Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #601
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
high school girls are different from older girls.. lol high school girls like you for your car lol

i dont wanna be this guy nemore lol
Old 11-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #602
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
dude, most of us aren't in high school i believe, and that definitely will NOT work in the real world.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #603
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
high school girls are different from older girls.. lol high school girls like you for your car lol
not if it's a 240 lol, unless he drifts then their like wow that's cool lol, even if you suck.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #604
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
JRas,

just do what the guy she is hung up on is doing... blowing her off...that is obviously working for him haha
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #605
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I just dumped my gf this past sunday?

It was a week before her bday. Better now than have waited for the holidays, right?

"A monkey doesn't let go of the branch he's swinging on until he gets a hold of another."

SO very true.
nice nice nice, good quote.

*sigh* girls get to the best of us tho sometimes... lol
Old 11-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #606
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
ugh this is sad, but fuck it

friends girlfriend has been trying to hook me up with her friend. She had tried this before and it was horrible.

we've all chilled a decent amount but everytime I ask if she wants to do something, she makes up an excuse.

first time we were all supposed to chill but my friend and his girl weren't able to make it. I asked if she wanted to do something with me. I was planning on riding at night in the desert.. I get a text from her friend saying "She thinks your nice, but she doesn't know you that well".

second time, I chilled with her the night before she kept saying how she wants to see new moon so bad. She said she wants to see it thursday at the midnight showing but doesn't have anyone to go with. I take it as a hint and ask her .. said she has plans on friday to go with her friend but if she can't go I can take her. ( can't believe I got rejected to see NEW MOON ) * ends up coming over that night with friends... thought she had to see a movie?

basically she has been stuck on another guy, so I've heard. The last time she came over she was having a bad day. I heard this guy said she just wanted to be friends. Her car payment problems, and some other stuff.

my friends ended up leaving early that night, so I asked if she wanted to stay and watch a movie with me. She said she was tired.. but we end up talking for like 2 hours outside.

I asked her last night if she wanted to come chill with me. said "Okay, I'll have to see. I have to talk to my parents". then texts me she's tired and doesn't think she's gonna come over and that's she's really tired, sorry.

I was pretty annoyed with the excuses so I just said. I bet you'd come over our friends were here. her reponse: "no, would come if they weren't there."

just text her back "prove it"

just sent me back that she's really tired though

I didn't even reply back

I don't get this girl AT ALL, at one point she wants to, but when it comes down to it.. she backs out. she's scared?
This girl just wants to entertain the thought of hanging out with you because she knows you like her and it feeds her ego. Time to move on.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #607
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^i've been with a girl like that, that's when you say FUCK YOU and turn on some tupac lol

come to think of it, i think she texted me a few days ago saying what's up baby? I didn't text her back..i'm a nice guy but i'm not a sucker

there's this pretty cute girl at school and she will sit right next to me on a pretty consistent basis, idk i just get this weird vibe...so i kinda just asked her a question about class or somethin idk..but she just answered my question and kinda continued to text and did her own thing lol idk if she's just shy or what but she never talks, never really laughs at the jokes in class or anything maybe she's a robot
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #608
TOMKAIRA93
Zilvia Addict

TOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her selfTOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her self
^maybe is time you invite her out and see what's up...sometimes the shy ones are the crazy ones...trust me!!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #609
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
^haha i heard the really good/religous ones are too O_o

i went out w/ a mormon chick and she restrained herself but i can tell she wanted to go crazy lmao
Old 11-25-2009, 05:21 PM   #610
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
How the hell did you get a mormon chick???
Old 11-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #611
spooled240
Post Whore!

idk man, she just wanted to hang out w/ me one day and it went from there

she went to utah and she's getting married now
Old 11-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #612
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Udon, pix of your achievements.

Everyone else.

That HS thing won't work in the real world, but to a similar degree, being a total dick does.

She wants attention, you show no interest, she wants more. its happened time and time again. To quote Pokemon, "IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE!"

Now the ones that it doesn't work on is the one you wanna take home to mom.

Either way, you weed out which ones to strap up for, and which one to brace down for.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #613
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Fuck it, everyone just text "When u gonna let me tap that?" to each of your interests and see what happens haha

Old 11-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #614
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

i dont even have a car yet lol
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #615
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Udon, pix of your achievements.
skinny/jesus freak = GTFO

the fat one= GTFO

the jesus freak/wierd shaped ass girl who ironically got ass fucked when she was drunk the night i blew her off

Old 11-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #616
udon!
Nissanaholic!

oh another thing to keep in mind zilvians!

ugly girls have hot friends!
Old 11-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #617
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ I think they caught on to that trick already
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #618
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You dropped the ball on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
skinny/jesus freak = GTFO

Old 11-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #619
spooled240
Post Whore!

how is it going out with a jesus freak? There is one cute christian chick at my summer job but I don't think I could hang out with her since I listen to some hardcore rap and i cuss a lot lol
Old 11-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #620
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I told what's her face that she needed to take a steppin' last night. It went on for 3 hours of her crying and trying to convince me.

She's still not gone. lol Is it normal for me to feel guilty for her wanting to throw her life away after we break up???
Old 11-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #621
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
maybe be the nice guy and let her stay til she finds a place but let her know you need your space or something.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #622
jzepol1985
Zilvia Junkie

jzepol1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
I told what's her face that she needed to take a steppin' last night. It went on for 3 hours of her crying and trying to convince me.

