Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #691
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
checked out bigwing's car in my blog...

Driftheaven's Blog
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #692
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Last day to preorder is Thur by 4PM!

Maxxis is Wed 7PM!

Order tires, we take it up for you, and mount it at WSIR.
How much easier can it get?

888-977-TIRE
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #693
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Can't wait to try and drift!
woo
Old 07-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #694
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Can We Do This Already!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #695
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I cant drive

FIFTY FIVE
I think Teddy is to young for the song reference and the movie,........."license to drive" or "traffic school" ?
I forgot too, lol.

but its from the movie where the guy says,
..."when the going gets tough, the tough get going in their pants", as the cop pee's his pants.
Am I right??

Oh the 80's, oh so funny..............
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #696
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im driving 55 mph too
shits boring
but ill have an enclosed trailer tihs weekend so gotta take it easy on the roads.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #697
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I will be bringing my enclosed trailer. Is there any power outlets there? Will we be setting up camp in the streets pit area?
Old 07-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #698
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
there might be power and shit by the rv parking down the road a bit from streets of willow.

let me see if thereis a map
Old 07-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #699
ZenkiMR_S
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiMR_S
are spectators allowed?
ZenkiMR_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #700
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

YES
bring your helmet if u want ride alongs
and a camera too
posting pics u took is cool!

wsir charges 10 dollars per head to enter into the track.
bring cash money
10 bucks covers all weekend if u keep your wristband on!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #701
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
I will be bringing my enclosed trailer. Is there any power outlets there? Will we be setting up camp in the streets pit area?
no power outlet that's available unless you wanna use rv hook up.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #702
ZenkiMR_S
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiMR_S
i'll take some dope pics then and hopefully get a few ride alongs also.
ZenkiMR_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #703
SiNiStEr_S14

SiNiStEr_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully nobody get too stupid and fucks up the fun...
SiNiStEr_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #704
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNiStEr_S14 View Post
Hopefully nobody get too stupid and fucks up the fun...
yeah i know right? hopefully not.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:01 AM   #705
SiNiStEr_S14

Ill definitely be taking pics! Wish i had a charged video camera to make a video clip of the event. Or even a charger for mine... My girlfriends mom lost the charger to our video camera. Hella fail!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:39 AM   #706
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
theres team tandem??I want to play! dammnit I dont have a tandem team// anybody want to team tandem with me lol
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #707
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Bitch I drive your car up every track day!!! <3
Yeah right.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #708
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
YES
bring your helmet if u want ride alongs
and a camera too
posting pics u took is cool!

wsir charges 10 dollars per head to enter into the track.
bring cash money
10 bucks covers all weekend if u keep your wristband on!
anyone have XXXL i can borrow?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #709
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Spectators, fans and supporters. Please do not park in the PIT AREA! Thanks!
Parking is to the right of Streets - before you come in to the pit area.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #710
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Getting the back from Spring Mountain Auto Body today, they are fixing the damage from getting hit in the rear at the Pro Ams, and painting the new body kit. Then I need to move my oil cooler, install the new fan on it, try to mount a fan on my radiator opposite the clutch fan, and then wire switches for both. It is going to be a long night! LOL. Can;t wait for Friday to come.

What is the latest we can get to the track Friday and drop off stuff in the pit area???
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #711
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Ernie, what's up with your car? Not running? BTW, thanks for the bodyshop advice.
Did not have time to tune it and get body panels squared away.

No prob, Ozzie is legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToukePina View Post
you can drive my car. You break you buy!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooooo sweet.

I will be driving a corolla . You did not have a cage.
But thank you.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #712
SiNiStEr_S14

Where exactly is the camping going to be at? In the trailer parking area?
Old 07-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #713
SiNiStEr_S14

[/quote]What is the latest we can get to the track Friday and drop off stuff in the pit area???[/quote]

I belive you can show up whenever since there is going to be camping friday and satuday night...
Old 07-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #714
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
I'm looking for someone to drive up there with caravan wise on friday night...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #715
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

What is the latest we can get to the track Friday and drop off stuff in the pit area???[/quote]

I belive you can show up whenever since there is going to be camping friday and satuday night...[/QUOTE]

gate close at 10 or 11pm on friday.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #716
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

if you are coming in a spectator and will camp out, DO NOT PARK AT THE PIT AREA. no tech sticker - no parking.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #717
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
kk. Can't wait to get up there and party all day and all night. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #718
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ffffffffffffffffffff if i can sell my boost controller tonight i might drive out from NY for this, anyone up for a road trip? haha

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #719
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
haha HOLY SHIT
Old 07-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #720
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Figure there wont be much sleep saturday night.
So im staying home friday and heading up saturday morning.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote