Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2016, 10:53 AM   #571
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I don't care how she got there. She done work, maaaan. Canyadigit? You just can't look at it with an objective view.
Nope. I hate politicians. The longer they've been in the game, the more I can't stand them.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2016, 10:56 AM   #572
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Nope. I hate politicians. The longer they've been in the game, the more I can't stand them.
Yea same here. I hate money grubbin oranges too though. It was a lose lose election, imo.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:57 AM   #573
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
South park called it. Giant douche or turd sandwich.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:17 AM   #574
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Doing a shitty job doesnt count toward being qualified.

Remember when clinton called black youth 'superpredators'?

Or fought against gay marriage?

Or ran a shady Clinton foundation?

Or lied about benghazi... continuously since the day it happened?

Or lied about emails she had no reason to delete to begin with?

Doesnt sound like she's given a shit about americans to me. Shes a snake politician and nothing more.

Ill give the presidency to someone untested before giving it to someone with 30 years of experience at being a confirmed two faced politician. Id vote for a trump again and again if he were to keep going up against the clinton type.

People are upset because donald trump has a group of racists clinging to him and because he doesnt want illegal immigrants and dangerous people in his country. Sounds like most every political leader ever.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:42 AM   #575
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Not even going to defend clinton. But for every bad thing or lie clinton has, I can name one Trump has done. Trump is just a different type of Clinton. If you think he's got you on his mind, think again. Hilarious.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #576
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Not even going to defend clinton. But for every bad thing or lie clinton has, I can name one Trump has done. Trump is just a different type of Clinton. If you think he's got you on his mind, think again. Hilarious.
but she has you on her mind

STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:03 AM   #577
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
but she has you on her mind

When did I say support her? I've said multiple times, I didn't like her. I'm just surprised at all the Trump love from these guys.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:20 AM   #578
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
When did I say support her? I've said multiple times, I didn't like her. I'm just surprised at all the Trump love from these guys.
um he won?
Old 11-23-2016, 08:25 AM   #579
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Are you telling me he's great? Do you got someTrump love too? Happily vote for him? Tell me how he's great. Sway me to jump on the Trump train. If you can find anything great about this guy, tell me. Bet you can't. Don't reply with "and you think hillary is great? " because we've already settled that.

Edit: Cancel that. Not interested in going where this is going.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #580
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Are you telling me he's great? Do you got someTrump love too? Happily vote for him? Tell me how he's great. Sway me to jump on the Trump train. If you can find anything great about this guy, tell me. Don't reply with "and you think hillary is great? " because we've already settled that.
so youre movin to mexico then ?
Old 11-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #581
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Doing a shitty job doesnt count toward being qualified.

Remember when clinton called black youth 'superpredators'?

Or fought against gay marriage?

Or ran a shady Clinton foundation?

Or lied about benghazi... continuously since the day it happened?

Or lied about emails she had no reason to delete to begin with?

Doesnt sound like she's given a shit about americans to me. Shes a snake politician and nothing more.

Ill give the presidency to someone untested before giving it to someone with 30 years of experience at being a confirmed two faced politician. Id vote for a trump again and again if he were to keep going up against the clinton type.

People are upset because donald trump has a group of racists clinging to him and because he doesnt want illegal immigrants and dangerous people in his country. Sounds like most every political leader ever.
Holy shit soo much incorrect information! And guess what, I will take the time, unlike 95% of the Trump supporters, to bring up in context, evidence to refute every single on of those claims

1) Incorrect and out of context. Below is the TRUE STORY

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ican-youth-su/

Quote in context

Quote:
"But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

2) Partially correct. She has morphed her stance to reflect the public opinion (Trump did the same thing by tapping into the working class folks)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-sex-marriage/

Quote:
Clinton opposed same-sex marriage as a candidate for the Senate, while in office as a senator, and while running for president in 2008. She expressed her support for civil unions starting in 2000 and for the rights’ of states to set their own laws in favor of same-sex marriage in 2006.

As polls showed that a majority of Americans supported same-sex marriage, Clinton’s views changed, too. She announced her support for same-sex marriage in March 2013.

3) Flatly false! Shoot, they even released their tax record, when Trump straight up lied about not being able to release because he was being audited (which the IRS said was entirely false and he was able to release it at any time during the audits)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...n-controversy/

Quote:
"The fact is, if they’ve got about 80 percent overhead and 20 percent of the money's actually getting into the place that it should, then it seems like the only work that the Clinton Foundation is doing is lining the pockets of Bill and Hillary Clinton," said GOP Chair Reince Priebus.

PolitiFact rated Priebus’ claim False. It is based on a misunderstanding of how the Clinton Foundation works. In reality, about 80 to 90 percent of the organization’s expenditures go toward charitable programs.

This confusion stems primarily from the fact that "foundation" is in the name. Typically, a private foundation’s primary activity is grantmaking, giving money to charities who actually do the work. The Clinton Foundation operates as a public charity, conducting its own charitable programs.

