Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #841
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
have you read the first page?

to search for diameters type: 17

to search for widths type: 9.5J ( J is how they represent width )

$210

rebarrelling MEGA DEAL

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...963#enlargeimg
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #842
ziptie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ziptie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
I'm not a business. YAJ is just a hobby to me.

PM Me for more info.

Happy Searching!
I'm guessing you're the one outbidding on me on OG nismo bits lol.
ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #843
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
This is pretty cool, I'd cop if I had a Zenki:

¡Ø764¡ÙS14,¥·¥ë¥Ó¥¢,K's,¥Ð¥È¥ë¥ ¯¥é¥Ö,¥Ñ¥ï¡¼¥°¥ê¥ë,a31 - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

Lol at this - S13
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #844
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want
240ZG
Old 02-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #845
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
My favorite part about Yahoo Auctions is how cheap everything is and how much you get killed when it comes to shipping =)

I wish I could just ship things via black hole / time warp.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #846
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

I know but those auctions are so low..

105.35 US Dollar

¡Ú·ã°Â¡ÛRAYS 18¥¤¥ó¥Á F9J R10J 235/40 255/35 4ËÜ¥»¥Ã¥È - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó
Old 02-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #847
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

¡Ú·ÚÎÌ!¡Û¥ì¥¤¥º CE28N 17&18¥¤¥ó¥Á ¥Û¥¤¡¼¥ë 10J+15 / 10.5J+18 - ¥Ñ¡¼¥Ä¥*¥ó¥°.com ¡Ã ³ô¼°²ñ¼ÒKIG - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

awesome sizing = 17×10J + 15 / 18×10.5J + 18

1700us

Old 03-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #848
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Hey where are you located and whats the steps to buy parts from there?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:27 AM   #849
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hell of a deal ,2 SBC Advan T6 !

AVS T6
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #850
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So since today is a holiday I decided to poke about YAJ late last night...BAD IDEA...2 hours later I managed to snag a mint pair of rims for a great price...

I've been good not looking at many listings, but I went through 50+ pages of rims last night.

I'll be chilling out for a bit, and try to find a matching pair at the end of summer...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #851
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
So since today is a holiday I decided to poke about YAJ late last night...BAD IDEA...2 hours later I managed to snag a mint pair of rims for a great price...

I've been good not looking at many listings, but I went through 50+ pages of rims last night.

I'll be chilling out for a bit, and try to find a matching pair at the end of summer...
do you go through Jesse? How much is it to ship wheels over (in general)? I got a recaro seat through jesse and I think it was about 400 for shipping, can't remember the total price. Wheels would be a bit more heavy, but just wondering what additional price I would be looking at if I bought more wheels.....like I need any more....
Old 03-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #852
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
do you go through Jesse? How much is it to ship wheels over (in general)? I got a recaro seat through jesse and I think it was about 400 for shipping, can't remember the total price. Wheels would be a bit more heavy, but just wondering what additional price I would be looking at if I bought more wheels.....like I need any more....
Yeah I used Jesse for this transaction as I don't like to bug my friend staying in Japan for smaller things.

I don't have a total right now. I just won the auction, so once it's ready to be shipped to me, I'll be more help to you. I figure it would be around $300-$400 for shipping anyways.

It was too good of a deal to pass up so I jumped on it
Old 03-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #853
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Yeah I used Jesse for this transaction as I don't like to bug my friend staying in Japan for smaller things.

I don't have a total right now. I just won the auction, so once it's ready to be shipped to me, I'll be more help to you. I figure it would be around $300-$400 for shipping anyways.

