Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:26 AM   #61
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
electra complex
Old 05-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #62
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
British Royalty?
Hey hey hey! Dont drag us into your crazy American Incenstry (real word?)
Old 05-13-2008, 05:32 AM   #63
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
weird.. they are all going to look alike. Feel bad for the kid though, thats going to be a rough life knowing your mom is your sister and your dad is your grandpa.
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:55 AM   #64
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
lol theyre both fucking busted as shit!

he must've felt like he was fucking his reflection!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:21 AM   #65
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
damn he's good..... after 2 weeks he was smashing.....
Old 05-13-2008, 07:42 AM   #66
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
freakin gross!!!!
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #67
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
thats his Grand-Daughter....get it...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #68
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Once the baby turns 13, he's going to go at that too.

Start some incest record!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:34 PM   #69
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Read this awhile back... still disgusts me.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #70
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
"so my sister's my mommy? and my Daddy is my Grandpa?" that must suck

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #71
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
ewwwww thats nassstyyyy
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #72
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Video or it didn't happen
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #73
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
"well at first I wasnt gonna fuck my daughter......but then I was like eh why not......I mean cmon....cmon............cmon"

sometimes you gotta realise that some shit is just wrong....

1. why would you put the health of your potential offspring in jeopardy like that? At least wrap it up dude.....

2. how are you gonna explain that to the kid......or anyone else

3. wtf.....seriously

is anything taboo in this world anymore?
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #74
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Once the baby turns 13, he's going to go at that too.

Start some incest record!
Redneck hat trick?

Mother, daughter, granddaughter
Old 05-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #75
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
"well at first I wasnt gonna fuck my daughter......but then I was like eh why not......I mean cmon....cmon............cmon"

sometimes you gotta realise that some shit is just wrong....

1. why would you put the health of your potential offspring in jeopardy like that? At least wrap it up dude.....

2. how are you gonna explain that to the kid......or anyone else

3. wtf.....seriously

is anything taboo in this world anymore?
I agree. I think it's extremely selfish on both of their parts for not thinking about how this would effect the kid.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #76
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Disgusting, I'm sick and tired of people trying to justify immorality.
Is it really any different than trying to justify your morality?

I don't agree with this, I think its nasty, but whatever.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #77
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i was watchin the history channel last night and it was about ancient eqyptian civilization. back then incest was a way to keep the royal blood pure. reminded me of this thread before falling asleep.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #78
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
all i got to say is fuck them

and poor kid
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #79
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
"Who's your Daddy!!!!Who's your Daddy!!!!"hahahahahahhaa
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHA THIS GUY LOL!. anyways.. man this is freaking nasty. someone force to put the baby up for adoption before she knows what her "parents/grandparents" have done.
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #80
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Not as bad as that family in Austria
Shit, family is the last word I'd use for that scenario.

Circus....mental ward...failed experiment....
Old 05-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #81
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
r o y a l t y

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #82
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
+1

Hey hey hey! Dont drag us into your crazy American Incenstry (real word?)
Huh what? The're Aussies lol Not Americans. I am also besides being 1/2 Italian descent, 1/4 upper clash British and 1/4 Scottish Royalty, ya I know half my body is fighting with itself.
P.S. You know the Royal family has married cousins and whatnot its history. lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #83
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

e x a c t l y

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #84
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
So... does that mean the new born isn't off limits to the dad?

LMFAO!
I guess not!

Dad, I mean grandpa!,. mom, sis, fuck I am lost... lets play house!

does she look like dads side or moms side...lol...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #85
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Is it really any different than trying to justify your morality?

I don't agree with this, I think its nasty, but whatever.
Actually I've changed my "morality" to fit the world's standards quite a bit over the years. I could care less if you're gay or like fucking grapefruits. It's your life and if that makes you happy so be it. However, I believe there are some taboo's you just don't touch.

Fucking relatives = NO
Fucking children = NO
Fucking animals = NO

I apologize for trying to justify my morality. I am by no means trying to cock block you.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #86
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
remember that episode on the x-files when they come across that incest family living in the boonies.. when the 3 brothers run a train on the no limb mother.....

that was one hell of an episode..
Old 05-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #87
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I wonder how many times he hit that shit to get her pregnant?
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #88
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

prolly just once. shes looks mighty fertile.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #89
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
Feel bad for the kid, elementary school projects. FAMILY TREE!!!
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:02 AM   #90
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
when he brings his parents in

"wow you look old enough to be her father"
"well, you see...what happened was..."
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote