Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 12-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #631
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
le unyawn

You have absolutely no proof. I'm right. You're wrong. Neener neener neener.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2020, 04:07 PM   #632
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Where will that money come from?
For the U.S. government, my guess is borrowing money and tacking on more debt through the issuance of U.S. Treasury bonds.

Individual states might do the same with municipal bonds, but I don't think that will happen on a great scale.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:29 AM   #633
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
First doses of vaccines being delivered to NYC nurses and front-line folks as I type this.
I wonder if this vaccine will cause autism like the ones they try to make us give our children.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:52 AM   #634
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Why don't we have vaccines for Cancer, Flu, common cold?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:10 AM   #635
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
........errrr, we DO have a vaccine for the flu and have had i for quite some time now.......

It's called the "flu shot" and is typically good for about 6 months

Cancer is NOT a respiratory but blood related issue. NOT the same.....

The common cold is more of a mild discomfort for a few days. It DOESN'T Kill or attack your lungs to the point of destruction.....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #636
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
First doses of vaccines being delivered to NYC nurses and front-line folks as I type this.
Thanks, Donald Trump!
Old 12-14-2020, 12:48 PM   #637
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
So like I've asked more than a few times... You think that let up/lockdown merry go round is the way to do it?
No, which is specifically why I've not advocated it. Have I talked about the potential positive aspects of a lockdown? Yes. Do I think we should institute one? Not sure, don't know enough, am not in full awareness/understanding of every single variable in the equation.

The older I get, the more I realize how few experts are truly expert and are instead simply better than average. I also realize how few people give a flying fuck about their fellow person. Combine sub-par experts with a populace apathetic about their own health and we get what we have.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/hea...ad/6314336002/

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/n...avirus-spread/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0630111449.htm

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...t-not-entirely

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...19-experts-say

https://www.livescience.com/are-face...us-spread.html

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/10/20-0948_article
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #638
zombiewolf513
BANNED

almost as if someone was screaming that in your face for the past year.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:00 PM   #639
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Yes, you were screaming how little a shit you give about others in my face.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #640
zombiewolf513
BANNED

i give a shit about others more than you.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:34 PM   #641
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
le unyawn

You have absolutely no proof. I'm right. You're wrong. Neener neener neener.
No, not what I'd call proof by my standard, but by your standard (based on what you think is proof of a rigged election), yes. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8 I encourage others who don't have their head buried up their ass to read the article as well.

It's a very complicated topic due to a nearly limitless list of variables, but this quote from the article about sums it up.

Quote:
If you look at any one paper ? it?s not a slam dunk. But, taken all together, I?m convinced that they are working
And another quote from the article that really boils down the entire topic:

Quote:
But given that it is such a simple, low-cost intervention with potentially such a large impact, who would not want to use it?
Literally what the FUCK are anti-masker's even complaining about? Shut the fuck up, put on your mask, and stop whining already.

Some additional reading material
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...u-need-to-know
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent
https://msphere.asm.org/content/5/5/e00637-20

Would ya look at that, all thanks to google.com. WOW!

queue "MSM" tantrum

Quote:
i give a shit about others more than you.
Prove it.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #642
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
It's a very complicated topic due to a nearly limitless list of variables, but this quote from the article about sums it up.
Aliens.

Quote:
Literally what the FUCK are anti-masker's even complaining about? Shut the fuck up, put on your mask, and stop whining already.
I'm not complaining about shit. You're the one bitching that I don't wear panties on my face like you cult of personality clowns. You're dirty pieces of shit so its no wonder why you're going to die of COVID 19.

Your mask is worthless and youre a pussy hiding behind a pair of panties. fight me.

Quote:
bunch of shit deolio didnt even read
I've already DEBOOOOOONKED all of this crap with straight up CDC studies that you hold up like some kind of bible for the unenlightened, until its inconvenient. Want to have that argument a third time?

