Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #601
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Shwag View Post
Same. I sit there for 5 minutes max then say fuck it I'm going to switch classes.
Just find a good shooting lane or something elevated where you can see multiple flags.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #602
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
i REALLY want to try and be a good sniper, i really do. but fuck camping for most of a match to get some sweet long range headshot. i have video game ADD

I've stopped going for LONG headshots, most people don't stand still long enough for you to have a straight shot and only have to worry about bullet drop. What I have been doing is finding three different spots that are close enough that bullet drop is minimal and just snipe at a little closer range with a 4x or 7x scope. Rotating between sniping positions minimalizes being counter sniped, but also increases visibility when you move around. That's just me, and like I've said before I'm new to first person shooters.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #603
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
the problem is that if im not long range sniping i might as well be using an assault rifle or carbine because i use the 3.4 times scope on all those guns.

today i popped a base camping sniper 319 meters away with the qbz, and my furthest headshot of 419 meters was with an m416. theres no reason to use a sniper rifle unless its past 400 meters imo
Old 12-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #604
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
Just find a good shooting lane or something elevated where you can see multiple flags.
i love the market map

get at either a or c, and use the B hallway as a shoting lane. thats where i get all my sniper points
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #605
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
the problem is that if im not long range sniping i might as well be using an assault rifle or carbine because i use the 3.4 times scope on all those guns.

today i popped a base camping sniper 319 meters away with the qbz, and my furthest headshot of 419 meters was with an m416. theres no reason to use a sniper rifle unless its past 400 meters imo

Humbug. I've gotten just as many kills in TDM with a bolt action/acog combo as with a G36C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
i love the market map

get at either a or c, and use the B hallway as a shoting lane. thats where i get all my sniper points
Hell yeah I got my highest streak doing exactly that.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #606
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
oh, you play team death match

LMAO

the whole map is only 100 meters then
Old 12-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #607
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Lol cq for everything
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #608
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Shotgun > everything... cq FTW.

Takes a totally different mindset to play with shotguns...
'97 S14 SE Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #609
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

first 60 kills with the jackhammer were a nightmare.. i was averaging like 10 kills a round, which is terrible for me. Then i finally unlocked the frag rounds, and got 30 kills in one match.

still that thing is terrible as fuck

usas12 beats it up and down
Old 12-20-2011, 03:50 AM   #610
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
oh, you play team death match

LMAO

the whole map is only 100 meters then

oh, you didn't see the point of what I said.

LMAO

Regardless, I play cq most of the time and tdm when I get bored.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:32 AM   #611
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Grand Bazarr is a fun map, I usually hop in a lav and drive right up the alley wit the 50 cal aimed on the other end of the alley way and wait for enemies to pop up, can usually get a good 5 kills in before someone pops up with C4 or a rpg. If you have an engineer friend to keep repairing the lav you can usually hold that spot for a while.

Streets of Thran (spelling?) is another map I enjoy, I have about 8 different sniping spots there. The snipers that just camp out right outside the hill top deployment are teh fail. I picked 3 of them off in the first few minutes of a conquest last night and they just kept going back to the same spots to snipe from. picard.jpg. Not too impressive that game but I was 10 kills and 1 death that game. Something else I found funny, I see some of these guys putting tactical lights on their sniper rifles, who does that? A bright white light on the top of a hill, yeah, you don't stick out or anything. . .
Old 12-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #612
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I need a squad for sdm so, I can get my 2nd tier assualt.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #613
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Something else I found funny, I see some of these guys putting tactical lights on their sniper rifles, who does that? A bright white light on the top of a hill, yeah, you don't stick out or anything. . .
That and lasers. As if we don't stick out enough w/ scope glare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #614
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
man famas iron sight is terrible
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #615
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
+1 Tell me about it. Can't see the target for shit.
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #616
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
lol you seen the MG36 iron sights? So big and clunky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #617
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
lol you seen the MG36 iron sights? So big and clunky.
that was my favorite gun in bf2 except i dont use lmgs in bf3 now =( famas is pretty good with a different sight, the g53 is my favorite gun right now though
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:27 AM   #618
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Question: Do you consider a mod'd controller to be "cheating"?

I've ordered a mod for my PS3 controller, the main purpose of it is to make guns fire faster if they are auto, make reloads faster, and has 8 different modes of rapid fire.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #619
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I say it's kind of cheating. I used a turbo mode button on socom. So fast single or burst weapons were fast as auto especially if the weapon is stable or auto fire on turbo made it fire on weird burst.

Edit: I just checked what's new on those controllers mods. Holy fuck they have aimbots on them. So I say it's definitely cheating. Just play the game the way it is.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 12-22-2011 at 11:48 AM..
Old 12-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #620
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Not sure what an aim bot it, I'm 99% sure the mod I'm doing does NOT have that. It's only rapid fire. I would post a link to the site but work blocks the site because it's gaming related. It's made by Intensafire, I think it ran $44.95. I'm sure someone will still cry foul, but you can't tell me that some of these guys with 32 kills and 3 deaths in a round aren't mod'd as well. Granted my reflexes and motor skills are my problem, I'm just not used to playing first person shooters is my main problem.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #621
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMI2Bho52k
Old 12-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #622
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Well I finally bit the bullet and bough MW3... gotta say I'm still convinced BF3 is better overall.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #623
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i guess i was looking at cod which has strong auto aim assist ,they had a controller mod mode with aim assist and rapid fire that probably only works on campaign.
bf3 console probably has a small amount of auto aim just like mag, it was not notice able.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 AM   #624
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I Just got a cocksucker 1270m L96 on bipod. then cocksucker decides to comes back with a semiauto bipod and i said "fuck you, aint killing me" then grabbed aa gun just to bother him.

wtf is up with the aa gun, these bullets magic disappear and has a very short range?
Old 12-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #625
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
I Just got a cocksucker 1270m L96 on bipod. then cocksucker decides to comes back with a semiauto bipod and i said "fuck you, aint killing me" then grabbed aa gun just to bother him.

wtf is up with the aa gun, these bullets magic disappear and has a very short range?
Because air vehicles would be useless if they had any more range...
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #626
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

1270 meters? What X scope are you using and what map was that on?
Old 12-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #627
Fuego
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Shwag View Post
Because air vehicles would be useless if they had any more range...
That wouldn't be an issue if they actually let the jets go fast. I rarely get over 400kias... in a damn F18 that's rediculous.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #628
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I was using the 12x. Not sure the name of the place but I was on a carrier and he was on top of a building.

It was pretty much a lucky guess shot. I couldn't even seen where it was landing and the tracers is fucked up as usual. I just lined up and aimed high. I was 2 bars/line below the scope level.

Edit: the place was gulf of Oman...

Last edited by BOROSUN; 12-23-2011 at 06:23 PM..
Old 12-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #629
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

and i thought my 922 was good
Old 12-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #630
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Just unlocked the suppressor and PKA-S for the SV98. Sex.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote