Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #571
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya but try finding one as clean and simple as jasons....

he kinda winds on that.

oh well actually. u can probably find a cheap one without a front bumper?

since im almost positive it wont be on anyway
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #572
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
ya but try finding one as clean and simple as jasons....

he kinda winds on that.

oh well actually. u can probably find a cheap one without a front bumper?

since im almost positive it wont be on anyway

What is with that? Dude, that so much bugs me to see cars on track with no bumpers. I think to myself "Self, please slap yourself or do not drive like that ever". "People go out of their way to come and film and take awesome pics with no pay. And this is what people give them to shoot? Serious?"

I talk to myself a lot.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #573
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yea real talk, fucking jasons car is already ugly enough as it is, he cant even get like a sick ass set of panaports, or te's, or something.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #574
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
haha, damn i sound pissed off in that last post.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #575
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I wish more people would just drive the car the way it was built. If you can't afford to replace expensive broken body kits, Don't spend so much on them, simple.

Come on people, the end of the year event and we are still running no bumpers? Ziptie it together like Mike FC in his Battle Mobil, he shows up with em on. Sure they fly off, but next event they are back on.

Damn! JDM JUICE.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #576
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ernie the car just overheats with a bumper on, i know its ugly, i will get it fixed when im not lazy, and yes it will prob be at track with no bumper on again since i havent changed shit on the car this whole year
Old 11-27-2008, 06:59 PM   #577
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
ernie the car just overheats with a bumper on, i know its ugly, i will get it fixed when im not lazy, and yes it will prob be at track with no bumper on again since i havent changed shit on the car this whole year

drill holes on it like the hondas do their rear bumpers. that looks cool.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #578
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey jxn after the competition is over, is it just an open run group for all the drivers?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #579
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no....all the losers have to go home as they get knocked out.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #580
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Hey jxn after the competition is over, is it just an open run group for all the drivers?
arent u competing cody?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #581
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I wish I had money.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #582
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
damn we need events like this in norcal!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #583
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
teddy i need ur steering wheel
Old 11-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #584
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
So your home early huh?
Old 11-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #585
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
teddy i need ur steering wheel
Not happening, Dad.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #586
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
arent u competing cody?
yeah I am john I just wanna make sure i'm not going home early lol.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #587
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ I doubt it Cody, The old guys will go home first, ya know the Chows,Kims,Wasabis and Hernandez.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #588
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
^ I doubt it Cody, The old guys will go home first, ya know the Chows,Kims,Wasabis and Hernandez.
whos hernandez?
Old 11-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #589
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
oooo i want to go to this event >_<
Old 11-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #590
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
whos hernandez?

Is the Female version of Fernandez. correction
Old 11-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #591
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
and that leaves hamburg winning! haha. see you in the tutu ernie! haha
Old 11-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #592
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
oooo i want to go to this event >_<
I believe there is still room to compete. come out and see what you got!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #593
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

"AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHAT DO TIRES AND CONDOMS HAVE IN COMMON?"

both rubber? haha or when we are done using them....they make us feel happy?
Old 11-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #594
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
So you wanna meet me in Hollywood for lunch on compitition day Mark??
You should be home by that time right?

Wish I wasnt working on this day

But Alaska is awsome. I was drifting a Nissan Pulsar GTR in the snow last night!! WTF huh?? how the hell does someone in Alaska get one of those?!! And why would they put me behind the wheel of a RHD, AWD, rare car, and send me drifting down skinny ass trails in the dark trying not to hit trees!!??
AWSOME!!
Old 11-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #595
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Funny, Lunch with Castro and I will not wear the TUTU.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #596
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

well...at least don't crash your car trying!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #597
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
eric post pictures of your car? i want to see it all nice and pretty
Old 11-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #598
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
eric post pictures of your car? i want to see it all nice and pretty
wait...eric's car is pretty again...that'll last one event...unless he hits a pole night drifting..then it wont even make it to an event. haha
Old 11-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #599
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
ya he got a whole new kit with over fenders front and rear
Old 11-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #600
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ya to codys question...

open track after or is it really ur done when ur done? LOL

thatd be gaaay
Closed Thread