Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:44 AM   #571
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
bahahahaha you all got your ars kicked!! In both games! I just woke up a while ago but actually got some sleep haha suckers!!!
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2006, 12:05 PM   #572
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
FUCK YO SLEEP!!!!! haha i feel freakin great. Im all warm and cuddly. SHHOot but now you can actually tell my eyes are lazy. Did i tell you guys i have two lazy eyes so they cancel each other. Im not sleeping until we get back from the the thursday meet.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 12:15 PM   #573
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331
Another great meet. Really cool how everyone rolled up at the same time. Nice to see that green S14 finally. Damn that thing is bad. Well done my friend, well done!

On a sad note, looks like I won't be around for awhile, gonna be pulling some overtime for work. My boss just hit me up to bust some extra hours. Sucks that its on Wednesday nights. At least, I'll get extra cash for da ride. Well keep me updated on the meets.

But yeah, lets do a bbq! Maybe on a Sat. Ill bring the Jack.

SnoDog-Look in the middle of the lot. You'll see about 10-15 cars.

We all know you got in trouble with the wif for comming home late and she put you on lock down.

Dayum guys. I got a good night rest and everything. I guess all I can say is, "SUCKS TO BE YOU!" Maybe next time you'll think about your priorities before going off to a fairy party. SUCKAS! mUah... mUah... mUaHahhhaHAhaha
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 12:19 PM   #574
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
It was well worth it for me MUAHAHAHAHAA i actually feel great. I know my priorities. Ive been trained for little sleep.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #575
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
It was well worth it for me MUAHAHAHAHAA i actually feel great. I know my priorities. Ive been trained for little sleep.
Doctors call that ADD.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:09 PM   #576
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
hahaha that's such a late night. . . wow.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:15 PM   #577
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Wrong guy I think. Anyways, you're just jealkous you didn't join the Halo party, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
We all know you got in trouble with the wif for comming home late and she put you on lock down.

Dayum guys. I got a good night rest and everything. I guess all I can say is, "SUCKS TO BE YOU!" Maybe next time you'll think about your priorities before going off to a fairy party. SUCKAS! mUah... mUah... mUaHahhhaHAhaha
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:25 PM   #578
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
I'll join in next time. . .
Old 10-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #579
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
dude, no more staying out so late, i just woke up and missed all my important classes, eff balls!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:10 PM   #580
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Lol, if you need a wake up call, just ask. I woke up super early, I dont know why. I hate it. If anything, sleep on the couch again, away form John, hahaha!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:20 PM   #581
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
HAHA john kept having halo attacks and woke me up 20+ times! hahaha and vatche was way too into it! hahha
Old 10-12-2006, 02:38 PM   #582
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

haha nothing better than shaking the lil one awake. and seeing the expression of WTF!
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM   #583
Jung918
Post Whore!

Old 10-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #584
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

and for halloween . . .

Old 10-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #585
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
OK MOFOs BBQ/ swap meet/car meet at my shop OCT 28, SAT . Bring your parts & sell them spread the word. Lets do it pot luck style everybody bring something doesnt matter what.For those with goods to sell PM me and LMK ahead of time. I have one decent size grill if someone wants to bring another one do it,also have a fridge on site(hint hint)lol. LMK now if this date will work out . If somebody wants to start a new post here & on other forums,because I will do so this weekend if nobody does it first.LMK whats up people. PEACE GO-RILLA STYLE !!!!! Lets do this.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #586
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
wheres your shop?
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:14 AM   #587
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm in. Where is the shop at? I have stuff to sell, too. . . a buttload of stuff.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #588
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello ,Location 1301 Chestnut Ave,Santa Ana. X-streets are Grand & Chesnut just up the street from the DMV !!!! PEACE
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:08 AM   #589
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I think I may have passed by there before on my way home from work. Is there a burgandy 240 coupe there?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:14 PM   #590
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm in, that is right by where I work. I have R32 stuff and S14 stuff (engine swap parts) to sell. I have the R32 brakes, too.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #591
Jung918
Post Whore!

hahahah.... guess who this is?
Old 10-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #592
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I see you went to the Corner3 garage site, lol.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:55 PM   #593
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

haha Steve looking so handsome.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:05 PM   #594
Jung918
Post Whore!

hahahaha. He's got more hair on his head then his face.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:06 PM   #595
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
haha Steve looking so handsome.
Omg, I swear people are seriously think you're gay by reading this thread and the Life Plaza thread, hahaha.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:53 PM   #596
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Omg, I swear people are seriously think you're gay by reading this thread and the Life Plaza thread, hahaha.
O SNAP! THE SECRETS OUT!
Old 10-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #597
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
O SNAP! THE SECRETS OUT!
heeey..... how YOU doooinn..... ? LOL!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:18 AM   #598
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Looks like people dont lose time in picking up new hoes, lol.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:06 AM   #599
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Looks like people dont lose time in picking up new hoes, lol.
?!??!?!?!?!? WHATS THE MEAN!!! I DEMAND A PM!! haha
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:00 AM   #600
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Lol, pimps needs to diversify right? Lol, jk jk.