Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #721
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It's Kyle
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #722
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Cuz i wasnt there! Kyle i have not forgotton about your flashlight. Deal is still up lemme know your diff for a mag light ill throw an led bulb in.OOOOOOH
My flashlight + 350 bucks and its yours.
Maybe throw in your fleshlight for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
It's Kyle
Did I miss something here?

SOMEBODY BUY MY GODDAMN DIFF! 350 BUCKS IF YOU PICK IT UP THIS GODDAMN WEEKEND! Edgar, Vatche, James, Ernie, Marlyn, Nessa... One of you bastards has to want this thing...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #723
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that diff...1.5 way, 2 way? is it helical?
Old 11-17-2006, 04:22 PM   #724
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
I do but no money. What if I put 100 down. WIll you hold it for me?
Old 11-17-2006, 04:39 PM   #725
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
edit: blah blah blah blah blah.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.

Last edited by soreballz; 11-24-2006 at 05:17 PM..
Old 11-17-2006, 11:31 PM   #726
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
My flashlight + 350 bucks and its yours.
Maybe throw in your fleshlight for good measure.

Did I miss something here?

SOMEBODY BUY MY GODDAMN DIFF! 350 BUCKS IF YOU PICK IT UP THIS GODDAMN WEEKEND! Edgar, Vatche, James, Ernie, Marlyn, Nessa... One of you bastards has to want this thing...
I already have one

Hey edgar, where is my open diff?
Old 11-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #727
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
marz you have fun out in the midwest.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 11-18-2006, 03:54 AM   #728
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Depends... when would you be able to pay me the rest? I was supposed to have sold this thing two weeks ago to pay a friend back for my motor, so I'd like to do this quick. But yeah... how long? If you can get me the rest by next Friday or sooner (hopefully sooner), then I might be able to hold it. I'll have to talk to my friend, since he's hurtin to get his money back. lol

Downshift180 (sorry, don't know your name)... I really don't know if its a 1.5 or 2 way. It is clutch packs. I'm inclined to say 2way, since when I drove on it up in the local mountains, the rear end was always wanting to step out whether I was on or off the gas.
I wsa thinking like 100 a week, lol.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #729
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
100 roses a week?
Old 11-18-2006, 11:10 AM   #730
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
I wsa thinking like 100 a week, lol.

Old 11-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #731
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Just cause I love ya....pfft! lol You know me I'm cheap as hell, plus I have my vicous (sp?) and it has never done me wrong lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
marz you have fun out in the midwest.
Thank you very much sir, I'll have as much as you could in the mid west lol
Old 11-18-2006, 03:01 PM   #732
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
Just cause I love ya....pfft! lol You know me I'm cheap as hell, plus I have my vicous (sp?) and it has never done me wrong lol
*Viscous.

Did you get the springs on yet?
Old 11-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #733
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:

Hey, you'll get your money, just in 2-3 weeks, lol. Sorry, rent owns me
Old 11-19-2006, 01:17 AM   #734
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hey, you'll get your money, just in 2-3 weeks, lol. Sorry, rent owns me

Call me, ya bastid. My number is in my sale post (check teh siggy).

Depending on when you can pick this up and give me the first payment, we may be able to work something out.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:49 AM   #735
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*Viscous.

Did you get the springs on yet?
Today today...lol plus my momo wheel is going on with my HOT HOT HOT Hello Kiki horn button yayyyy!!!

Oh ya let me know if any of ya'll have a slider of a sparco seat, I might throw mine in if I get a new car today.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #736
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ looks like mars is stepping her game up

can't wait to see the new goodies on the coupe
Old 11-20-2006, 05:00 PM   #737
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
^ looks like mars is stepping her game up

can't wait to see the new goodies on the coupe
Ya I bought a new daily driver yesterday, a 99 mx-5!!

So I really get to tear my 240 up, changing it from daily to track-mostly lol, it'll have insurance but I want to minimize driving it. I'll drive it once in a while, gonna get some non-projectors on it too. we'll see how long til I get some. cage it and everythign and rip that crappy carpet out mwhahaha.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #738
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
^ ooo sounds hot. cant wait to see.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #739
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
^ ooo sounds hot. cant wait to see.
Ya I'm primering it up white, and having my mom's friend's daughter airbrush...should be pretty cool. Still working on a design. First time for her to do a car so should be interesting, but we might have to wait considering I'll be co-owning my 240 now to help with moola.
Old 11-21-2006, 02:49 AM   #740
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Flames are a must, lol
Old 11-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #741
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
WTH happened last week? Like 5 people showed up :ghey:

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

Old 11-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #742
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

pfft it happens...
Old 11-23-2006, 12:35 AM   #743
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14
WTH happened last week? Like 5 people showed up :ghey:
Thursdays ... that's why it's called a week (weak) day.

ZING!

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:46 AM   #744
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection

just keeping it alive til thurs
Old 11-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #745
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

I'll be there the first week of DEcember next week you guys will be lonely without me.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:47 PM   #746
articdragon192
Post Whore!

You act like you're somebody, lol jk marz.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #747
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

lol i wonder if somebody showed up during thanksgiving.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #748
articdragon192
Post Whore!

That would be funny
Old 11-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #749
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
LOL, i dont show up the last two meets and it dies... ugh sorry...
Old 11-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #750
s13poop
Post Whore!

i'll be there thursday hope to see all the regulars there + new faces

its gonna be coooooooooooold cause of the damn 60 fwy
its aiite though