Quote:
Its in-house and affiliated programs include expanding access to low-cost AIDS medication, supporting agriculture in Malawi, providing disaster relief in Haiti, forging partnerships to combat climate change, creating business mentoring programs, drafting school food guidelines, assessing the progress of women’s rights globally, and more.

Go ahead and tell me what Trump foundation has accomplished this.......Yep, NONE! trump University has swindled thousands of students out of tuition

4) Again, after all your hard earned tax payer dollars, all they found was nothing.........Yep! witch hunt for nothing

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...recent-round-/

Quote:
[/On the issue of security at the outpost in Benghazi, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul put the blame on Hillary Clinton.:

"I think it's pretty important that she accept blame for not providing security," Paul said. "She was asked repeatedly to provide security in Benghazi on several occasions including direct cables, and she says she never read the cables on security. I find that inexcusable and a dereliction of duty."

The State Department was asked repeatedly for additional U.S. security staff in Libya. But we see no evidence that Clinton herself was made aware of those requests. For example, there’s no "direct cable" that automatically appears on the secretary of state’s desk. Instead, all cables would have carried her name, and only those passed up the chain by staff would have reached her. She says they didn’t. Paul’s office didn’t provide evidence linking requests for security directly to Clinton. We found only evidence that requests were made of her department. We rate his statement Mostly False.
5) Did you not see that Comy himself, although he beratted Clinton, said there was no evidence that the emails she exchanged were classified?? Yes, having the server was a no no, but with OPM being hacked several times over the years, and all the information being presented in a public domain, why on earth would I trust the government serves!??!

I won't even bother pulling up more info. You are more than capable of actually doing critical thinking and searching out the proper, FACTUAL information

Its like no one here is capable of critical thinking and all they care about is sensationalism.........

Trump, a Greedy rich white guy who ducked out of military service, screwed over 100s of thousand of people in school fee, skipped on paying taxes for God knows how long, is a misogynist, sprouts racist comments, hates fair trade, is a terrible business man, uses his "charities" to pay for his own legal fees and has fucked over 100s of thousands of working class people and what do they do?? These very same people vote his ass in office!

Why are people so damn stupid and blind?!?!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:01 AM   #582
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Holy shit soo much incorrect information! And guess what, I will take the time, unlike 95% of the Trump supporters, to bring up in context, evidence to refute every single on of those claims

1) Incorrect and out of context. Below is the TRUE STORY

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ican-youth-su/

Quote in context

2) Partially correct. She has morphed her stance to reflect the public opinion (Trump did the same thing by tapping into the working class folks)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-sex-marriage/

3) Flatly false! Shoot, they even released their tax record, when Trump straight up lied about not being able to release because he was being audited (which the IRS said was entirely false and he was able to release it at any time during the audits)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...n-controversy/

Go ahead and tell me what Trump foundation has accomplished this.......Yep, NONE! trump University has swindled thousands of students out of tuition

4) Again, after all your hard earned tax payer dollars, all they found was nothing.........Yep! witch hunt for nothing

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...recent-round-/

5) Did you not see that Comy himself, although he beratted Clinton, said there was no evidence that the emails she exchanged were classified?? Yes, having the server was a no no, but with OPM being hacked several times over the years, and all the information being presented in a public domain, why on earth would I trust the government serves!??!

I won't even bother pulling up more info. You are more than capable of actually doing critical thinking and searching out the proper, FACTUAL information

Its like no one here is capable of critical thinking and all they care about is sensationalism.........

Trump, a Greedy rich white guy who ducked out of military service, screwed over 100s of thousand of people in school fee, skipped on paying taxes for God knows how long, is a misogynist, sprouts racist comments, hates fair trade, is a terrible business man, uses his "charities" to pay for his own legal fees and has fucked over 100s of thousands of working class people and what do they do?? These very same people vote his ass in office!

Why are people so damn stupid and blind?!?!
lets not move on (not my president)

lets talk about this for 4 more years

and then kanye will get his fair shot in 2020
Old 11-23-2016, 09:29 AM   #583
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Fuck moving on! If we make this shit our new norm, you are just as guilty as trump as being a misogynistic, racist, sexist, con man, asshole pig if you just want to wave your wand and say "oh well........"

If it turns out that in 4 years, when all the sanctions and bullshit Trump imposes starts to hit you and your pocket, your tune will change drastically

This is very similar to Brexit in many ways. The working class folks playing ignorant to common sense and using emotions as a crutch and not the fact that innovation and everything else has moved jobs away for instance. Good luck reverting back to all those factory and labor jobs that are now both automated and being done by robots. Remember, you don't have to pay a Robot for healthcare, vacation, have to respect labor laws, etc etc.

But hey, fuck it! All these immigrants are taking our jobs.........fuck them all because I didn't choose to diversify and educate myself to a changing job market and invest to broaden my experience portfolio LOL!

