Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #721
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Tobi claims to be Madara. This being a comic book, nothing is for sure. Kishimoto could make anything happen at any time.

I just hope he doesn't turn out to be Obito.
Yea i kinda don't want it to be obito either. Plus they already put that scene in the anime that great heroes were made from the war... and his name was put in that memorial stone... so it would be weird, to me.

I keep getting drawn into these conversations. 1 chapter per week is waay too slow. I think many ppl are going to end up losing interest after while....
ReLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #722
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
lol wow people on zilvia are really arguing about naruto haha that's pretty hilarious

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #723
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Daniel, thanks alot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLiC View Post
You might want to re-read it then. Reading includes comprehending.
Dude, if this was the part you were talking about, then you had a MAJOR reading comprehension FAIL. He's not saying he's 'in a shell'... He's saying he isn't as strong as he used to be. Even Itachi said that earlier.

I'm not even gonna dignify that 'childish' comment with a response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLiC View Post
I keep getting drawn into these conversations. 1 chapter per week is waay too slow. I think many ppl are going to end up losing interest after while....
You keep getting drawn in because ppl ask you to provide a basis for your theories and then you get belligerent when you can't.

And are you saying ppl are gonna start losing interest in Naruto? Surely you are aware that it has been the #1 ranked manga/anime in the world for over 10 ten years now. I've been reading this shit since I was your age... I don't see it losing steam anytime soon...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #724
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Daniel, thanks alot...

Dude, if this was the part you were talking about, then you had a MAJOR reading comprehension FAIL. He's not saying he's 'in a shell'... He's saying he isn't as strong as he used to be. Even Itachi said that earlier.

I'm not even gonna dignify that 'childish' comment with a response...

You keep getting drawn in because ppl ask you to provide a basis for your theories and then you get belligerent when you can't.

And are you saying ppl are gonna start losing interest in Naruto? Surely you are aware that it has been the #1 ranked manga/anime in the world for over 10 ten years now. I've been reading this shit since I was your age... I don't see it losing steam anytime soon...
I understand why you guys are getting so upset but it is exactly what you said, a theory of his. A theory based on the information he has gathered on his own. Let it be....

I for one think it's an interesting theory though I may not agree with it do think it's interesting.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #725
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
lol wow people on zilvia are really arguing about naruto haha that's pretty hilarious
It's fun

Oh wow you found it!

Like i said simmode, that's how i took it. If i'm wrong, then i'm wrong. We'll just have to find out.

Everything i have said is possible. Like anyone else's theories. And like i said before, there are hints throughout the manga.

Again, we'll just have to find out whether ppl will lose interest. IMO 1 chapter per week is too long. Unless the ending is soon, which i doubt, i don't see myself reading this stuff in the next year or later. I'm sure others will do the same, that's why i said that. got it? (and please don't start arguing about the end date now lmao)
Old 05-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #726
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Why quote me, Strider? I'm far from upset. I just calmly asked for proof of Relic's theory and then gave an appropriate reply to his responses... Besides... this is Zilvia. It could be alot worse...

Relic, if you think one chapter a week is too long, trying reading the Full Metal Alchemist manga. How's one chapter per month? Or D.Grey Man? One chapter per whenever the author gets out of the hospital for the umpteenth time... just gotta have some patience. That you want more is the hallmark of a good book.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #727
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I guess my trollface.jpg distracted everyone but simmode from the fact that I posted a link to that page of the manga.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #728
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah... My reading comprehension kicked in.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #729
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
new chapter is on. on mangastream...

unleashing the nine tails fox
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #730
simmode1
Post Whore!

Man, both the manga and the anime are good this week! Naruto vs Pain!
LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #731
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Man, both the manga and the anime are good this week! Naruto vs Pain!
LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!
yo for real!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #732
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Is it me or did this weeks manga move VERY fast with the releasing of the 9tails?!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #733
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
That's the way I like it. Less talk light rock. KOIT. Oh wait...
Old 05-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #734
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

wow, the anime is getting really good. Anyone else wondering where the hell is Sasuke though?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #735
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recovering, I'm sure. Dude took on Danzo and then Kakashi and Naruto showed up. He also had "eye transplants."
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #736
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
so what do you guys think itachi gave naruto that one time they talked...

maybe a way to counter the mangekyo ?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #737
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post

Definately something to stop Sasuke.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #738
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Definately something to stop Sasuke.
Maybe a way to stop Madara because he knew Madara was one of the people pulling the strings.

Itachi did figure out that Tobi aka Madara wasn't who he really said he was. So maybe he gave Naruto a way of stoping Madara since Itachi seemed to be one step ahead of everyone.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:45 PM   #739
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Where you guys reading your manga from?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #740
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Anyone else wondering where the hell is Sasuke though?
Thats the last thing I'm wondering. Sasuke can GDIAF for all I care. I now I'm gonna get annoyed when his bitchass inevitably pops back up...

I used to get my Naruto and Bleach from onemanga.com.... but mangastream.com consistantly updates earlier than anybody else now...
Old 05-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #741
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad

Oh damn..Bee is killin it hahhaa.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #742
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

wow! just read up to 478 of the manga! Stuff gets mad crazy!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #743
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:

I think he gave naruto that sealing sword. He might end up sealing sasuke soul or madra...

Anime episode is gonna rock the next week and the following weeks.
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #744
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
I think he gave naruto that sealing sword. He might end up sealing sasuke soul or madara...
Hmmm... that's the best theory I've heard so far about that! I was thinking Sasuke already had it when he debuted Sasanoo's final version, but you can't really see any sword here, so.... maybe Naruto does have it...

No wait... thats stupid. Itachi still had and used the sword of Totsuka after he gave Naruto the gift... That can't be it. Yeah, I think Sasuke's got the sword...
Old 05-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #745
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

maybe sasuke... after the eye transplant......... maybe.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #746
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
new chapter is out

Naruto 497 - Read Online at Manga Stream

and tomorrow in the anime naruto vs pain :3
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #747
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
fucked up shit.

how many failsafe does naruto has? LOL

dont tell me the last failsafe is going to be ero-sennin

lmao
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #748
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
fucked up shit.

how many failsafe does naruto has? LOL

dont tell me the last failsafe is going to be ero-sennin

lmao
lol seriously. keeps losing and his ghosts keep saving him
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #749
simmode1
Post Whore!

Again, more kudos for Killer Bee. I love this fucking character...
Old 06-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #750
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Again, more kudos for Killer Bee. I love this fucking character...
Second that. Such a badass. He got my vote when he fucked the shit outta sasuke.

EDIT- didn't see ur other post simmode. 1 chapter per month is waaaay too long for me... Unless you tell me it's better than naruto, i'm not reading it.