Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #691
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
This episode had me rollin..Bee-san comes off hard its funny.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #692
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
He does... uses it in the manga ALL THE TIME... Old news.
yes yes i know... but this leads to another theory... an old theory that i'm sure ppl will keep rejecting, but seems very possible.

People would agree that the masked akatsuki leader possesses the same type of sharingan as kakashi right??? the whole sending things to the third dimension... they just use it in different forms..

soooo.... there must be a link between kakashi and akatsuki leader, correct?... but wait, kakashi's sharingan isn't his.... OBITO gave it to him......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Akatsuki leader= right side sharingan
Kakashi= left side sharingan
tobi= obito's personality
madara= waaay too old to actually exist
Akatsuki leader= hides his face for some uknown reason. Maybe crushed faced?

So my final thought is:

Masked akatsuki leader must have some sort of connection with Obito.
ReLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #693
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
no way he strong enough to take on one jinchuriki let alone two.
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #694
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
if you rearrange obito you get tobi minus an o. profit ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLiC View Post
yes yes i know... but this leads to another theory... an old theory that i'm sure ppl will keep rejecting, but seems very possible.

People would agree that the masked akatsuki leader possesses the same type of sharingan as kakashi right??? the whole sending things to the third dimension... they just use it in different forms..

soooo.... there must be a link between kakashi and akatsuki leader, correct?... but wait, kakashi's sharingan isn't his.... OBITO gave it to him......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So my final thought is:

lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #695
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:

So my final thought is:

Tobi IS Madaara, and Madaara is very well alive. Tobi is a fake "personality" to cover up his identity

Spoiler: The real Akatsuki leader is hiding in some far away place because he's well.. 'weak' but he controls Pein and all the other dudes with crazy piercings, because he's... well, basically god. =o (Cause he possesses the Rinnegan)

I sound like a little nerd.
Okay I'm done.
Yeah.
Later.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #696
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:

So my final thought is:

Please read the manga kthnksbai
Old 05-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #697
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeban View Post
Tobi IS Madaara, and Madaara is very well alive. Tobi is a fake "personality" to cover up his identity

Spoiler: The real Akatsuki leader is hiding in some far away place because he's well.. 'weak' but he controls Pein and all the other dudes with crazy piercings, because he's... well, basically god. =o (Cause he possesses the Rinnegan)

Okay I'm done.
Yeah.
Later.
Also wrong. You go read the manga too. Pain/Nagato is not the real leader of Akatsuki. Madara/Tobi is.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #698
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
what in the manga has disproved obito's connection with madara i'd like to ask. it's probably a looooong shot of being true but a theory is still a theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:26 AM   #699
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^The fact that several characters have recognized Madara for who he is. Like Kisame and Danzo.

Also... the manga doesn't really need to dispove the Madara/Obito connection since it never drew the conclusion in the first place. Obito is dead, homie. Crushed under a boulder. In fact, Madara uses the eye that should have been destroyed by that boulder. They can't be the same person.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #700
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
Quote:
^^^The fact that several characters have recognized Madara for who he is. Like Kisame and Danzo.

Also... the manga doesn't really need to dispove the Madara/Obito connection since it never drew the conclusion in the first place. Obito is dead, homie. Crushed under a boulder. In fact, Madara uses the eye that should have been destroyed by that boulder. They can't be the same person.
That is also still only a theory. Tobi may not even be who he says he is at all. For all we know he's disguising himself as madara.

Naruto 489 page 17 | One Manga

there kabuto greets tobi but then says " excuse me, you go by madara these days, don't you. " That also plays into that scene when kabuto reveals something to tobi and obviously knows something or has someone that tobi wouldn't like to have exposed.
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #701
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeban View Post

Okay I'm done.
Yeah.
Later.
where the fuck have you been??
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #702
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Obviously Obito is dead. The theory that he's alive and calling himself Madara these days MIGHT be true only because this is a comic written by one man and Kishimoto can write anything he wants. He can bring people people back from the dead, blah blah blah. To me the theory that Obito is Madara is unlikely. There's got to be a better explanation than that.

There's also obviously some funny business with "Madara's" identity because of the simple fact that he's wearing a mask. Kishimoto has something planned for when he finally takes off that mask, there's no doubt about it.

I told ReLic to read the manga because it seems like in the last few pages of this thread, there have been more than a few people who "only watch the Anime" or aren't caught up yet, and they're throwing around theories and ideas. Catch up with the rest of us and then we can all discuss current events.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #703
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charkid View Post
That is also still only a theory. Tobi may not even be who he says he is at all. For all we know he's disguising himself as madara.

Naruto 489 page 17 | One Manga

there kabuto greets tobi but then says " excuse me, you go by madara these days, don't you. " That also plays into that scene when kabuto reveals something to tobi and obviously knows something or has someone that tobi wouldn't like to have exposed.
this. But highly doubt it's obito. Like said, that eye is crushed. Could be iffy translation.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #704
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Obviously Obito is dead. The theory that he's alive and calling himself Madara these days MIGHT be true only because this is a comic written by one man and Kishimoto can write anything he wants. He can bring people people back from the dead, blah blah blah. To me the theory that Obito is Madara is unlikely. There's got to be a better explanation than that.

There's also obviously some funny business with "Madara's" identity because of the simple fact that he's wearing a mask. Kishimoto has something planned for when he finally takes off that mask, there's no doubt about it.

I told ReLic to read the manga because it seems like in the last few pages of this thread, there have been more than a few people who "only watch the Anime" or aren't caught up yet, and they're throwing around theories and ideas. Catch up with the rest of us and then we can all discuss current events.
exactly! This is the manga thread not anime
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #705
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

I HAVE read the manga. I wouldn't even know who madara was if i hadn't ....

Your "fact" about tobi officially saying he is madara is wrong. It's not a fact. There's still uncertainty in that. Plus in the kage reunion "tobi" says that the body he's in is only an empty shell for his real body. Not in those exact words, but that's how i took it.

There's many little things suggesting obito is involved somehow. If you don't see them lmk and i'll show them to you.

Another thing i just remembered was when kakashi "died" to Pain. He talked to his dad and when he was brought back to life, his dad tells him there's still something he (kakashi) has to do in life. I don't think it'll be something small like saving a few ppl's lives or anything like that. It must be something big. What would be bigger then to confront obito?
Old 05-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #706
Daniel.
Post Whore!

When did I ever use the word fact? + If you took the time to read what you quoted you'd see that I'm almost agreeing with you in regards to how "Madara" isn't who he says he is. I just happen to disagree that it's Obito.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #707
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
where the fuck have you been??
LOL I haven't read anything in a LONG time. I just posted what I thought from a while back.
All I do is watch the episodes now, tired of reading. Rather watch something move other than the scroll bar on my browser. Ha
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #708
alpha180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
alpha180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you anime people needs to stfu unless you are currently up to date with the manga.
alpha180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #709
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Plus in the kage reunion "tobi" says that the body he's in is only an empty shell for his real body. Not in those exact words, but that's how i took it.
Link please.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #710
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You didn't say it was a fact, but this ^^ sure tells me you think... or used to think (before changing your viewpoint in your next post) that madara was tobi's true identity.

Quote:
Link please.
Are you serious? Go google it...
Old 05-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #711
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Man I just feel like posting up trollface.jpeg right now. Srsly.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #712
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Man I just feel like posting up trollface.jpeg right now. Srsly.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #713
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Are you serious? Go google it...
Yeah, I'm serious. Cause I read that too and didn't see none of the shit you talking about...
Old 05-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #714
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Yeah, I'm serious. Cause I read that too and didn't see none of the shit you talking about...
+1

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #715
alpha180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
alpha180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
+1

hey relic, just give us a break....you are already getting owned from hardcore manga readers. pls just give up lol
alpha180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #716
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I'll go ahead and post it up since he doesn't want to.

Naruto Central | Manga Viewer > Naruto > 467

From that, it seems like he is simply still weakened from a battle he had long ago with Hashirama. NOT that he's using a "shell" of a body etc etc etc.

EDIT: OMG I FOUND A LEAKED PAGE FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE MANGA NEXT WEEK!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #717
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You might want to re-read it then. Reading includes comprehending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha180sx View Post
hey relic, just give us a break....you are already getting owned from hardcore manga readers. pls just give up lol
Dude, i'm bringing this up so people could give me their reasoning to why they think i'm wrong. Nobody knows what's gonna happen. Most likely we'll all be wrong knowing how the writer twists things around. But there's no harm in talking about it.

Guess i'm just talking to the wrong people.. Huh daniel. lol I would expect childish crap from some of the younger side of this forum. But not by a 25 n 30 year old. lol
Old 05-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #718
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I stopped taking the internet seriously a long time ago.

Besides that, how is simmode1 being childish? He's just asking you to provide proof to backup your theory.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #719
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
So let me get this right, Tobi is Madara which is fact? That's what I thought I saw when I watched the anime.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #720
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Tobi claims to be Madara. This being a comic book, nothing is for sure. Kishimoto could make anything happen at any time.

I just hope he doesn't turn out to be Obito.