argued in court as self defense.

/\/\/\agree.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #68
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Well say hypothetically the victim's mind is malfunctioning and the victim is an idiot.

how does that justify any of this?
how is it even relevant?
Did I say the actions of the black females were justified? No I did not.

My whole argument is you don't know what went on in that bathroom. The only aspect that you can convey from this situation is "Black girls beat white trans-gender male because he is different". While that still may be true, the fact remains that this person could have done something horrible that would trigger the two black females to act in the way they did. Is it justified? No, it's not.

If I punch you in the face as an adult male, and you are also an adult male, society tells you that you should punch me back. But is that the right thing to do? No, it's not.

Really shows the maturity level here when I voice my outlook on things and people are quick to swarm in with insults. Carry on boys.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #69
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
I agree with you here, but the victim was a MALE with a sex change operation. If you see two girls beating up a gay guy, do you still intervene?
Quote:

There has to be something malfunctioning in that person's mind if they think it is rational to have a sex change operation performed on their body. If you told me you were planning on getting a sex change, I would call you an idiot (but in a friendly way).
So what have we learned today?

That watching someone get the shit beat out of them is better than helping them in any case, and that you are an ignorant bigot.

Class was canceled today, but I got an education.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #70
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
dang it the video has been removed from youtube, anyone has a different link from the video
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #71
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Transgender Woman Severely Beaten at Baltimore McDonalds While Employees Watch | The Bilerico Project

found it
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #72
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
To help society, start with your own kids and/or yourself.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #73
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 wrong

Quote:
Did I say the actions of the black females were justified? No I did not.

My whole argument is you don't know what went on in that bathroom. The only aspect that you can convey from this situation is "Black girls beat white trans-gender male because he is different". While that still may be true, the fact remains that this person could have done something horrible that would trigger the two black females to act in the way they did. Is it justified? No, it's not.

If I punch you in the face as an adult male, and you are also an adult male, society tells you that you should punch me back. But is that the right thing to do? No, it's not.

Really shows the maturity level here when I voice my outlook on things and people are quick to swarm in with insults. Carry on boys.
If u put your hands on someone there in their right to defend themselves! If u can't solve your problems with words than maybe it just goes unsettled WALK AWAY but if sock someone in the face I hope they beat your ass down.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #74
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by niscur29 View Post
Having recently moved from FL to MD I have never seen/heard of so much beatings/killings in as short of a timespan as I have been up here.
You must have moved to the wrong part of MD.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #75
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
i live in baltimore. this is the least of our worries. lmao that seems like a calm day, only difference is that someone could afford a camera phone that lives in the city.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #76
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
I say fuck that. You clearly see a dude try and break up the fight multiple times and every time the girls come back and continue to stomp and hair-drag. In a situation like that i cannot see a way to prevent the beating from continuing other than physically stopping the attackers. Yes the legal system should serve the ultimate punishment, but i can't see how anybody with a conscious could not get physically involved.
I did not say i would not get involved... In fact i more than likely would have put the women on their asses after having seen them come back for more and more. What i am saying is that i would not want to see them chopped up or other ideas that other posters had brought up. Give them the harshest sentence that the local law allows, after saving the victim.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #77
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This will continue until people take the law into their own hands. Jokes aside we need some boondock saint actions to start killing those who do sick and twisted shit. those girls deserve to die. people who have done less deserve to die. people need a fucking wake up call and reality check.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #78
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
This will continue until people take the law into their own hands. Jokes aside we need some boondock saint actions to start killing those who do sick and twisted shit. those girls deserve to die. people who have done less deserve to die. people need a fucking wake up call and reality check.

Seriously though it seems like society as a whole keeps getting worse, the better things get in some areas, the shittier it gets in others. A big part of it is parenting and/or lack there of; Some of these people are just raised completely fucked up and there is a shitload of videos on youtube reflecting its. Hell just type in mcdonalds and fight and you get all sorts of ghetto people being obnoxious, rude, or a flat out general piece of shit in society. These people will never do any good in the world, and it's sad to say will continue to breed other little fuckers that will never do any good in the world. The people that cheer on fights, the people that are loud for no reason, the people that encourage these types of actions should all be dealt with, but America has become so pussified to stand up for themselves for fear of being put into the wrong because of laws that are designed to protect scum. People like this make me want to move where I don't need to be around half of these idiots, and sadly these same idiots are the ones who continue to breed more and more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7smNaAzMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #79
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
yeah but this is nothing in baltimore. im sure anyone else from here can vouch and tell you that a beating is a move in the right direction. this area is getting better believe it or not. after living here for 23 years of my life, there are only 3 parts of the country i would not be caught dead in alone in a car with locked doors. Thats north ave, blue light district south bmore and camden in jersey. lol
Old 04-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #80
IbarraZ33
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
IbarraZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude that video is fucking worse !!!!

Those big guys, STAND THE FUCK BY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! HELL YAH !
IbarraZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #81
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 big guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbarraZ33 View Post

Those big guys, STAND THE FUCK BY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! HELL YAH !
I wouldn't doubt it if they were in a gang, I read earlier that one of those ungrateful pieces of shit did this last year. There are a few states and cities were shit like this is common, and I think its because the good citizens don't have the right to protect themselves. I wouldn't lost any sleep if that dude got up or was able to put a couple of rounds in them!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #82
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow I hate the dumbasses Just watching some people truly deserve to die... I hope those two girls get raped one day...that's my wish
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #83
getagrip
Leaky Injector

getagrip is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd easy take the consequence of losing my job to help in a situation like that. As if there wasn't so much crap in this world to look down at already, and this is my generation. Fucking pathetic. On the flip side it makes me realize the value of life more and more every time I see something like this. I hope those ignorant girls get what they deserve fighting over such a stupid thing, and beating a trans gender who has done nothing wrong (to my knowledge).

I really hope society can turn around for the better, not that everyone is like this obviously, but there will always be trash like this around. Such a shame.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #84
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I couldn't watch the vids. I hate to see people hurt like that........
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #85
getagrip
Leaky Injector

getagrip is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea I skipped some of it just to finish, I hate seeing that knowing its real.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:01 AM   #86
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
So what have we learned today?

That watching someone get the shit beat out of them is better than helping them in any case, and that you are an ignorant bigot.

Class was canceled today, but I got an education.
Word. He's pretty much learning us a good one.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:27 AM   #87
upsdude
Post Whore!

upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
it's sad that the employees just watched, or in the case of that one guy...he taped it rather than step in...but how much you want to bet that if someone had physically hurt those 2 dumb bitches one or both of them would turn right around and sue mcdonalds?

I think that's one of the biggest factors that make people not get involved these days. being a good samaritan can get you sued, maimed, or even killed yourself. i'm not saying it's an excuse...but realistically peoples' mindset these days are "what's in it for me?" not "how can i help?" i mean sure there are still plenty of good hearted people left, but that sense of, god what's the right term, justice? it's just not there anymore.

and there's something to be said when you're in a group and no one makes a move to help someone in need...it's like everyone is in shock and at the same time waiting for someone else to make the first move...we've all seen it or experienced it-you look around and think "who's gonna do something?" it's a whole group-think thing that i've heard about anyways i've babbled on long enough...
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #88
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Whatever the case may be, it's horrendous to think that someone could be beat like that and the argument be focused on the gender of the victim. It's a crime nonetheless and it's disgusting and disturbing. I really hope they both see significant jail time... I can't accept just second degree assault. That appeared to be attempted murder.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #89
upsdude
Post Whore!

upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
oh hell yeah that was hard to watch. and i really felt sad when he/she started convulsing on the floor at the end. i worry about my son when i see shit like that. he's got CP and i dread having him deal with people like that.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #90
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbarraZ33 View Post
That video was not worse, that was a mini brawl between people that could hold their own. Yeah for a second two or three girls were kicking someone but it got broken up fast and no one there took a beating for 5 to 10 minutes uninterrupted.

If two equally matched people are fighting, let them gas out then break it up. It will only take about 20 to 30 seconds of fist swinging for both parties are wore out. The original video posted here was of an unfair, uncalled for ass beating.

A good tool to have in these types of situations would be a fucking tazzer. I have my concealed permit but one thing the instructor told us was always have something thats non lethal to use first, pepper spray or a tazzer. Cattle prod those two bitches and it would have been over in 5 seconds. tell girl getting ass whipped to GTFO........
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote