Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #631
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
my son is ready jxn, hes going to beat his dad
Old 11-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #632
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Old 11-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #633
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
my son is ready jxn, hes going to beat his dad
I saw FC in the name and thought Mike had posted this,

Then I realized it was Chow
Old 11-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #634
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
as much as i'd love to, my funds do not allow me to compete. man, can't wait to go this weekend! so practice runs now, compete later ;]
Old 11-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #635
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Hey Charlie........

Old 11-30-2008, 02:18 PM   #636
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
that picture makes me laugh every time
Old 11-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #637
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
John I don't have your number!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #638
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Fail teddy!!!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #639
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
john what is the picture in your sig of?
Old 11-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #640
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
so is anyone going there on friday and renting a hotel by anychance? let meh know cuz i tried that last track event and its actually not bad when u dont have to drive 150miles at 4 am
Old 11-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #641
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

don't be a pussy just wake up and drive all day lol. Coffee and red bull and some alcohol always helps out.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #642
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
damn im getting anxious!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #643
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
john what is the picture in your sig of?
WTF!? its JAPANDY! the OG gangster of ebay jdm shit. hes like sam in japan but about 10 years ago and he slangs tons of used jdm car shit.

hes been MIA for a few years, but i hear hes stocking up on some new shit like r35 front clips! hahaa, game reconize game!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #644
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

me and chow decided we need to party before the track like last time. Fuck sleep lets just get fucked up and drive to willow. Who is down to host a party?
Old 11-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #645
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ummm. no.

Anyway, I replaced my stupid-ass power steering rack. Maybe I will make it afterall.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #646
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-t-shirts.html
Old 11-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #647
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Time for an alignment yes?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #648
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Nice work Mike....
Old 12-01-2008, 01:50 AM   #649
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
you better make it...

pussy <33
Old 12-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #650
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
mmmm...this competition is going to be soooo much fun! I hope all of you brought your game face...cause its balls to the wall!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #651
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH....(clear throat) mmk...i'm done. ha haha...ha. okay.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #652
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
of cars to the haybales... lol not funny but supposed to be taken more literally hehe

ask ernie he can tell you about it x)
Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #653
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH....sorry even the part in the hair goes the same way. haha
Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #654
nieko
Post Whore!

hamburg.... are you at work again? hahahahha ur fucken bored arent you?
Old 12-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #655
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

just got here....that picture absolutely made my day! haha...I was tired from tattooing all day and night...plus starting to get sick..haha..was hating life...then saw that...and damn...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh shit..still so funny!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #656
nieko
Post Whore!

did u ever look at my carwash thread to save my car?

hahahah thats where that picture came from....

it was so amazing, johns long lost son met again at my car wash hehe
Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #657
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

oh shit...i'm still laughing my ass off! hahahaaaaa...damn..i can't look at that picture withought laughing super loud. fucking chow...that's the dumbest picture I've seen, and they look like brothers haha.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #658
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
did u ever look at my carwash thread to save my car?

hahahah thats where that picture came from....

it was so amazing, johns long lost son met again at my car wash hehe
no i didnt...did that end up going well for you?
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #659
nieko
Post Whore!

it helped!

and ill be there saturday to kick your ass

hahahhahaha
Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #660
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

i know you got your car...but did you get some wet t shirt contest going..? haha oh wait...those girls are underage huh.
Closed Thread