Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:00 AM   #631
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Boooo! Megan Fox ftw.

She cant act either...

We need better actress who can play the part, not just look the part. I think looking the part is the easiest part...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #632
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
id say charlize theron as catwoman

MrBrightSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #633
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide View Post
id say charlize theron as catwoman

MMMMM yes i second that she needs to redeem herself from Hancock

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #634
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I third that^^

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #635
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
speaking of her.... i was watching italian job last night.

anyway

we should keep this thread going till the next movie comes out

yes
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #636
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
they REALLY need to bring in BANE.

Fucking shit up so damn bad.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:18 PM   #637
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
HAHAHA here's something new

They talk so much shit on Christian Bales voices when his in the bat suit my favorite quote

Quote:
Why does Batman talk like the offspring of Clint Eastwood and a grizzly bear?
Here's the article

Old 08-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #638
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
jolie's kinda old. you saw it in wanted. alba cannot act. megan fox... not sure if she can act. charlzie theron would be my choice. she is hot enough and can act too.
yudalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #639
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Ask long as they don't do this again

I mean Halle hot but the acting sucked

Old 08-04-2008, 12:57 PM   #640
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
okay i finnally saw the movie it was good could've been better...

They should have kept 2face alive to return for a future movie, thats my opinion
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #641
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
They should have kept 2face alive to return for a future movie, thats my opinion

I think his still alive he has to be i mean they cant bring in Robin unless they have two face since two face killed Robin's parents. So well see

Old 08-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #642
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
I think his still alive he has to be i mean they cant bring in Robin unless they have two face since two face killed Robin's parents. So well see
Yeah but i mean it was completely different how he even turned into 2face from the other one right??

So do you think they"ll actually stick to the story in the same way??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #643
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Yeah but i mean it was completely different how he even turned into 2face from the other one right??

So do you think they"ll actually stick to the story in the same way??
I think they well i think it might be a little darker like the dark knight was but i don't think they well change the story up or else there going to have a lot of batman geek pissed off lol. But at the same time i think Nolan and Bale only wanted to do a trilogy

And about how he became two face it was ACID they used gasoline in the movie

And i think this is what the third movie will be based off of

Notice the cover has two face, cat women, and the joker

Old 08-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #644
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^ I think so as well,

though I wonder how they are goin to pull it off. If two-face come back alive it will mess up two parts of the story. First off he is alive so the city will know that he is evil and n what not. Second the whole "hunting" batman thing will somehow have to be changed.

I also think bane would be good to see redone but I think it will be hard to fit bane into the newer realistic tone of these movies.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #645
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Old 08-04-2008, 06:33 PM   #646
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
If the Fast and the Furious can time warp.

So can Batman
Old 08-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #647
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
I also think bane would be good to see redone but I think it will be hard to fit bane into the newer realistic tone of these movies.
i really don't see how hard it would be to have some guy jacked on roids, with some sort of roids IV hooked up. especially considering how they handled two face, in the more realistic setting. it wouldn't have made sense for him to stay alive in that fucked up state for too long. how's he gonna keep that eye from drying out? he'd get infected and die in like two seconds. so for bane, they could just have some guy get all jacked up on day one and then keep feeding himself with a drip for a few days until batman eventually drops his ass. he could just be some buff dude pumping himself with heroin or something. like a big backpack of heroin.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #648
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Spoiler:
Twoface wont be in the new movie I dont think. It would ruin the whole point of "lets blame it on batman so the people will still believe in the white knight, Harvey Dent and what he stood for."

If Twoface is still alive, it would ruin the whole last part of The Dark Knight.

Note: It's really really hard for me to type in the "grey hidden text" so if you havn't seen the movie yet, you really don't have any right to complain about spoilers because you obviously dont care enough to check out the movie.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #649
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i really don't see how hard it would be to have some guy jacked on roids, with some sort of roids IV hooked up. especially considering how they handled two face, in the more realistic setting. it wouldn't have made sense for him to stay alive in that fucked up state for too long. how's he gonna keep that eye from drying out? he'd get infected and die in like two seconds. so for bane, they could just have some guy get all jacked up on day one and then keep feeding himself with a drip for a few days until batman eventually drops his ass. he could just be some buff dude pumping himself with heroin or something. like a big backpack of heroin.
But still though bane was a character that was so strong and un-hurtable that batman had to get some super suit to kick his ass. That to me is the part that might not work, his unrealisticaly (superman killing) strength.

but who knows it might just work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow240
It's really really hard for me to type in the "grey hidden text" so if you havn't seen the movie yet, you really don't have any right to complain about spoilers because you obviously dont care enough to check out the movie.
Just go to advanced type what you have to say, then highlight it all and gray it out.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #650
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
You know the big prisoner guy on the boat? (I forgot his real name)

He would make for a good Bane.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #651
Future240
Future Moderator

^ DEEO!!!!

Tommy Lister Jr.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #652
scooby steve33
Zilvia Member

scooby steve33 is making his/her stupidity well-knownscooby steve33 is making his/her stupidity well-knownscooby steve33 is making his/her stupidity well-knownscooby steve33 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOLED FOR A WHILE AT THAT!!!!
scooby steve33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #653
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
That's Debo........."I'monna knock you out like Iknocked out you're daddy punk".....Great Zeus "Tiny" Lister cameo.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #654
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
You know the big prisoner guy on the boat? (I forgot his real name)

He would make for a good Bane.
Except for the fact that he was kind of a good guy.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:17 PM   #655
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^^ yeah but what did he do to get on that boat huh?

a dozen twelve year olds?
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #656
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
^^ yeah but what did he do to get on that boat huh?

a dozen twelve year olds?
Killin's as easy as breathin
Old 08-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #657
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
IGN Boards - i pooped my pants at the two hour mark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #658
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Killin's as easy as breathin

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
But still though bane was a character that was so strong and un-hurtable that batman had to get some super suit to kick his ass. That to me is the part that might not work, his unrealisticaly (superman killing) strength.

but who knows it might just work

Just go to advanced type what you have to say, then highlight it all and gray it out.
yeah, but they came up with a "realistic" explanation for scarecrow, i mean.. they could do bane. i'd just have him as a dude with a duffel bag full of meth and coke, and every once in a while he just eats a handful, so he thinks he's invincible or some shit. or shit, just make bane a chick. this chick.

YouTube - Meth Song
Old 08-05-2008, 06:10 AM   #659
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Bane is the shit i wouldn't mined seeing him in the next batman movie but i just hope they find someone who can deliver the part

As anyone seen this i just found it on you tube.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 AM   #660
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Or how about Scarlet Johanson as catwomen