She's still not gone. lol Is it normal for me to feel guilty for her wanting to throw her life away after we break up???

FUCK NO!!!!!! There is no reason to feel guilty it was her nastiness that led to her getting the boot. Just hold your ground. Breakups suck at first, it takes some of us a couple days,weeks,months and god if it takes u years to get over a breakup get help.

Her fault not yours. You did the hard part which was tell her what she is doing wrong. You made the world a better place lol
jzepol1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #623
HAWKKS
Leaky Injector

HAWKKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok guys need ya HALP!

First, I have been in love with this chicks for like over 3 years. I mean back in the days, 3 years ago I meet her and fall in love with her, I NEVER told directly but I know she somehow know what I felt for her...and 2 years ago she broke with heart when I saw her with another guy!

So meanwhile, we lost contact for like a year. Fews months about (2-3 months). We started to contacting each eacher (call + text). Oh by the way, during the year where we lost contact, I thought that I move on. But when we recontacted each other I start to ask myself do I still feel something for her?

Few days ago, I FINALLY meet her, I gave her a ride home, in the car I didn't feel anything really special between us, I was even trying play any sorta games. When I came back home that night I was kinda happy because I thought I FINALLY move on this time. But guess what? Now few days pass I'm still confuse. I mean yesterday we went out for lunch, college is near mine, while we were walking she crab my arm like a girlfriend will do to her boyfriend? she call or text me at night to say good night or morning! anyway...I am TOTALLY lost, I don't know if she likes me or she's just being as usaual. Yeah she's the type of girl who's very expressif with other, thats why I don't take what she did as a hint that she likes me.

And even worst. I don't know if I really want to get into a relationshiop (no homo) I don't mind about sex, hell I'll never be able to give up sex, but relationship need commitment and I don't know how much I can be. oh we call each other and talk for like HOURS at nights, is that something that regular friends do? and thats another problem, when I am talking with her I ain't studying and I failed an exam cuz of that!

HALP ME guys!
HAWKKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #624
HyperTek
Post Whore!

alright dude.. first thing, try to get rid of your oneitis, you caught it on this girl.. trust, you will get hurt if you dont get rid of this.. try not to care, i know its hard.

2nd, freeze her out, meaning try not to contact her much/lay off a few days, she will wonder about you and hit you back up. Something like that. Then set up a casual coffee meet, its innocent and not coming on too strong.. Then in person, you can work on kino. Kinaesthetics (aka kino) - have kino with your female friends/acquaintances - Fast Seduction 101 Player Guide

one-itis = A disorder commonly found in AFCs *Average Fustrated chumps* , that forces them to think that one chick is so special that they'll do ANYTHING to get into her panties. The most common cure for this disease is to go out and fuck a Baker's Dozen of other chicks to see that one piece isn't that special.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #625
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWKKS View Post
Ok guys need ya HALP!

First, I have been in love with this chicks for like over 3 years. I mean back in the days, 3 years ago I meet her and fall in love with her, I NEVER told directly but I know she somehow know what I felt for her...and 2 years ago she broke with heart when I saw her with another guy!

So meanwhile, we lost contact for like a year. Fews months about (2-3 months). We started to contacting each easacher (call + text). Oh by the way, during the year where we lost contact, I thought that I move on. But when we recontacted each other I start to ask myself do I still feel something for her?

Few days ago, I FINALLY meet her, I gave her a ride home, in the car I didn't feel anything really special between us, I was even trying play any sorta games. When I came back home that night I was kinda happy because I thought I FINALLY move on this time. But guess what? Now few days pass I'm still confuse. I mean yesterday we went out for lunch, college is near mine, while we were walking she crab my arm like a girlfriend will do to her boyfriend? she call or text me at night to say good night or morning! anyway...I am TOTALLY lost, I don't know if she likes me or she's just being as usaual. Yeah she's the type of girl who's very expressif with other, thats why I don't take what she did as a hint that she likes me.

And even worst. I don't know if I really want to get into a relationshiop (no homo) I don't mind about sex, hell I'll never be able to give up sex, but relationship need commitment and I don't know how much I can be. oh we call each other and talk for like HOURS at nights, is that something that regular friends do? and thats another problem, when I am talking with her I ain't studying and I failed an exam cuz of that!

HALP ME guys!
So...what in the hell are you asking?

Old 11-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #626
HAWKKS
Leaky Injector

HAWKKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
So...what in the hell are you asking?

Just need to know what you guys think about the situation. Thanks HyperTek for the advices...but GOD it's dammn hard to ignore her! >_<
HAWKKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #627
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
ignore her ass until she wants the donkey stick lol let her know you dont want to play games
Genovese.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #628
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWKKS View Post
Just need to know what you guys think about the situation. Thanks HyperTek for the advices...but GOD it's dammn hard to ignore her! >_<
Well, first you need to decide if you want to pursue a relationship. If you decide that you do want one, just tell her what you feel and ask her what she feels since you guys already know each other ^_^

Old 11-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #629
HyperTek
Post Whore!

sadly telling todays women how you feel just doesnt work out, you come off as the "nice guy".
Old 11-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #630
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

It depends. It's working for me so far