Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #61
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what a guy does outside his music shouldnt judge his music.. Micheal jackson has alot of hatred towards him, but he made a few songs that could be considered some of the best ever.
THIS

msg lngth
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #62
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
"Don’t try to treat me like I ain’t famous My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I’m, I’m tryin to make it to Uranus"

also.

"I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers,
The way Kathie Lee needed Regis that's the way y'all need Jesus."

lulWUT.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #63
smokin18
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
smokin18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i would love to dig a big ass hole to put him and his music in and then blow it up.... but he isnt worth the dynamite!!!!
smokin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #64
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Yeah i also think hes raciest witch instantly drops my respect for him.. Also what is soo talented about hitting like 1 or 2 keys on a piano ? I bet he was drunk and just thought maybe i should record this because i really dont have anything else to think of...
Old 11-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #65
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
what a guy does outside his music shouldnt judge his music.. Micheal jackson has alot of hatred towards him, but he made a few songs that could be considered some of the best ever.
wrong though. his good/best songs came way before accusations of being a child molester.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #66
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
Ahhh I just noticed that, yeah............. he gotta be a racist now. Lets look at how many other video's,TV Show, and programs they don't have certain races in them period. In one of the more creative video's of the decade and you notice all the servers are white!?

Yeah, white people are the only ones to make it seem like another race is biased.

Get the fuck out of here.

Quote:

Are you comparing Michael Jackson to Kanye West?

My shit had some green in it so by default it's kinda like money.

Get the fuck out of here.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #67
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Its also rare i will watch a movie that has anyone from scientology involved.

That's really funny, because that's the EXACT example that I was going to use.

I think Scientology is a bullshit cult that ruins people's lives, but I still think the first Mission Impossible movie is the fucking business, even though Cruise is a cultist.*

*Although it's only good because of Rhames/Reno

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #68
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
even if Kanye is racist, it doesnt matter because his music is just garbage. Although i am specifically attacking him, it does apply to most music now anyway. I wouldn't consider anything he has done as good from a musical stand point. I can understand the lyricism but most of it is just sad and pathetic. Catchy and memorable are the main focus of jingles, not of real music or anything artistic.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #69
J3123MY
BANNED

J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
LOLOL

college dropout was dope, thats about it.

didn't kanye call himself god's gift to the world? thats almost as ignant as lebron james.

stupid kids with their "yeezy's" and "weezys"(lil wayne), worst rappers ever. in one of lil wayne's verses he rapped "be good or be good at it" WTFOMGBBQ

LOL. WTF. Kanye West called himself god's gift to the world???? LOL. He is JESUS!! Is this true? how can anyone call themselves this? and I don't even believe in god.

I have heard a couple of their songs. They are all right. It was pretty funny what he did to taylor swift, seems like he lacks common sense and respect.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #70
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
I would like to fight kanye west, who do i call?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #71
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorksBestS30 View Post
Kayne has sick beats, but lyrically I think J Cole is starting to catch up....
This sums up kanye for me. He's a glorified beat maker/producer, IMO his lyrics have always been way below the quality of his beats. I hate 95% of kanye's verses.

Oh yah and when I try to type kanye in my iPhone, it auto-corrects it to manure... Hd video and a preprogramed hatred of kanye? I love my phone.

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #72
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ever since his mother passing hes gone downhill. I still say flashing lights, hey mama are my favorite. He has talent. Its just his ego is way to big. It happens with a few celebritys like dog the bounty hunter. Saw him at lax a kid and a teenage girl asked for his autograph and the wife goes "its to early for this" dog look like he wanted to but kept it movin. Kids looked around like ahh man I got dissed lol made me chuxkle.

On good news (kanye)hes coming to his senses hes went not publicly to help wrap xmas gifts for 90 min in ny. No one not even the media knew then he dissapeared through the back door.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #73
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
I would like to fight kanye west, who do i call?

I'm in, the "figh Kanye West" coalition 2011?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #74
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
If people on a 240sx forum are talking about him like this, he has already won.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #75
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
No matter what you think of him, he is talented and makes good stuff.

Ive greatly enjoyed every all the CDs he's put out except for this most recent one. It blows
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #76
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

Won what?

He'd be rich whether we talk about him or not.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #77
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
This is just another hater thread your causing more fame by making a fuckin thread! But its true if you have no haters in your life your not doing something right. Regardless of his cockyness the guy makes good music, good lyrics(when there not about his cockyness) and hes gone through alot of shit.

Every celebrity has there fuck ups. Ever since he went up on taylor swift its ohh hes rascist,, ohh he has no respect, how can he do that to the poor little white girl? Dude its fuckin kanye he complained when he didnt win a grammy how many other things has he bashed? Hes a sore loser. He just does it pubicly. He said he was sorry made fun of what he did on snl and moved on now I think its time we do.

