Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #571
fingjosh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
fingjosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i hope this game is well worth the wait!
fingjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #572
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by funes View Post
this remind me when GT4 was coming to the market and polyphony announced ten million times a release date
Plz don't remind me. I waited forever for that game and it was still a little glitchy compared to GT3...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #573
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Well it's gone gold so it's soon (That's what I'm holding on to)...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #574
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
LETS GET THIS HYPE TRAIN GOING AGAIN!

The game has been leaked early and there are people playing this online as I'm typing this...Yet there's no official release date?!!?
Old 11-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #575
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Are they saying anything?
Old 11-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #576
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Seriously man, how the FUCK are people pulling this off?

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uplo..._c06_uaiqm.jpg
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #577
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
need to preorder quick
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #578
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
that legit game or the new demo?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #579
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Told the wife last night I'm buying a PS3.

I can't wait for this bad boy. I'm not going to pre-order it. I'll just go to Walmart early in the morn and grab it.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #580
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'm not going to pre-order it. I'll just go to Walmart early in the morn and grab it.
Just grab it?! Do you mean the game or the system? Surely the game isn't just quietly popping up on Walmart shelves, is it?!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #581
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I pre-ordered that beast a month ago (and i dont even own a ps3 yet)...
Old 11-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #582
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Just grab it?! Do you mean the game or the system? Surely the game isn't just quietly popping up on Walmart shelves, is it?!
I didn't mean right now. I meant the day it comes out. I work an hr away from where I live in Milwaukee in a smaller town. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get it at Walmart the morning it comes out.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #583
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Oh no, it's legit! He lives in the czech republic or something like that. I don't know how he had it, but there are copies floating around! DAMNIT WHERE'S MINE!??!?!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #584
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey i forgot they hacked PS3, havent looked much at it yet...
Old 11-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #585
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

If anyone hears of any good deals on PS3's let me know please.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #586
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
If anyone hears of any good deals on PS3's let me know please.
the only real deals I've seen are if you're buying a Sony LED or 3D ready TV...
Old 11-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #587
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm hoping something comes up on Black Friday or cyber monday.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #588
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
cant wait for this game to come out..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #589
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post

Supposedly some foreign countries have it already? I found htat picture on another forum, it makes me fucking angry.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #590
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
if this is the intro movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0vYu5_3Ut8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wm5ojKNR2M
honestly looks like the same old GT games, same physics etc

since ps3 backups is now possible, someone probably leaked it out somewhere
Old 11-09-2010, 11:52 PM   #591
HyperTek
Post Whore!

ok this video just blew me away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCn8xslJhyI
Old 11-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #592
Dazzla
Zilvia Member

Dazzla is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Saw that its unbelievable
Dazzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #593
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

If I cry and stomp my feet like a 5 year old will they release this damn thing in the US already?
Old 11-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #594
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Wow that video is amazing...

hmmm I see rain drifting in the future of many Gran Turismo 5 owners?

damn it and my PS3 is still dead, stupid yellow light of death.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #595
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I told myself I wouldn't watch that into video...that lasted a whole two seconds. Damn release this thing already! I've got two pre orders. One Japanese LE with rush shipping, and one NA version at EB Games.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #596
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
If I cry and stomp my feet like a 5 year old will they release this damn thing in the US already?
I'm with you. I'm calling the Whaaaaambulance right now.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #597
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I didn't get to see the intro video before it got taken down.

The rain video is nuts.

I just can't believe they haven't said a release date yet. That doesn't make any sense.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #598
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
Wow that video is amazing...

hmmm I see rain drifting in the future of many Gran Turismo 5 owners?

damn it and my PS3 is still dead, stupid yellow light of death.
Fix it asap... YouTube - PS3 YLOD Fix Part 1 of 3

Gogogogogo!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #599
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
They need to seriously hurry up with the release. From what I've read it might come out early December.

At least Black Ops will hold me off till it comes out. Once it's out I'm ditching shooting games, and going back to racing. That's the whole reason I've always been with playstations, since it's inception.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #600
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
That rain video is cool for sure!

I saw the intro posted on another forum a few days ago. Shit is super weak. Everything about it sucks, no buildup, too long, music sucks.

Now watch the original. It's fucking perfect. Not too long, nice build up to a climax with a good tune. You young cats won't get it, but back in 97 that shit literally blew my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ASmIlmgTbE

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote