Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #661
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That is a slamming deal on teh G27 , Used G25s still more then that on ebay.
I scored a G25 from a forum member here last year

Dope I didnt notice the racing modification. I wonder if it will change the interior views.

I still got this logitech dfp if anyone wants it $50 local
Older since GT4 but still rocks on ps2/ps3 and PC with logitech drivers. Same as the DFGT they still sell.
http://i52.tinypic.com/23tf6h0.jpg
Not as good as a G25/G27 but great for those still up in the air on spending the $$ on a steering wheel
Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #662
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEtVSqQwBY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml9L7NB6jVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQ8-uSq01E
A nice setup brings alot more to a game.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #663
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i'm stoked on the top gear test track. i'm just going to sit in my room, in the dark, and try to virtually beat the stig's lap times. yes
Old 11-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #664
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i'm stoked on the top gear test track. i'm just going to sit in my room, in the dark, and try to virtually beat the stig's lap times. yes
some say that he's unbeatable. some say he blinks like this <--->

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #665
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
OMG that G25 setup is downright amazing!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #666
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
That is a slamming deal on teh G27 , Used G25s still more then that on ebay.
I scored a G25 from a forum member here last year

Dope I didnt notice the racing modification. I wonder if it will change the interior views.

I still got this logitech dfp if anyone wants it $50 local
Older since GT4 but still rocks on ps2/ps3 and PC with logitech drivers. Same as the DFGT they still sell.
http://i52.tinypic.com/23tf6h0.jpg
Not as good as a G25/G27 but great for those still up in the air on spending the $$ on a steering wheel
your welcome :-D
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #667
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Sweet. Good thing I waited. I was about to buy the G27 for $300 shipped. $207.66 shipped from Logitech! Thanks 0100!
how did u get one for so cheap? please tell me!
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #668
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
The promo code doesn't work anymore so I think you're out of luck. :/
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #669
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ohhh man I hope that G27 code is still valid, in december cause that when I'm planing on buying a wheel.
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #670
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damnit code is dead, i was soo close to buying it yesterday... but i stalled. guess ill have to wait till another sale comes out.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #671
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I ultimately couldn't pull the trigger on the G27 either. I still have the DFP and no way to mount it so... Maybe later.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #672
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
what kind of tv's are you guys do u guys use for gaming/blue ray/computer stuff?

debating on getting a samung 1080p 120hz led tv or samsung 1080p 60hz led tv. cant really tell the difference between the two...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #673
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Fuck yeah! Went and bought a PS3 today. No fuckin around.

Gonna have to get my cockpit back from my buddies house this week or next.

Here's a pic of my cockpit in use (my friend at the driver seat). Used a S13 seat. Whole joint cost me like $50. I should upholster it. Just need some time.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #674
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so i played prologue with the g25 last night.........

fuck that shit
Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #675
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
DFP on prologue is fucking amazing. i can only imagine how much better the g27 is
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #676
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
what kind of tv's are you guys do u guys use for gaming/blue ray/computer stuff?

debating on getting a samung 1080p 120hz led tv or samsung 1080p 60hz led tv. cant really tell the difference between the two...
I've had a Samsung 52" LED for a couple years now, I've been happy with it. I was more concerned with price in that size range than other things so I didn't do a whole lot of research.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #677
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
collectors edition or not ? need some help deciding...
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #678
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
46" Samsung LCD.... check
Brand new G27.... check
hdmi cable... check
racing cockpit.... uncheck
playstation 3.... uncheck
gran turismo 5... uncheck
5.1 surround... uncheck

Looks like im dropping a lot of money this upcoming week!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #679
Karlitos
Zilvia Addict

Karlitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
collectors edition or not ? need some help deciding...
me too... ive had it reserved for so long that i dont want to spend so much itll dissapoint. im probably not going to go collectors just because im working on my car this winter though.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:10 AM   #680
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitos View Post
me too... ive had it reserved for so long that i dont want to spend so much itll dissapoint. im probably not going to go collectors just because im working on my car this winter though.
haha good thing i have no car =). saving to get another s chasis might be set back a bit by gt...but at least ill have one virtually haha. im just so curious about that damn book by polyphony ! might justify another forty bucks for mediocre collectors edition stuff
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #681
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Gran Turismo 5 - Car List

There's the official car list... looks like we will get an s13 and s15 with full interior... no premium s14's!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:53 AM   #682
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hell yeah!
wish i was ballin' for that guys set up!
shits awesome!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #683
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Gran Turismo 5 - Car List

There's the official car list... looks like we will get an s13 and s15 with full interior... no premium s14's!
I wonder if the s13's will be true to life with a cracked dash...

I wish I could pick this up on release day, but I know I won't be able to. Nor will I have a badass set up like you guys. How much faster are you guys with steering wheels versus your old dual shock controllers?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #684
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Honestly I'm a lot quicker with the wheel then with the controller. I find that I'm a lot more smooth then when I use the controller (that goes for any racing game really). Case and point, I played a CRAZY amount of ID in the arcade and when it came home for PS2 my times were about 2-3 seconds slower then what I was able to do in the arcade. I learned my lesson when ID came out for PS3 but for kicks I used the controller, and my times were 5-9 seconds slower. Do yourself a favour and buy a wheel.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #685
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm going to go ahead and say it, the car line up looks VERY similar to GT3/4's. I think some cars deserve a bit more attention rather than having like 20 different Skyline variations and EIGTHTEEN different models of S2000's, none of them even being the CR!

WTF man, not trying to bitch, but its a bit ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just sour there's just one old school Z in the lineup lol.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #686
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
i got an email on my playstation network saying it comes out on the 24th ???
Old 11-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #687
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Probably because it comes out the 24th.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #688
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
That's correct, it's officially confirmed for that date.

I can't wait for this to come out, I might just have to get a steering wheel just for this game like the rest of us.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #689
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Flip a page back my man!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #690
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278

duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote