Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 06:08 PM   #601
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Last Comp event, once it was over and winners called out, it became open track for like 3 hours non-stop.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #602
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ya to codys question...

open track after or is it really ur done when ur done? LOL

thatd be gaaay
It will be open track for those who paid. unless jxn has something else he's hiding under his sleeves.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #603
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
OMG I filled up my car from under a quarter tank to full for....

... $23.00!!!! WOWZA!

Now I'll have money to compete!!! lol
Old 11-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #604
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
chow wants a rematch... i might have to compete...

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
Old 11-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #605
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
gas in colorado is uber cheap...its like 1.55 for regular every where but at one costo its 1.28 wtf its insane
Old 11-28-2008, 10:46 PM   #606
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
OMG I filled up my car from under a quarter tank to full for....

... $23.00!!!! WOWZA!

Now I'll have money to compete!!! lol
i know what you mean, gas is affordable for minors like us!!! =D

man, i probably will go to this event, i miss you guys =[.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #607
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
yes I do, it's lonely being on top!
Old 11-29-2008, 08:07 AM   #608
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
driver list update:

Driver list:
1. Josh yellow S14*
2. Chuck 2 tone S13 coupe
3. Mark Gray S13 hatch
4. Hamburg - JXN's car
5. John Chow Orange FC
6. Mikey P FC
7. Ernie DTC White S13 coupe
8. Teddy S13
9. Lil Jack photogenic S13 hatch OG 626driftcrew
10. Abdul red S13 hatch *
11. Chris licup black S13 coupe
12. Cody S13 coupe
13. Nate AE86
14. Kelvin FC3S
15. Ramon
16. Kyle Red S13 coupe KA24De
17. Keith Red S13 coupe/silvia SR20
18. Robbie Green S14
19. Karl wasabi driving Jason Kim's Rotor rolla
20. Samual Wu Black S13 coupe OG 626driftcrew
21. Luke Green 86*
22. Michael Essa Techtrix
23. Stanley Tran Red S13*
24. Nieko white S13 coupe*

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 11-29-2008 at 09:45 AM..
Old 11-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #609
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
WTF?!?!?

Well, see ya'. I'll be watching from the side.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #610
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
yes I do, it's lonely being on top!

You should both be in it, that way The nOOb Squad can take you both out at the same time. We are nOObs and are taking over, oh thanks for teaching us the basics and for pushing us to this point.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #611
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
You should both be in it, that way The nOOb Squad can take you both out at the same time. We are nOObs and are taking over, oh thanks for teaching us the basics and for pushing us to this point.
you are awesome ernie.

To bad teddy isnt cool like ernie.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #612
Teddy
Post Whore!

By now, everyone should know that I am very uncool and lame.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #613
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
By now, everyone should know that I am very uncool and lame.
just get your car fixed. Its like a 12$ problem. Autozone is open today.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:32 AM   #614
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
By now, everyone should know that I am very uncool and lame.Too low, Yes I know.

Yup yup yup
Old 11-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #615
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ernie... can i help you take down mike essa and john chow? hahahah

we shall OVERCOME!!
Old 11-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #616
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
dude teddy whats a matter with your car now?
Old 11-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #617
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
He hit a road reflector and busted another subframe, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #618
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ernie... can i help you take down mike essa and john chow? hahahah

we shall OVERCOME!!
nOOb Squad Unite!!!!!! I will have the decals ready for the new members. You must bring a live chicken for the sacrifice and a pineapple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post

True Story right here......
Old 11-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #619
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

ahahahahaha
Old 11-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #620
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Haha

But nah, I need to swap my power steering rack, and fix my sputtering issue, which is probably the spark plugs.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #621
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Haha

But nah, I need to swap my power steering rack, and fix my sputtering issue, which is probably the spark plugs.
do u need me to call the whammbulance for u? lol, go fix it!
Old 11-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #622
Teddy
Post Whore!

I did, bitch. I started at least, but now it's freakin' Antarctica out here, and I have the whole day tomorrow. So I'm getting up bright and early.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #623
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

its it easy teddy? And I wish it was as cold as Socal here. Its snowing here and super fucking cold
Old 11-29-2008, 08:29 PM   #624
Teddy
Post Whore!

It's obviously harder with the engine the car. Everything is unbolted, but now I need your SRS (or Kam's) to break the hardlines loose.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:23 PM   #625
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
driver list update:

Driver list:
1. Josh yellow S14*
2. Chuck 2 tone S13 coupe
3. Mark Gray S13 hatch
4. Hamburg - JXN's car
5. John Chow Orange FC
6. Mikey P FC
7. Ernie DTC White S13 coupe
8. Teddy S13
9. Lil Jack photogenic S13 hatch OG 626driftcrew
10. Abdul red S13 hatch *
11. Chris licup black S13 coupe
12. Cody S13 coupe
13. Nate AE86
14. Kelvin FC3S
15. Ramon
16. Kyle Red S13 coupe KA24De
17. Keith Red S13 coupe/silvia SR20
18. Robbie Green S14
19. Karl wasabi driving Jason Kim's Rotor rolla
20. Samual Wu Black S13 coupe OG 626driftcrew
21. Luke Green 86*
23. Stanley Tran Red S13*
24. Nieko white S13 coupe*
Alright Nieko stepping it up, glad to see you on the list. Why is there still spots open?
This is gonna be the best event of the year for 626DRIFT.....DO NOT MISS OUT.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #626
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's obviously harder with the engine the car. Everything is unbolted, but now I need your SRS (or Kam's) to break the hardlines loose.
you will have to wait until monday
sell your hatch yet?
u really need a daily
Old 11-30-2008, 03:05 AM   #627
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I did, bitch. I started at least, but now it's freakin' Antarctica out here, and I have the whole day tomorrow. So I'm getting up bright and early.
teddy wut do u need? i have a shitload of kick ass tools with nothing to do tomorrow. call me
Old 11-30-2008, 03:14 AM   #628
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
add me to the list!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #629
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
add me to the list!
are you competing????
Old 11-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #630
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Alright Charlie...He is ready for competition.