Like jay z on to the next...
Old 12-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #78
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Kanye's new cd is the best CD he's made in a while.

If you say his music is garbage, but have never listened to it, or TRIED to listen to it, your argument is mute.

Saying you PREFER your own race ISN'T RACIST.

Never once heard him rap once about white people or any other race being INFERIOR to his. You're all trippin off this race shit.

J. Cole is pretty good though. This is my favorite off that new mixtape he dropped recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUnQ2PoT4s

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #79
Wongger
Zilvia Member

Wongger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
Creative? That video was the most random dog shit i ever seen, and he is a racist fuck. He didnt want his mother going to a white doctor, chosen race, etc. How is that not racist?
That doesn't make him a racist. Maybe he just feels uncomfortable going to a white doctor. Black people have been hated upon for a large number of years, can you blame him?

Im in no way defending Kanye, but he is not a racist. He is just full of himself and a dick. He still makes better music than 70% of the stuff thats out there now.
Wongger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #80
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
This is just another hater thread your causing more fame by making a fuckin thread! But its true if you have no haters in your life your not doing something right. Regardless of his cockyness the guy makes good music, good lyrics(when there not about his cockyness) and hes gone through alot of shit.

Every celebrity has there fuck ups. Ever since he went up on taylor swift its ohh hes rascist,, ohh he has no respect, how can he do that to the poor little white girl? Dude its fuckin kanye he complained when he didnt win a grammy how many other things has he bashed? Hes a sore loser. He just does it pubicly. He said he was sorry made fun of what he did on snl and moved on now I think its time we do.

Like jay z on to the next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

If you say his music is garbage, but have never listened to it, or TRIED to listen to it, your argument is mute.

Never once heard him rap once about white people or any other race being INFERIOR to his. You're all trippin off this race shit.

J. Cole is pretty good though. This is my favorite off that new mixtape he dropped recently.

YouTube - J. Cole - Enchanted (Friday Night Lights Mixtape) [HD/Download]
Some sense in this thread.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #81
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I downloaded his album last week and now I'll buy his album just because of this thread.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #82
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongger View Post
Black people have been hated upon for a large number of years, can you blame him?
So have asians. You don't catch Jackie Chan saying half the shit FishStick Kanye does.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #83
initial_jc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
initial_jc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i love his beats, really opened up my appreciation for samples

they are not like that whack synthezier crap lil jon started
initial_jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #84
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Kanye's arrogance is so over the top, I actually find it entertaining.
We play his stuff often enough at work and get some good laughs.

I don't feel comfortable judging an artist's work based on how they are in real life.
I prefer to take their work at face value.
More often than not, I could care less what they do outside of their work.
If I choose to see that artist as some 'role model', that is really my choice and not the artist's.
Fans also have a responsibility imo.

The only exception I make would be Scientologists, which I completely despise.
Consequently I could never bring myself to enjoy Beck's music, or John Travolta's movies.
However, I recognize that this is my problem and reflects my bias entirely.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #85
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
............! But its true if you have no haters in your life your not doing something right..
I said my piece, and have been watching others opinions on the subject.

But needed to point out this is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.
If you are doing it right, you have no haters and are loved.

To say this statement, is to be lazy and have taken the easy way out at some point by treating others badly or doing something that offends people.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #86
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I said my piece, and have been watching others opinions on the subject.

But needed to point out this is the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.
If you are doing it right, you have no haters and are loved.

To say this statement, is to be lazy and have taken the easy way out at some point by treating others badly or doing something that offends people.
LOL, i dont take anyone seriously if they use the word hater, the way that word is used now is a joke. people do or say something stupid and then when people call them on it, they call them haters. they arent hating, just letting you know your stupid.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #87
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Let's have a toast for the douchbags.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #88
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Let's have a toast for the douchbags.
Let's have a toast for the assholes.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #89
dontxploitme
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
dontxploitme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

YouTube - J. Cole - Enchanted (Friday Night Lights Mixtape) [HD/Download]
this as well.

kanye west is great because he puts so much effort into his music. what i love about him is that nobody else is like him... you can get other rappers and compare them to other rappers but there's really nobody like kanye. i've been a huge fan since his first cd "college dropout" and he's never disappointed me. but just like other artists there's people who like and people who dislike. there's no such thing as an artist who makes music that everybody in the world enjoys. and as far as his music being art, isn't music in general considered art? why else would the be called artists?

and also i agree j. cole is very talented. my favorite song by him is still "problems."
dontxploitme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #90
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_amWHUf6Y