Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #631
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ok this is fucking awesome. man I'm hella laggin on buying Battlefield 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axBqV0ccuHI
Old 12-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #632
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just got a double kill with the L96. Wtf lol
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #633
epson1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
epson1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
just got a new computer for Christmas since my old m15x laptop wouldn't play it. Installing it right now =) unfortunately I bought it on Origin and have to wait 4 hours to download it.
epson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:39 AM   #634
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Remember, if you play BF3 on PC don't forget to join the Zilvia.net Platoon!

Zilvia.net - Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Old 12-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #635
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18z-SmI9i_E
Old 12-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #636
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Pretty cool video. I can't play Normal anymore... Hardcore is where its at.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #637
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
the fuck wayne? you play on noob mode?
Old 12-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #638
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Seriously, I've been playing so much Hardcore, when I hopped into a Normal server recently I felt like I was cheating, with all the red indicators everywhere, everyone spamming grenades and RPGs because there is no punishment if you hit teammates... it was way too easy and boring.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #639
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^i really wish theyd fix HC mode already and take the HUD away.

and is there an influx of noobs after xmas?
Old 12-27-2011, 04:22 AM   #640
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
^i really wish theyd fix HC mode already and take the HUD away.

and is there an influx of noobs after xmas?
hardcore isn't so hardcore, mini map causes camping lame asses waiting for some dipshit without a silencer to fire their weapon.

Using a vehicle is godamned useless in HC unless it's a tank. Plus the influx of assholes using the soflam jav combo on everything now thanks to those achievements have made just being in any kind of vehicle unbearable.

I'm going to give tdm a go later today and see how I like playing that mode. On top of that Core is different on PC than console, notice i'm not putting a million shots into someone when shotguns come out.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #641
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Using a vehicle is godamned useless in HC unless it's a tank. Plus the influx of assholes using the soflam jav combo on everything now thanks to those achievements have made just being in any kind of vehicle unbearable.
Its still useless in regular modes too. Yesterday I was soflam'd and jav'd from the attacker spawn point on Sharqi pretty much as soon as I spawned into a T90. IR smoke didn't work for some reason either. They were waiting in the little island. Needless to say I spawned into the RHIB boat as recon and sniped them, then they came back... Annoying.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #642
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I've been trying to get better at other classes than recon, sniping is getting old. Although the other day I did get a double kill at 200 plus yards, I was pulling a head shot on a sniper on a roof top and turns out there was another sniper right beside him, not bad I guess.

So getting away from sniping, I've started taking on the tanks. Mainly sprinting to the enemy spawn point and planting land mines at their exit. People jump in those tanks and speed out of their deployment without giving it any thought. Too easy. Also running around with C4 and popping tanks unless you get spotted by the gunner on top
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #643
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Hardcore promotes more team work in my opinion. I just can't stand the auto-healing features of Normal mode. Med kits are pointless if you can just prone in a bush and wait 15 seconds for full heal. Or if your vehicle gets damaged you can scurry away and wait for it to auto-heal, very stupid.

I feel like everyone's reaction time on Normal is slightly slower than mine because they are waiting for the red indicator to appear. I'm shooting at fools without any indicators because of Hardcore.

Oh, and don't get me started with kill cam... :|
Old 12-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #644
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
I've been trying to get better at other classes than recon, sniping is getting old. Although the other day I did get a double kill at 200 plus yards, I was pulling a head shot on a sniper on a roof top and turns out there was another sniper right beside him, not bad I guess.

So getting away from sniping, I've started taking on the tanks. Mainly sprinting to the enemy spawn point and planting land mines at their exit. People jump in those tanks and speed out of their deployment without giving it any thought. Too easy. Also running around with C4 and popping tanks unless you get spotted by the gunner on top
thats the most fun of it all
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #645
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
When I was sniping I hated having to rotate between a few different spots just because I sniped someone and when they saw my kill cam they had an idea of where I was at. That kept me from getting a better kill to death ratio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
thats the most fun of it all
What's bad is when you go to hop in a tank and hit an enemy mine, it's like being beat at your own game IMO the only maps that really allow full use of the tanks, like Operation Firestorm, there is more room around the objectives, unlike Siene Crossing where it's all tight city streets where people like me hide in door ways and dart out to plant C4

Another new favorite of mine is to set just inside of a doorway that leads up a staircase, people dart in and out of those doorways to get up top to snipe, sit there with a M249 and you'll get kill after kill.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #646
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
yep. i use a 240b thugh
Old 12-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #647
yokotas13
Post Whore!

anyone wanna play on xbox? ill get on if someone elses wants to
Old 12-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #648
wonpoo
Zilvia Junkie

wonpoo is an unknown quantity at this point
i doo! I DOO!
Old 12-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #649
yokotas13
Post Whore!

lol too late. maybe tomorrow. i played a few hours earlier
Old 12-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #650
wonpoo
Zilvia Junkie

wonpoo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeha me too i wait for you then i realized you werent gonna show i practiced running around trying to hipfire my rifles.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #651
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hardcore promotes more team work in my opinion. I just can't stand the auto-healing features of Normal mode. Med kits are pointless if you can just prone in a bush and wait 15 seconds for full heal. Or if your vehicle gets damaged you can scurry away and wait for it to auto-heal, very stupid.

I feel like everyone's reaction time on Normal is slightly slower than mine because they are waiting for the red indicator to appear. I'm shooting at fools without any indicators because of Hardcore.

We need to get a squad going. I see you online all the time.

The first time I joined a hardcore server I TK'd about 4 dudes in the first two minutes. They kept fucking running in front of me.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #652
yokotas13
Post Whore!

well, i dont feel bad when im sitting somewhere laying cover fire, and some idiot runs in front of me, when im off to one side alreay, and gets teamkilled. Pay attention. it isnt like i just started shooting. im half a mag into an extended mag 240b, and you get pissed? go back to core.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #653
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

758m headshot with the l96 on firestorm!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #654
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
758m headshot with the l96 on firestorm!
I loathe you. I think my farthest is 412.10m, I think that was on Tehran Highway, which is a small map. I still don't see how you guys are getting 500+ meter headshots, at that distance I never see where the bullet goes!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #655
yokotas13
Post Whore!

about to hop on for a few hours
Old 12-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #656
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:

Like I stated the PC and the Console are different beasts all together when considering game modes. I've been playing hardcore tdm these past couple of days and if I'm not getting killed by someone using a sniper rifle with a non reflective scope and a silencer I can't find. I'm getting called a noob tuber for destroying EVERY CAMPING SPOT with my 320.

Medic class is super whored because you can get into a gunfight, hide, heal, rinse, repeat. Everyone has super high resolutions, fast graphics, and twitch mouses so it's a matter of setting up a good perimeter and waiting for something to move on your screen. Burst fire silenced weapons are your friend.

Biggest killstreak possible is like 7 until they figure out where you are.

Medics don't heal you, they heal themselves, support don't throw you ammo, they need it to set down claymores all over the place since you can't spot them. I seriously got nemesis killed by some fuck dropping claymores all over the place, if you stay out in the open for too long you're like fresh meat in the living dead, zombies up the ass coming with smaw's, 320's, and numchucks!

Hardcore on PC is like nub mode, least amount of work necessary to get a kill, and don't get me started on the mav boosters or spawn beacon boosters parachuting up to parts of the map nobody else can get to so you can't defend yourself from the sniper who's been shooting you out of the logical plane of sight because he's up on a crane where he shouldn't be. And HC mode allows 1 hit center mass body kills with sniper rifles, and on top of that AUTO SNIPERS.

FUCK YOU LITTLE *SNIP*!!! learn how to use a real sniper rifle instead of suppressing the hell out of me and getting random hits on my ankles.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #657
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
I loathe you. I think my farthest is 412.10m, I think that was on Tehran Highway, which is a small map. I still don't see how you guys are getting 500+ meter headshots, at that distance I never see where the bullet goes!
The bullet disappears at like 900m I think. That's what it feels like . Haha. Yeah not gonna lie I'm getting kinda beast mode at sniping.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #658
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man, this game is getting retarded everyday.

ppl are now sharking... i hated that shit on MOH, skill less scrubs always find ways to ruin a good game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96LD9jInKwM
except you cant see them at all and they can shoot you.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #659
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUz4hw0SGTk

this what ive been doing too.

to get the best spots.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:10 AM   #660
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
Like I stated the PC and the Console are different beasts all together when considering game modes. I've been playing hardcore tdm these past couple of days and if I'm not getting killed by someone using a sniper rifle with a non reflective scope and a silencer I can't find. I'm getting called a noob tuber for destroying EVERY CAMPING SPOT with my 320.
Well I'm referring to PC, the only platform that really matters. Not sure why you are playing TDM, its like Modern Warfare... Conquest/Rush is where its at.

Quote:
Medic class is super whored because you can get into a gunfight, hide, heal, rinse, repeat. Everyone has super high resolutions, fast graphics, and twitch mouses so it's a matter of setting up a good perimeter and waiting for something to move on your screen. Burst fire silenced weapons are your friend.
That's why its important to finish the kill. If you don't kill off a medic, you better chase his ass down, don't let him scurry into a corner and heal...

Quote:
Medics don't heal you, they heal themselves, support don't throw you ammo, they need it to set down claymores all over the place since you can't spot them. I seriously got nemesis killed by some fuck dropping claymores all over the place, if you stay out in the open for too long you're like fresh meat in the living dead, zombies up the ass coming with smaw's, 320's, and numchucks!
Whenever I play Hardcore I find players actually throw med kits / ammo a lot more than in Normal. You can only deploy two claymores at a time. So I'm not sure what you mean by "all over the place". They are spottable on the mini-map like everything else, if you put two and two together you can see where its placed. Throwing a nade or shooting them destroys them relatively easy.

Quote:
Hardcore on PC is like nub mode, least amount of work necessary to get a kill, and don't get me started on the mav boosters or spawn beacon boosters parachuting up to parts of the map nobody else can get to so you can't defend yourself from the sniper who's been shooting you out of the logical plane of sight because he's up on a crane where he shouldn't be. And HC mode allows 1 hit center mass body kills with sniper rifles, and on top of that AUTO SNIPERS.

FUCK YOU LITTLE *SNIP*!!! learn how to use a real sniper rifle instead of suppressing the hell out of me and getting random hits on my ankles.
Recon class is seriously the most worthless POS class of the bunch. On Hardcore they have much more worth vs the other classes, and the MAV is awesome. On Normal every time you pull a MAV out its got a big orange indicator above it and gets shot down in 2 seconds, making it rather worthless.