Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:02 AM   #661
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
yesterday was awesome, sunny, blue skies, drivin around with both windows down after i just washed my car. I cant wait till summer.

Q: Will s13 5spd swap parts work on an s14? pedals, shifter, driveshaft? I know the cylinders shouldnt matter, or that the clutch lines wont even come close, but if I can use this stuff theres a local junkyard AND a buddy of mine that have all I need. I have an open diff on my s14....if that matters at all.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #662
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea i was totally bumbbed i didn't get to drive my shit yesterday... or today for that matter..
Old 01-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #663
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Just bought a maroon S13 hatch.
Needs some work.
$1500 ain't too bad.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #664
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
woot

we can be twins
Old 01-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #665
BoostedAuto
Leaky Injector

BoostedAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Cleveland OH here, just picked up a 93' Hatch. Swappin over my SR20 and a bunch of other goodies =)
BoostedAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #666
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
woot

we can be twins
Boo.. I mean...

Here's some shitty pics.

Like I said. It needs some work. Who can fix rust and paint? I wanna get the whole car repainted OEM color and the hatch fixed of rust.. But I'd like to keep the hatch with the wiper.
Also need a new antenna. Obviously it doesn't work.. I wanna replace it with something smaller. Anyone know how to do it? I'm not too sure.
Popup headlights are a little funky. When you hit the popup button they just come up and go back down.
Rear wiper doesn't work.
Cruise control doesn't work.
Driver's door panel has a cut in it.
Needs S14 seats (got em )
Needs LSD.
Needs wheels.
Needs coilovers.
Needs exhaust.
Dashboard has a crack.
Needs powersteering line. Where can you buy new ones, besides the dealer? Anywhere online?
That's about all I can think of off the top of my head..

Also Rick called me yesterday and told me he might have a free S13 for me. All it needs is a door.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #667
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
check out rockauto.com for PZ lines.

Anyone have a fender roller?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #668
Z33dori
Post Whore!

just buy the MA-Motorsports PS line
Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #669
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
just buy the MA-Motorsports PS line
Holy shit.
Guess I'll have to save for that one... lol.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #670
Z33dori
Post Whore!

lol

yes

anyone else wanna rob a bank
Old 01-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #671
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

I'm down.

msglngth
Old 01-24-2009, 07:12 AM   #672
240sxgirlracer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxgirlracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via MSN to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxgirlracer
Somehow I knew you was the one who got that, wasn't a bad deal. If my w2's was in and had cash we would have tried at it. Clean ass car, I am excited because my car is finally getting the body work finished and is getting painted. It may take two weekends but I'm not rushing.
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #673
240sxgirlracer
Leaky Injector

240sxgirlracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via MSN to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxgirlracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
yesterday was awesome, sunny, blue skies, drivin around with both windows down after i just washed my car. I cant wait till summer.

Q: Will s13 5spd swap parts work on an s14? pedals, shifter, driveshaft? I know the cylinders shouldnt matter, or that the clutch lines wont even come close, but if I can use this stuff theres a local junkyard AND a buddy of mine that have all I need. I have an open diff on my s14....if that matters at all.
I can say the trans still does, shifter, and pedals... I don't know about the driveshaft though. We put all that in my car (when we had to fix someones sloppy way of changing it from a auto to five speed) off of my fiancees s13.
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #674
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Someone buy my stuff so I can buy wheels and exhaust for the S13!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #675
mtyost
Zilvia Member

mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Jeff I have leak free power steering lines if you need them, plus a bunch of other S13 parts, Let me know and I will hook a brotha up.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #676
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Brotha? I'm white bro!

Just kidding.

Guys, I need to get some cash real quick. If there's anything you want in my for sale ad, let me knowww!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #677
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
I have a DOHC and SOHC ecu if you need one.

Well damn haha. Thanks but I got the one from my old s14. It runs again!!!!!
ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #678
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Brotha? I'm white bro!

Just kidding.

Guys, I need to get some cash real quick. If there's anything you want in my for sale ad, let me knowww!
If I was going sr I would deff buy some shit. But i'm not.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #679
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxgirlracer View Post
Somehow I knew you was the one who got that, wasn't a bad deal. If my w2's was in and had cash we would have tried at it. Clean ass car, I am excited because my car is finally getting the body work finished and is getting painted. It may take two weekends but I'm not rushing.
I hope I have my insurance back on by this weekend. I'll have to come down saturday because I got class saturday morning.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #680
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Lame.
SR FTW!

Teehee.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #681
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpstarr690 View Post
Cleveland OH here, just picked up a 93' Hatch. Swappin over my SR20 and a bunch of other goodies =)
Hey, welcome! Where at in the Cleve? I am in Westlake.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #682
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Warm weather please!!

=(
Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #683
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

No snow please.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #684
Z33dori
Post Whore!

70's plz

no clouds

lil breeze
Old 01-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #685
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Heavy snow for nothern ohio...
Old 01-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #686
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

allllllllllllllll weeeeeekkkkk
Old 01-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #687
Z33dori
Post Whore!

fuck

fuck

fuck
Old 01-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #688
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Tonight
Snow...heavy at times. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows in the upper teens. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Bah.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #689
mtyost
Zilvia Member

mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
I like the snow.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #690
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Someone buy my stuff so I can buy wheels and exhaust for the S13!
Instead of buying a new exhaust why dont we just modify the one you let me borrow to fit? Or do you just want a different exhaust?