Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #571
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
you dont want to learn the way of stock ka...it's boring

<-----stock KA all day!

Fact: STOCK KA drifting is AWESOME!!!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #572
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I cant wait for the day I get an sr. I am so over ka's....
Old 02-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #573
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
If I totally suck, I'm probably not going to offer any advice. lol
LOL, no worries. Ill take all the advice i can get and plus you got your ebrake fixed so it should all be good haha
Old 02-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #574
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
LOL, no worries. Ill take all the advice i can get and plus you got your ebrake fixed so it should all be good haha
okay...so stock ka is cool if you dont know how to drive. it'll teach you faster, and you WILL be better once you hop into a vehicle with SR. So yes, learning on KA will make you gangster...

once you start feeling the limitations of stock KA, then you will understand the pain I go through...but if there is anyone to learn from...ask castro...single cam. he murders it out there!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #575
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
rumor has it castro is sooooo gangster, that he once beat a 350z at a competition....
Old 02-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #576
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
rumor has it castro is sooooo gangster, that he once beat a 350z at a competition....
haha, or was the drive in the z an epic fail? lol
Old 02-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #577
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
hmmmm...could have been epic fail.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #578
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
okay...so stock ka is cool if you dont know how to drive. it'll teach you faster, and you WILL be better once you hop into a vehicle with SR. So yes, learning on KA will make you gangster...

once you start feeling the limitations of stock KA, then you will understand the pain I go through...but if there is anyone to learn from...ask castro...single cam. he murders it out there!
YOU NEED THE POWER! I have found it, and I'lll tell you, it feels amazing. Esp. if you drive it like a KA, NO LIFT. Awesome. =)
Old 02-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #579
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Quote:
woooow...so mean!!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #580
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
YOU NEED THE POWER! I have found it, and I'lll tell you, it feels amazing. Esp. if you drive it like a KA, NO LIFT. Awesome. =)
Thank you I know KARL!!!! JXN's car is amazing. shhhhhhhh....in a little over a week...there should be a nice redtop sitting in my hands that I'll be tearing down. muahahahahahaaaa. curious if it'll be done in time for the march event...dont see why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
woooow...so mean!!
only as mean as two hookers fighting for a blowjob. hahaha <--- i have no idea why my brain thought of that hahahaha.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #581
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
You can slide long with KA.

I used to do it into the back corner of balcony.
Not very often, but I would do it sometimes.
You can do it there because you come in so fast and its a low speed corner, so you can hold that shit up and slide like an arabian in a camry

Quote:
I don't think it's boring.
I DO feel the lilitations sometimes though.
i've been feeling the limitations for awhile.
Thats why I only run tandem now.
I can still learn how to chase higher HP cars and learn the lines to take on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
I can see your point, but i would much rather learn in a underpowered car then just jump in a car with 1,000,000 hp from the get go. I feel like it will benefit me in the future, plus i probably won't try to put more power down till the car starts holding me back.
I am super happy i learned in a Low HP car.
Makes me better.
theres alot less room for fuck up on angle, speed and line with little HP.
You mess your drift up, you cant power over at the end to maintain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
lol not with a single slammer at least... lightweight flywheel and upgraded clutch should help greatly for those guys who want to keep it NA-KA.
I dont lighten my flywheel.
The revs will go up faster,
But i prefer to keep the heavy flywheel so my clutch kicks are that much harder due to the enetia and mass of a heavier flywheel spinning.

Quote:
Then Jeff Jones owned my ass with his 1JZ,

Quote:
..there should be a nice redtop sitting in my hands that I'll be tearing down.
man i wish i had a garage!!
bad enough i got 8 tires and rims sitting in the dining room. my roomate must love it.

Little does he know i was cleaning rims in the bathtub the other night.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #582
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Nice!

The new course is like impossible without e-brake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
I don't use the ebrake at all on the new course cause I suck at ebraking. It's all clutch kicking for me. I think it's time I figured out how to.
It's either a half clutch kick or yank of the ebrake for me, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #583
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Learning in KA has been fun. I totally feel the limits now of the KA and it sucks. Being left on the straight is horrible and not being able to gain speed while in drift sucks just as bad!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #584
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I feel ya on the "getting left on the straight"

I seem to keep up pretty well in the corners.
Try a bigger tire perhaps.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #585
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
am i the only beginneri its going?
i've gone to balcony twice but with touke
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #586
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll be a beginner with you.
This will be my first tome drifting my new car.
I have no idea how it reacts and all that.

Let's GO
Old 02-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #587
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 02-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #588
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
fuck you both, i was just being nice hahah
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #589
furple

Trader Rating: (1)
furple is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_blksr20 View Post
am i the only beginneri its going?
i've gone to balcony twice but with touke
nope I think I'm the biggest noob thats going

I'm getting my track cherry popped

furple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #590
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I dont think im actually driving my car.

So if your a beginer, i can spend alot of the day with you riding along and giving instruction and critque.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #591
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I dont think im actually driving my car.

So if your a beginer, i can spend alot of the day with you riding along and giving instruction and critque.
nice ..thanks
Old 02-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #592
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
this is my 3rd event so im a beginner too.

i wanted to learn on a ka but i ended up getting an rb so whatever
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #593
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
we got mostly beginners and intermediate driver this time around. Very happy to see that people are finally coming out to events =]
Old 02-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #594
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Ill be coming to events again after im cool looking and sr.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 PM   #595
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I can't wait for this event!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #596
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
me either...

countin down the days- I am bringing some noobie heat to the front lines.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #597
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

eeeep. I need to fix my turbo couplers...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #598
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Karl, just park that sexy beast until the event lol.

I want to see it in action... at a track... in the daytime lol
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #599
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
eeeep. I need to fix my turbo couplers...
Z1 Motorsports Z32 Division

Here you go, take your pick.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #600
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Karl, just park that sexy beast until the event lol.

I want to see it in action... at a track... in the daytime lol
haha. I parked it today while it was raining outside. It was killing me. And I SOOO wanted to take it to Adam's. I'm saving it for tomorrow night and the 15th. Can't wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Z1 Motorsports Z32 Division

Here you go, take your pick.
Checked. Time to go to FR Sport.