Quote:
Prove it.
Already have time and time over. Your turn.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:57 PM   #643
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm not complaining about shit. You're the one bitching that I don't wear panties on my face like you cult of personality clowns. You're dirty pieces of shit so its no wonder why you're going to die of COVID 19.
If presenting ignorant people with science is complaining, I guess

Quote:
Your mask is worthless and youre a pussy hiding behind a pair of panties. fight me.
Unlike you, I don't feel the urge to get violent when I'm too dense to understand something.

Quote:
I've already DEBOOOOOONKED all of this crap with straight up CDC studies that you hold up like some kind of bible for the unenlightened, until its inconvenient. Want to have that argument a third time?
You haven't debunked anything. Your lack of scientific literacy is the only thing you've proven thus far.

Quote:
Already have time and time over. Your turn.
Killing kids and gloating about it really sells your point.

Come at me with some better trolling next time bucko. Your jimmy-ruffling record is looking an awful lot like Trump's court case record.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:46 PM   #644
zombiewolf513
BANNED

^ proof zilvia really does contain some of the weakest minds on the planet.

The blood of those dead kids is on your hands, too, dummy. Way to miss the point, like usual.

If you're so convinced I need to have a mask on my face that you're willing to make yourself out as an ass over it, then come put one on my face. Then we can talk about violence.

It's also highly fucking likely that I've got far more scientific qualifications than you. You're basically calling a skinny person fat with that one.

idk why youre hung up on this court case thing, it's literally never mattered to me haha. i know why. its bc youre an NPC repeating what youve been told to.

damn I wish you guys had at least half a brain, it would make this much more entertaining
Old 12-14-2020, 06:11 PM   #645
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

You know what real experts do? They claim to have qualifications.

It's what made Supa so effective at argumentation.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:34 PM   #646
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Yes. Experts claim to have qualifications.

wtf are you even talking about now, mr. no education?
Old 12-14-2020, 06:41 PM   #647
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
The blood of those dead kids is on your hands, too, dummy. Way to miss the point, like usual.
The point? The point is you still think I vote for candidates who perpetuate American imperialism, which I do not, and you're sitting over here arguing against things that could possibly save people's lives for no reason other than your lord and savior, Trumpus Christ, said so, and claiming you care.

Quote:
If you're so convinced I need to have a mask on my face that you're willing to make yourself out as an ass over it, then come put one on my face. Then we can talk about violence.
You can do whatever the hell your simple ass wants. You asked for proof and I gave you what you asked for.

Quote:
It's also highly fucking likely that I've got far more scientific qualifications than you. You're basically calling a skinny person fat with that one.
Sounds like you're queuing up for some navy seal copypasta, but with scientific shit instead

I tOtALLy tRuSt yOuUUUuuu Dr. Poopbrains!

Quote:
idk why youre hung up on this court case thing, it's literally never mattered to me haha. i know why. its bc youre an NPC repeating what youve been told to.
Beep Bop Beep Boop
{TROLLING PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL}
/end program

Quote:
damn I wish you guys had at least half a brain, it would make this much more entertaining
Half a brain? You want an even fight?
Old 12-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #648
zombiewolf513
BANNED

If youre an American, you killed em. Glad I could do that for you though. Probably stopped them from turning into little jihadists cutting off ol' froggy boy heads. See? I am a better person than you.

Quote:
You can do whatever the hell your simple ass wants. You asked for proof and I gave you what you asked for.
"jUsT wEaR tHe MaSk UgGgGgGgH " is only proving how much of a whiney, Karen-esk bitch you are.

Quote:
Sounds like you're queuing up for some navy seal copypasta, but with scientific shit instead
I could.

On that note, I'd like to hear about what you know of science other than finding out what your dingleberries taste like or carving yourself a feminine penis out of skin cut from your forehead. Grow a set, fuckboy.

Quote:
Half a brain? You want an even fight?
Yeah, bc 'Dr. poobrains' really cuts deep. A toddler roasted me harder than that the other day wtf An even fight would require a human being on the other side of this conversation.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:36 PM   #649
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
If youre an American, you killed em. Glad I could do that for you though. Probably stopped them from turning into little jihadists cutting off ol' froggy boy heads. See? I am a better person than you.
Hell of a coping mechanism you got there. Would be a shame if you woke up one day and you had to be responsible for your own actions like an adult.

Quote:
"jUsT wEaR tHe MaSk UgGgGgGgH " is only proving how much of a whiney, Karen-esk bitch you are.
You just keep recycling things I've said like 2 posts before. You can do better.

Quote:
I could.

On that note, I'd like to hear about what you know of science other than finding out what your dingleberries taste like or carving yourself a feminine penis out of skin cut from your forehead. Grow a set, fuckboy.
Should I insert the copypasta now or????

Quote:
Yeah, bc 'Dr. poobrains' really cuts deep. A toddler roasted me harder than that the other day wtf An even fight would require a human being on the other side of this conversation.
Oops I meant Dr. Poopbrains Esq. (forgot you had your law degree too)
toddlers do be having mean roasts tbh
Old 12-15-2020, 03:50 AM   #650
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Hell of a coping mechanism you got there. Would be a shame if you woke up one day and you had to be responsible for your own actions like an adult.
Dr. Poopyhead Esq provides the underprivileged with free ultra-late term abortions on your dime. I thought you were cool with that?
Old 12-15-2020, 11:19 AM   #651
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dr. Poopyhead Esq provides the underprivileged with free ultra-late term abortions on your dime. I thought you were cool with that?
Thank you. I do appreciate it.

One question though, do you preform the abortions with a mask on or mask off?
Old 12-15-2020, 11:20 AM   #652
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

LA county's down to less than 100 ICU beds*, capacity's at 1% in Ventura and 0% in Riverside county. Non-COVID ICU patients (car crashes, knife fights, chainsaw accidents, fire-swallowing incidents, priapism) could see/are seeing potentially lethal wait times and diverted ambulances increase costs for uninsured patients. Nurse-to-Patient ratios are stupid right now. Every hospital is short-staffed in admin due to COVID cases.

*Using a term like "beds" is kinda misleading. An ICU may have 100 physical beds but actual care capacity (doctors, nurses, therapists, equipment) may only be 63. If you accept a patient but have no ability to care for them, whether or not they're vertical or horizontal really doesn't matter, does it? Right now, ICU nurses are running 50% higher(1:3 instead of 1:2) verging on even higher (chatter of 1:6 becoming a reality) patient loads than in normal times.

The fuck are we going to do when nurses who were planning on working another 30 years decide to nope right out of a profession that's currently being run with mandatory overtime and no available mental health care? Burnout rates were 29% in CA pre-COVID, and a third or more in NJ and PA. Job dissatisfaction was 20% in CA pre-COVID, and more than a quarter in NJ and PA. ICU nurses require additional training (like 6 months worth). We can't just up the numbers tomorrow.

Short-sighted fucks don't get this. They can't see the forest for the trees because their myopic world view and hubris don't jive with reality.

Yes, I understand that most hospitals run lean for monetary purposes. Perhaps that should be rectified through government assistance?
Old 12-15-2020, 11:27 AM   #653
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Perhaps that should be rectified through government assistance?
What are you some kind of a communist?! Government assistance is only allowed when it?s to prop up large corporations in this great country of ours! Helping and supporting the people?! Inconceivable!!
Old 12-15-2020, 12:16 PM   #654
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Yes, I understand that most hospitals run lean for monetary purposes. Perhaps that should be rectified through government assistance?
Nancy Pelosi and the house democrats have been holding the stimulus hostage with nonsense the republicans dont want to vote on. If a stimulus bill just had only stimulus shit in it, the money printer would be going BRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-16-2020 at 06:00 AM..
Old 12-15-2020, 01:06 PM   #655
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Nancy Pelosi and the house democrats have been held up by Republicans wanting to legislate blanket liability immunity for corporations with regard to COVID exposure for employees.
Fixed that little typo for ya.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:45 PM   #656
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Nancy Pelosi and the house democrats have been holding the stimulus hostage with nonsense the republicans dont want to vote on. If I stimulus bill just had only stimulus shit in it, the money printer would be going BRRRRRRRRRRRR
The Dems passed a bill in July. Mitch decided to NOT take it to a vote for almost 6 months

This is not a Dem issue. But I am sure this is falling on deaf ears.....
Old 12-15-2020, 03:53 PM   #657
zombiewolf513
BANNED

They passed a bill intentionally rife with shit that the republicans would never agree to. Simpleton.
Old 12-15-2020, 05:05 PM   #658
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I thought this was a relief bill for THE PEOPLE?

Wtf should it matter what the gop want if its whats best for the people? Like not protesting business who fail to properly protect thier employees?

Isn't that what its about? The bill was passed in July in the House.......instead we are pushing through SCOTUS nominating and having Twitter battles. Its like these peole don't work for us...
Old 12-15-2020, 05:21 PM   #659
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Firstly, Nancy had the influence to block every smaller stimulus proposal from the GOP, that wanted to compensate us as individuals, for the sake of doing one large payout. frustrating, but fine whatever Nancy. Then the dems shoved a bunch of shit straight from the Green New Deal into it like meat restrictions, which they knew the republicans would never sign off on.

then Trump tweeted:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64886648582144
Quote:
If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?
@MarkMeadows
@senatemajld
@kevinomccarth
@SpeakerPelosi
@SenSchumer
then Pelosi lost her mind on Wolf Blitzer when he asked her why they didn't just compensate us for the inflation they created (because shes power drunk, and wants to take the credit over Donald Trump for giving Americans a check after taking the election):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPltMpWIwo
Old 12-15-2020, 06:18 PM   #660
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

So, you are ok with the gop also propping up the oil industry in their proposed stimulus plans as well??

So which is it?? You blame the Dems for including items from the Green New Deal. But you fail to address the gop doing the very same thing via inserting props for the oil industry??

In addition now its cool to have the gop "compensate" it's people?? Earlier, folks were complaining that people got compensated and just sat on thier asses rather than go back to work. You cannot scream "SOCIALISM" and then turn around and be like "Cool! The gop wants to compensate people". THAT is Socialism.......

I am so confused by the constant pivots.......

Let us remove trump from the equation as he, as the president, literally has ZERO power apart from his signature at the end of the negotiation.

What is it you have issue with from "the Green New Deal" that is so detrimental, we should NOT consider it in the bill??

As an example: the Dems wanted to extend tax credits for clean energy. And with this, opening up jobs for lower and middle class folks

Quote:
Two trade groups, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and American Wind Energy Association (AWEA), sent a joint letter to members of Congress last week saying that extending the credits "would allow our member companies to hire thousands of additional workers and inject billions in the U.S. economy."

The share of solar and wind energy in the U.S. had been booming. But now, without help, the SEIA estimates the solar industry could see as much as 50 percent of residential solar jobs lost this year due to the pandemic. AWEA estimates $43 billion dollars of investments and payments, mostly in the rural communities where wind projects usually are built, is at risk.

"The COVID-19 pandemic is harming the wind industry's ability to build the wind farms envisioned by Congressional legislation and putting at risk 35,000 wind energy jobs," says Tom Kiernan, Chief Executive Officer of AWEA.
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/24/82026...virus-stimulus

I am trying to reconcile what is so bad about Clean Energy and opening jobs for 10s of thousands of people (The same people you complained about a few pages ago ,that would (according to you) just sit on their assess....) but its totes OK when we are allowing the same provisions for the oil industry.