It was too good of a deal to pass up so I jumped on it
haha I know the feeling. Jesse is the man. Waiting on a package as we speak.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #854
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I figure it would be around $300-$400 for shipping anyways.
$300-$400 just for shipping? For a pair of wheels without tires on them?
Old 03-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #855
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
I ordered some wheels a while ago. Shipping them Surface cost me about 110 dollars per wheel, just to give some of you a picture of what you might be spending. They were 18s
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #856
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
haha I know the feeling. Jesse is the man. Waiting on a package as we speak.
Yeah I've spent a ton through him, and it's been great each and every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
$300-$400 just for shipping? For a pair of wheels without tires on them?
If we are talking about a bundled awkward 40lbs package that's on the other side of the world via EMS shipping, then yes you'd be correct. SAL will be cheaper (I'd guess half that cost) but it's 6-9 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
I ordered some wheels a while ago. Shipping them Surface cost me about 110 dollars per wheel, just to give some of you a picture of what you might be spending. They were 18s
Oh I had missed this originally... Yeah, that sounds about right for shipping. That's what I had figured SAL would run me.

Thanks for the info, cheers!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #857
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So how long will it take for them to get to you via EMS shipping?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:42 AM   #858
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Usually takes a week with jesse.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 AM   #859
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
When ever I get a packaged shipped via EMS, I usually have it in my hands in 2-4 days.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #860
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
seconded, jesse just got a recaro sr3 from him to me in under 2.5 days
Old 03-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #861
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
seconded, jesse just got a recaro sr3 from him to me in under 2.5 days

How much was it to ship a seat? And was it disassembled?
Old 03-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #862
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I got Recaro seat rails for my front IS300 Recaro seats from Jesse. I only use YJA as a reference to parts I'm interested in buying or to give me ideas of what's out there. Shipping is always quick.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #863
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
irritatedmax, 17kg weight @ ¥21750

plus jesse's fees, shipping within japan and the auction itself. came out to ~$530 total, no disassembly. i know that sort of SR3 going rate here, but this one was super clean and i really liked the fabric. haven't seen any like this one stateside, though they seem to be all over yjp?

Old 03-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #864
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Nice, I figured it would be over the size allowance without being disassembled. And that would have been via air so boat would be cheaper yet. Hmmm, I've got a couple seats here I'd like to ship home. Thanks for the info!
Old 03-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #865
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

when I got my nismo recaro seat it was kind of disassembled. He just undid the hinges from the back support to the seat so it would lay flat. Took 2 seconds to reassemble. That is a nice recaro bro!!!! Yea it seems the japan sites have all the cool seats in many many many different fabric styles. They the have the classic confetti recaro's all over the place.

EDIT* yea EMS is fast on shipping. My item was shipped on the 28th(japan time) and was in chicago yesterday. Should be at my house monday I'm thinking maybe not since easter, I forgot about that lol.

Last edited by BossHogg; 03-31-2013 at 07:38 AM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #866
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
irritatedmax, 17kg weight @ ¥21750

plus jesse's fees, shipping within japan and the auction itself. came out to ~$530 total, no disassembly. i know that sort of SR3 going rate here, but this one was super clean and i really liked the fabric. haven't seen any like this one stateside, though they seem to be all over yjp?

Yeah there seems to be and lot of love for the confetti type fabric from what I've seen on YAJ, Up Garage, etc. I might make the switch over once I have to buy a Recaro baby seat

That seat looks great by the way. Looks like you might have to get another one for yourself since your pup looks rather comfy.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #867
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what would shipping be on a bodykit? roughly? $500? $1000?
BN SPORTS/
Old 03-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #868
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Cali View Post
BN SPORTS/

The main problem with kits is that it's too large to be shipped via regular mail. You're only options would be via courier (At an exuberant shipping rate) or via shipping container.

If you have a local shop you're cool with, you can buy space in one of their containers heading back your way.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #869
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
The main problem with kits is that it's too large to be shipped via regular mail. You're only options would be via courier (At an exuberant shipping rate) or via shipping container.

If you have a local shop you're cool with, you can buy space in one of their containers heading back your way.
i see what youre saying that makes total sence.. as the matter of fact I just got my wheels re polished by sum dude Alex who works at Wheelflip and if i remember correctly he said he has containers that come in with parts I guess id have to ask to see what id be looking at for sum space.. $$$
Old 03-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #870
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Cali View Post
BN SPORTS/
shipping on my GT-1 kit was around $1100-$1200 from RHDJapan.
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote