Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #721
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i know its probably nothin seeing you guys get 1000m+ head shots but just got my longest of 518m with a stock M39, but yea i hate killing people in this game. i try to stick to sniping or staying in a vehicle.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #722
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
15/1 on Tehran Highway, sniping is a habit.
I love taking the heads off the guys that get on the freeway above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 AM   #723
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
yeah it blows... it seems that only 3% of PS3 owners have mics and of that 3% about 86% have yet to hit puberty. At least the PS3 actually works. I need to mod my heat sinks on the 360 if I want to keep using it... Already got the RROD once.
i have a mic we should mic sex..
Old 01-12-2012, 05:26 AM   #724
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
i love taking the heads off guys that think they can take my head off when im up there
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #725
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
i love taking the heads off guys that think they can take my head off when im up there
ive played with you when youve been up there, you only had like 5 kills lol
Old 01-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #726
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
quality over quantity.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #727
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
878 m headshot with the m98! I'm slowly getting to big boy numbers lol
Old 01-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #728
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Same here. What's funny is some people think they can snipe you back, FUCK that, you aren't getting me noob. I should just play that map all day to get my kill/death ratio up.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #729
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Same here. What's funny is some people think they can snipe you back, FUCK that, you aren't getting me noob. I should just play that map all day to get my kill/death ratio up.
i bet i could cutie pie
Old 01-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #730
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzyXcjqzEw8
Old 01-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #731
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
hey, 5 is better than none. and it is usually those assholes lol

last tiem i was up there i had 17 kills lol. i suck, so thats awesome
Old 01-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #732
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Whats going on with the Hardcore servers on xbl? there use to be 91 pages of hardcore servers, and now there is only 4?? its next to impossible to get into a match now since there are hella people waiting in the game queue's.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #733
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

^same for psn. probably fixing some shit. they better make it "real HC"
Old 01-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #734
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Holy mother of god, what is up with all the derpsters with their automatic shotties and frag rounds? Like BAM 8pm, half the teams in Metro are spamming.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #735
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Just got the PC version, I hope my laptop doesn't shit a brick.

Edit: And my laptop fails. Can't even connect.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #736
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

better then mother fuckers with famas'. at least you can dodge frag rounds
Old 01-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #737
yokotas13
Post Whore!

gonna hop on soon. have to use headphones and kinect mic since my headset is not here
Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #738
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Tidashoni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is anyone else having problems finding hardcore games? I can only find maybe 10-15 and they are all full and ave 5-10 ppl in line to play on each server
Tidashoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #739
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

yup it started yesterday, perfect timing too since i just decided to stop playing!

back to killin it in forza
Old 01-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #740
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone else having issues with spawn beacons? I barely use it, but when I do it always dissapears before I can spawn on it... Fucking lame
Old 01-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #741
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

are you in a squad when you use it? if not that's your problem gotta be in a squad, or if you are you may have a beacon camper lol, I do it all the time, only I just sit on the beacon waiting for ppl to spawn on em then shoot em haha
Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #742
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Well shit. Nope I wasn't in a squad and never am when using recon, and I only use the beacon when I get into a tough spot to get. Beacon camping is almost as much fun as shooting a guy that's right next to a medic 8 times in a row lol.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #743
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Love the 870 and USAS on Metro, usually at close range the 870 is one shot one kill, also claymores on the escalators in Metro, hehe.

So playing last night on Operation Firestorm, hop in as a gunnery on the attack heli, pilot starts lighting up one of the enemy tanks, but doesn't finish it off. I jump out just in time to see the driver and gunner of the tank get out of it before it blows up, kill both of them, sweet. Run to take the Filling Station flag, see a guy running up the stairs of the rig, take him out, didn't even see a guy on the other side of him, one shot with the 870 and took out both of them, capture the flag and proceed to start laying down anti-tank mines which I would later on forget about, then 2 seconds before the game ends enemy tank drove over the mines and had three people in the tank. Sweet.
(COOL STORY BRA)

On a different note, snipers are getting creative with using their MAV's to find better spots to snipe from. Picking them off one by one from the high traffic areas is always fun.

Some quick stats... keep in mind I'm a noob, this is the first fps I've ever played.

Kills: 3,255
Deaths: 4,072
K/D Ratio: 0.799 (working towards making that 1.00 at least)
Vehicles destroyed: 431
Headshots: 771
Longest Headshot: 413.99 meters (on Tehran Highway)
Wins: 408
Losses: 411
W/L Ratio: 0.993

Kills per gun...

M249: 403 kills, 102 headshots
M40A5: 335 kills, 150 headshots (my fave sniper rifle)
MK11 MOD0: 309 kills, 107 headshots (used this one when I first started playing)
SVD: 231 kills, 90 headshots (rarely use this one)
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #744
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
you should prepare for planetside 2 bro. i know i am, so i dont burn out on fps.

the massive epic battles is waiting.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #745
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
Well shit. Nope I wasn't in a squad and never am when using recon, and I only use the beacon when I get into a tough spot to get. Beacon camping is almost as much fun as shooting a guy that's right next to a medic 8 times in a row lol.
here's what you should do then when you get to your spot place the beacon then when you die join an empty squad, then spawn an leave squad that way no one can join you
Old 01-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #746
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidashoni View Post
here's what you should do then when you get to your spot place the beacon then when you die join an empty squad, then spawn an leave squad that way no one can join you
Brilliant, I applaud you sir. The last thing I need is some jackass with an rpg or lmg to start shooting at everything standing straight up screaming LOOK LOOK OVER HERE EVERYONE!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #747
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
you should prepare for planetside 2 bro. i know i am, so i dont burn out on fps.

the massive epic battles is waiting.
You mean PlanetSide Next?

Been playing on a Pistol Only server. People are idiots with the G18. Dump a whole magazine to try and get one kill.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #748
silviavert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
silviavert is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
UNBELIEVABLE BATTLEFIELD 3 MOMENT! - YouTube
silviavert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #749
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
You mean PlanetSide Next?

Been playing on a Pistol Only server. People are idiots with the G18. Dump a whole magazine to try and get one kill.
no. planetside 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCp_rgAkfc
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #750
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

so like halo, with looking down the sight..

no thanks