Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #751
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i love everything but the tiburon looking tail lights but shit i'll take one tonight!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #752
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
As long as it doesn't have the 370 type headlights... it's all gravy.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #753
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I am going to ignore the rendering pics because we all know thats NOT how it will end up looking

body lines are close tho

anyways

5.3PSI!!!

VCR!!!!

looks like this next motor will be a fun one
Old 06-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #754
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I will buy one in a heartbeat if its available now!

looks like a lil brother of the new G37s
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #755
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
I like the long flowing hood and how low it appears to sit. Overall a very nice looking car. 2600lbs eh? Ill have to wait see what the car really looks like but the subaru hatch has a slight better concept design. Still, a hot car.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #756
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I'll post pics for the lazy people. So far, I think I have to look at it more for it to grow on me.

teaser, rear reminds me of the new civic

renderings i guess...front looks like pulled back murano, rear reminds me of current tiburon

updated specs, help on some of the translating please
Not bad the sides are a little swooshy. Rear looks hot. Front could stand a redo but overall it does garner a thats nice statement.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #757
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I really like that rendering. Rear could use a little work. Just seems so bland compared to the front and sides.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #758
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
Not to get too off topic I'll just post one picture, but you guys must be crazy if you dont think this car is hot.

FN'S?! FUCK YOU, TURN IN YOUR FOOD STAMPS AND BUY SOMETHING KEWL
here at zilvia if you aren't rolling on wheels made out of blood diamonds you're a FAG.
CHOKE ON DICK, PAUPER

...also, NOT FLUSH/LOW ENOUGH, DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS IN FOOD STAMPS, FGGT
Old 06-06-2008, 10:16 PM   #759
ramman434
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like the front rendering however, it needs to lose the Murano grille and the chrome pieces under the curves of the grille that are next to the headlights
ramman434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #760
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I really hope thats the next 240..

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #761
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I'll post pics for the lazy people. So far, I think I have to look at it more for it to grow on me.

teaser, rear reminds me of the new civic

renderings i guess...front looks like pulled back murano, rear reminds me of current tiburon

updated specs, help on some of the translating please
first picture

"this here is sports compact (car)"

then top of spec sheet is like "compact FR spec sheet"

rest is explanatory?

but its 2,650 lbs -ish!

2 liter dohc vcr turbo

225 hp at 6,000 rpm

5.3 power to weight ratio in kg's

i think last part says around 25k for price
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #762
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i got a little bored and had fun in photoshop with the pic....

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #763
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
The body reminds me of 6 Series BMW Coupe.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #764
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
if they did aero like that for it..i would buy it in a heartbeat...shit looks rad in ur PS design dorkidori
Old 06-07-2008, 07:11 AM   #765
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post

Oh....skeet skeeet skeet.

Skeet.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #766
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:

Do something about that grill...

And you my friend, have pure sex all of your hands.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #767
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Do something about that grill...

And you my friend, have pure sex all of your hands.

i actually really like the grill setup...its very retro S13 looking...you have the triple projector headlights with the large plastic grill in the middle...only thing that would make it better is if it said "SILVIA" smack dab in the middle instead of nissan

and the kit is just a modified Origin Urban kit for the Z33

Old 06-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #768
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
yummy. if it looks similar to dori's design im down.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #769
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
i like how the front is but the rears remind me of a hyundai tiburon

kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #770
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
i actually really like the grill setup...its very retro S13 looking...you have the triple projector headlights with the large plastic grill in the middle...only thing that would make it better is if it said "SILVIA" smack dab in the middle instead of nissan

and the kit is just a modified Origin Urban kit for the Z33
I like it too. However if you're gonna modify the rest of the car... why not ?

If the middle stayed the same, and the sides of the girl were more vented, I think that would look awesome.
Old 06-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #771
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I like it too. However if you're gonna modify the rest of the car... why not ?
cause i didnt want to spend another hour infront of photoshop dickin around with the picture to be honest with yah

Old 06-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #772
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Nissan should bring pop-up headlights back haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #773
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
cause i didnt want to spend another hour infront of photoshop dickin around with the picture to be honest with yah
Oh I definitely feel yah there lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Nissan should bring pop-up headlights back haha.
Aren't they illegal now?
Old 06-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #774
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I can't believe non of you think that grill looks like a Subaru.
Also that render looks like ass to me. The proportions are all off. It's like a Solara, or some other secretary's car(I know the original 240 was billed that way).
Old 06-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #775
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
first picture

"this here is sports compact (car)"

then top of spec sheet is like "compact FR spec sheet"

rest is explanatory?

but its 2,650 lbs -ish!

2 liter dohc vcr turbo

225 hp at 6,000 rpm

5.3 power to weight ratio in kg's

i think last part says around 25k for price
I dont think it will do too well if their estimated base price is at 25k. Not when 350z/s2000s are at 15k and Evos/STI's are at 20k in the used car world.

I think they need to aim it more at a $19,999.00 base for better sales. That way they can do their "below 20k" campaign.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #776
shrimpscampi
Leaky Injector

shrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura about
The tail is not gonna look like that...I have faith in Nissan...
shrimpscampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #777
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
I dont think it will do too well if their estimated base price is at 25k. Not when 350z/s2000s are at 15k and Evos/STI's are at 20k in the used car world.
lol...horrible comparions...NO car manufacturer prices its cars to compete against USED cars

25k for a RWD sports coupe from nissan would be a damn good entry level price for a car thats 250hp, RWD, 4cyl and turbo (though 20k sounds a bit more appealing)...the car is being poised to compete with hynudais genesis coupe, toyota/subarus new coupe, and saturn sky/pontiac solstice...the car isnt being positioned against the Evo or the STI...those 2 cars are in a class of their own (4 door sedans that are sports machines)...the S2000 is positioned against the 370Z/G37 and RX8...the entry level field is WIDE open for play

Old 06-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #778
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The proportions are all off. It's like...some other secretary's car(I know the original 240 was billed that way).
So, it would be like 240's have always been.

Quote:

I think they need to aim it more at a $19,999.00 base for better sales. That way they can do their "below 20k" campaign.
I don't see the base price being $25k. I think it'll start under $20. Yea maybe $19,9, but that's fine with me. I'll take a base model with a diff and no other options, thank you.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #779
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

dorkidori_s13

If you read my post i never said they should adjust their base price based on used cars. Im saying we, the people who are looking to buy these cars, have a lot more options under the base price of the new silvia. Therefore i dont think sales of the car will do as well as expected.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #780
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I think the car will be meant to be more bar bones. I don't think Nissan is expecting most people to cop the Nav and the tech package.

I'd hope, and I believe they will market it as a enthusiast car.

Women will just buy it cause it's cheap and a "cure 2 door. Like OMG! SEXY"