Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 12-22-2020, 10:05 AM   #691
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I hope Trump vetoes this stupid 'stimulus' bill.
Lol. Its tiered just like the first one too. I think I'll be getting like a little over 200$ if it goes through [emoji1787] because top down solutions are [emoji817]

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2020, 10:35 AM   #692
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
This is my official statement in how to deal with covid:

You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning's crashin' and the thunder's rollin' and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."
Is the check in the mail?
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:42 AM   #693
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The stimulus bill is a joke on the American people.

Have any of you read it? No? Why not- it's only 5,593 pages.

It literally has, in Section 508 on page 4,073, a provision for the "Murder Hornet Eradication Pilot Program." $4mm/year for 4 years.

$500mm for Israeli Cooperative Programs: $73mm for Iron Dome, $177mm for Short Range Ballistic Missile Defense, $77mm for co-production activities of Arrow 3 Upper Tier systems of the Israeli Missile Defense Architecture, $173mm for Arrow System Improvement Program.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 12:21 PM   #694
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
So I keep seeing those numbers

Congress passed two bills today. The defense bill and rhe relief package

The numbers you're citing in your second paragraph is from the defense bill....

Now, if you want to discuss military spending, that's an entirely different topic to be fair
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 12:45 PM   #695
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
If you're a healthcare worker- I'd assume the answer would be something along the lines of 'constantly'.

How many times in your daily life do you touch door handles that other muzzle-cucks touched? I saw some Coronaphobic at the store drop a yam on the ground, lets it roll a few feet on the dirty ass floor, then she picked it up and put it back in the pile. She probably went the rest of her day wearing the same pair of subway sandwich gloves, too. You people are nuts.

His point is obviously based in race, it has nothing to do with 'looking for it'. He clearly stated it. The framing of 'who gets it first' is oozing divisiveness to begin with, anyway. There's no reason to act like the vaccine is some sort of lifeboat on the Titanic. Much less flip the line for said lifeboat into something about race non-sense.
Healthcare workers have gloves and gowns and shit. Not quite the same as average joe.

Me? Maybe like an average of .1 times a day since April. And when I do, I think I?m all clever and grab the handle weird places that I don?t think other people would touch because g e n i u s . Best believe I?m pumping the fuck out of that sanitizer bottle a second later and then proceed to lick ever avocado to check for ripeness and fill my mouth with flaxseed straight from the dispenser nozzle before checking out the artesianal organic vegan gluten free IPA selection.

You looked, you found. Wow people being racists against whites. So sad. Let me cry into my down pillow atop my posturepedic mattress inside my 3 bedroom suburban home. Waahhhh
Old 12-22-2020, 01:29 PM   #696
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So I keep seeing those numbers

Congress passed two bills today. The defense bill and rhe relief package

The numbers you're citing in your second paragraph is from the defense bill....

Now, if you want to discuss military spending, that's an entirely different topic to be fair
Those numbers are directly from the text of "Rules Committee Print 116-68 Text of the House Amendment to the Senate Amendment to H.R. 133." Lines 2 and 3 of page one state 'This Act may be cited as the "Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021."'
Old 12-22-2020, 05:10 PM   #697
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
The stimulus bill is a joke on the American people.
O America! O America!
O America! We stand on guard for thee,
O America! We stand on guard for thee.

O America! Where pines and maples grow,
Great prairies spread and lordly rivers flow,
How dear to us thy broad domain,
From East to Western sea!
Thou land of hope for all who toil!
Thou True North, strong and free!
(Refrain)

O America! Beneath thy shining skies
May stalwart sons and gentle maidens rise,
To keep thee steadfast through the years
From East to Western sea,
Our own beloved native land,
Our True North, strong and free!

Ruler Supreme, Who hearest humble prayer,
Hold our dominion within Thy loving care.
Help us to find, O God, in Thee
A lasting, rich reward,
As waiting for the Better Day,
We ever stand on guard.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:34 PM   #698
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Those numbers are directly from the text of "Rules Committee Print 116-68 Text of the House Amendment to the Senate Amendment to H.R. 133." Lines 2 and 3 of page one state 'This Act may be cited as the "Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021."'
https://beta.documentcloud.org/docum...19-relief-bill

That is the bill. I was correct. Page 339 (I think) is the page with the reference. It is in Section C of the bill labelled "Department of Defense Appropriations Act"

They did indeed combine the Defense Bill with the Covid Bill. The two appropriations are from different sources. Defense Bill was negotiated well in advance of the Covid Relief bill

Quote:
Leaders paired the relief bill with the annual $1.4 trillion spending bill, which included measures that had been negotiated over months by the House and Senate Appropriations panels. Members of those committees did note that agreement on many items like pay raises for members of the military, increased money for veterans and a deal on border security measures.
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/21/94886...long-stalemate

And this is shit I am talking about. Misinformation on the bill took all of a few hours to spread.....

Again, if you take issue with Military spending, that is an entirely separate topic. However, I have a hunch they rolled it all into the Government Spending Bill to keep it somewhat veto proof, as if trump blocks the bill, he is not only suffocating Americans in the relief, he will also be putting a halt to spending on just about every single government program......including the Military.

So yeah. Somewhat smart by Congress and forces trump to die on his sword.

I WISH people would be this nuanced, but as usual, this will all fall on deaf ears...

P.S You even have the page and line numbers incorrect. The section which cites those numbers (The Department of Defense Act) doesn't even start until like page 300 or thereabouts....

All you are doing is giving the gop more (invalid and irrelevant) talking points......

So yeah
Old 12-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #699
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So yeah. Somewhat smart by Congress and forces trump to die on his sword.
Attempting to hold the country hostage for political gain. Yeah. Smart.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #700
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

You do realize the House introduced the Bill in May of this year and mitch sat on his ass pushing SCOTUS nomination correct??

you do realize, your precious military, would be "defunded" if trump doesn't sign correct??

You realize, your precious funding for your marine service was already agreed upon and NOT held hostage until recently right??

So who is taking the American People hostage again? mitch could have easily brought the bill to the floor and begin negotiations then. Instead, he gave the middle finger to every single American.....

This move by Congress FORCES the bill to be signed less trump's ego get in the way (which last I checked, he was angling to not sign unless the monthly gets raised to 2K...which not puts the gop in a tough spot lol). The Senate is ran by the gop, please tell me again why they never even bothered to negotiate the House bill and instead, introduced a bill that remove ability of businesses to be sued for undermining their employees and instead, put up a bill that pushed the monthly total down to $200??

I do not agree with ALOT of things Congress does, but reading between the lines, this puts the pressure on trump NOT Congress. Congress already signed off on it 92-6
Old 12-22-2020, 09:15 PM   #701
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Slave minds sure are filled with knots.

Your baby mama's childrens' baby mama's children are getting slammed into debt as a political pawn for absolutely nothing in return, from a spending bill nobody feasibly read before voting on. And you're over here rooting for the slave-masters doing it, bc all you can see is orange.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:22 PM   #702
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I guess this is a nod to your rigger joke?

Cool.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:28 PM   #703
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Nietzsche slave morality

Look it up.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:37 PM   #704
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Slave minds sure are filled with knots.

Your baby mama's childrens' baby mama's children are getting slammed into debt as a political pawn for absolutely nothing in return, from a spending bill nobody feasibly read before voting on. And you're over here rooting for the slave-masters doing it, bc all you can see is orange.
Quote:
I do not agree with ALOT of things Congress does,
Quote:
You do realize the House introduced the Bill in May of this year and mitch sat on his ass pushing SCOTUS nomination correct??
Quote:
So who is taking the American People hostage again? mitch could have easily brought the bill to the floor and begin negotiations then. Instead, he gave the middle finger to every single American.....
Reading is fundamental. Look it up.

Am I over here giving credit to mitch? Or the almost 7 months the bill sat in limbo on his table while they all fucked the American people?? Or rooting for Congress overall?? Nope.

What I am saying is, they made one move which I agree with outside of the MANY moves I do NOT agree with

:sigh:

zombie, you do you homie.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:41 PM   #705
zombiewolf513
BANNED

idc if you want to pick that e-cotton for your master, im just telling you that youre a slave for doing so.
Old 12-22-2020, 10:31 PM   #706
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
idc if you want to pick that e-cotton for your master, im just telling you that youre a slave for doing so.
If you pay taxes, you're 10-37% a slave (maybe a tad less since every once in a blue moon tax dollars pay for a pothole to get fixed).
Old 12-23-2020, 08:06 AM   #707
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Taxes?!

They don't need to tax you.

They devalue the money you have by printing their own.

That anyone is backing this wealth transfer blows my mind.
Old 12-23-2020, 12:55 PM   #708
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This shit cracks me up. There's no way this was on accident, who's that inept lol. Oh supposedly he got "re-vaccinated" after people caught on. Good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBBsQmnc8fI
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 12:58 PM   #709
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Firstly, Nancy had the influence to block every smaller stimulus proposal from the GOP, that wanted to compensate us as individuals, for the sake of doing one large payout. frustrating, but fine whatever Nancy. Then the dems shoved a bunch of shit straight from the Green New Deal into it like meat restrictions, which they knew the republicans would never sign off on.

then Trump tweeted:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64886648582144

then Pelosi lost her mind on Wolf Blitzer when he asked her why they didn't just compensate us for the inflation they created (because shes power drunk, and wants to take the credit over Donald Trump for giving Americans a check after taking the election):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPltMpWIwo
ding ding. round 2.
Old 12-25-2020, 03:04 AM   #710
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ugh... Nancy's face... makes me sick.

Shes like a tired old stripper. I would love to bitch slap her with the 600.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 09:10 AM   #711
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I will enter this and donate to the cause. Also lol at those entering that are COVID deniers.
Imagine politicizing donations to a food bank, especially when you're the one who supports the lockdowns that created the soup line.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:14 PM   #712
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Imagine politicizing donations to a food bank, especially when you're the one who supports the lockdowns that created the soup line.
right man, because improper management of a viral outbreak had NOTHING to do with it. . . . .

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:26 PM   #713
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Nope. Nothing to do with it.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:25 AM   #714
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Makes no sense to throw away years on a forum and an entire build thread because you've been radicalized by social media.

COVID's killed plenty, but social media has rotted millions of brains.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:39 AM   #715
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lol

Had covid..8 days. Thats it... in January i had the flu...that was x100 worse. This was a cough n the sniffles.

This is what were destroying america for.... nice
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:12 AM   #716
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Lol

Had covid..8 days. Thats it... in January i had the flu...that was x100 worse. This was a cough n the sniffles.

This is what were destroying america for.... nice
Good for you. Good for fucking you.

My 28 year old diabetic coworker is on day 14 in the ICU with covid.

Please tell me you'd have the same sentiment if one of your loved ones died. Or would you just chalk it up to comorbidities?
Old 01-07-2021, 11:19 AM   #717
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

It's almost like sicknesses affect people differently.

So weird.

s14 had a cough and the sniffles. A family member of mine is on oxygen and cannot walk more than 50 feet at a time with permanent lung damage and is on $11k/mo medication.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:24 AM   #718
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just lost a coworker due to covid.

Someone I know had covid, and 'recovered'. Except his breathing is labored. Even walking makes him out of breath. He has to carry oxygen with him in his car, so he doesn't get tired from driving. Talking too much results in having to catch his breath.

None of that sounds fun to me.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:38 PM   #719
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Friends dad had it. He was in great shape and his only ailment medically was that he needs to ?watch his blood pressure/ cholesterol?

It was one of them, don?t exactly know which.

His dumbass son (my friends idiot brother) caught it at work. Brought it home. Dumbass had a minor case. His mother who is rightfully nicknamed Ursula, also had a minor case.

Dad caught it, was struggling to breathe within a few days. He probably knew something was up so he wrote out his final wishes/ spoke to his lawyer.

He spent 31 or 41 days in the ICU, the whole thing was a roller coaster. Early on, I spoke to him and he was talking to me like a college bro. I joked with him saying we were gonna do shots when he got out.

About a month later, his family was by his bedside because they made the decision to turn off the machines.

Count your blessings if you had it with minor issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:04 PM   #720
deolio
Post Whore!

Yeah my roommate had a mild case (headaches and loss of smell/taste) that he caught from an irresponsible co-worker. His girlfriend and I managed to not catch it despite his late realization that he had symptoms. He/we were very lucky that nothing got serious, but I know plenty of others who haven't been so lucky.

Moral of the story is: not everyone handles the disease the same way. There is no way to predict how hard someone will be hit (or if they'll even get infected at all) so it's better to just err on the side of caution.