Just happy I got my Masters in engineering and tried to align myself to much better way of living and atleast have some realization that the only way to be successful, is not to not limit myself.

......I ain't defending Clinton, or attacking trump, but Jeeezzzz. Use some common sense folks. Just trying to see the facts.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:49 AM   #584
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Fuck moving on! If we make this shit our new norm, you are just as guilty as trump as being a misogynistic, racist, sexist, con man, asshole pig if you just want to wave your wand and say "oh well........"

If it turns out that in 4 years, when all the sanctions and bullshit Trump imposes starts to hit you and your pocket, your tune will change drastically

This is very similar to Brexit in many ways. The working class folks playing ignorant to common sense and using emotions as a crutch and not the fact that innovation and everything else has moved jobs away for instance. Good luck reverting back to all those factory and labor jobs that are now both automated and being done by robots. Remember, you don't have to pay a Robot for healthcare, vacation, have to respect labor laws, etc etc.

But hey, fuck it! All these immigrants are taking our jobs.........fuck them all because I didn't choose to diversify and educate myself to a changing job market and invest to broaden my experience portfolio LOL!

Just happy I got my Masters in engineering and tried to align myself to much better way of living and atleast have some realization that the only way to be successful, is not to not limit myself.

......I ain't defending Clinton, or attacking trump, but Jeeezzzz. Use some common sense folks. Just trying to see the facts.
impeach or what are we sayin here then?

delorean back to election day?
Old 11-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #585
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

............This is why people cannot have an intelligent discussion on this website and I was fooled to believe it was a possibility........

Back to buying/selling parts I go. I have no place in this thread, especially considering facts are used as toilet paper to wipe peoples assess around here.

Cheers
Old 11-23-2016, 09:56 AM   #586
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Equal trade means losing trade, you want to have unequal trade in your favor. One thing all you leftists seem to not understand is that we don't have to be nice to people. There's no like special trade/government rules that say "hey be nice to everybody" . Politics is about winning and you simply don't understand, as niccolo machiavelli would say "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared".

what exactly does the US have to gain by being all the things you mentioned? You suggest tolerance of weakness and failure. Winning involves a weaker party losing out, and so it is.

trump won despite all of your leftist eastern propaganda, he won despite not getting shit tons of funding from the middle east, and having a bunch of the republican party stab him in the back.

He must be doing something right, Hillary could have never played on the same field. Trump won against both sides.

we have a chance now to further cement our country's position as most powerful in the world political hegemony. Leftism would have never allowed that. We have to defeat as much leftist bullshit as we can, before the ignorant/naive leftists come into power again.

the goal is to conquer the world fam, to bad we don't have someone more ambitious, trump will listen to much to the masses I think.

also I was promised this would happen, but I'm not seeing it in trumps 100 day plan

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #587
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
............This is why people cannot have an intelligent discussion on this website and I was fooled to believe it was a possibility........

Back to buying/selling parts I go. I have no place in this thread, especially considering facts are used as toilet paper to wipe peoples assess around here.

Cheers
Huh, imagine that, someone from one of the Coasts talking down to the rest of the country and reminding them how stupid, racist, sexist, etc etc everyone who voted for Trump is. This is EXACTLY why Hilary LOST! But the superior beings in the Liberal coastal bubbles can't see over their egos to understand it. All the education in the world (I have no idea of your particular education level) and no common sense.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:47 AM   #588
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Huh, imagine that, someone from one of the Coasts talking down to the rest of the country and reminding them how stupid, racist, sexist, etc etc everyone who voted for Trump is. This is EXACTLY why Hilary LOST! But the superior beings in the Liberal coastal bubbles can't see over their egos to understand it. All the education in the world (I have no idea of your particular education level) and no common sense.

Theyre like Europeans haha, yet are american by name. Always with the holier than thou attitude with easterners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 02:19 PM   #589
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Exactly. We all get painted with the same broad brush and while I live in a 'big city', I do not follow the beliefs of a majority of the people that live here.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #590
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post

He must be doing something right,
]
Trump beating Hillary is not saying much though. But it was more of the DNC losing, than it was Trump winning. Whatever, ready for the thread to fade away.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:15 PM   #591
red_240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
red_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
If your a gun owner the choice was clear. Trump got my vote for that reason alone. I understand he's not perfect and I don't agree with about 50% of what he says but with the 2nd being trampled on more and more most gun owners just had to bite the bullet because a Clinton presidency would have been a night mare scenario for us.

As a gun owner I'm pretty hopeful of what the trump presidency could do for me. A few examples would be national right to concealed carry, removing suppressors from the NFA and stricter enforcement on gun laws that are already on the books to make sure those who misuse firearms get locked up.

I would also like to see a federal law that limits how much states can regulate firearms. I'm all about states rights expect when they conflict with the constitution.
red_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:05 PM   #592
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Argument that didn't even rebut half of what I said before writing it off as 'incorrect'
You missed the part where she DID have classified info on there (classified, secret, AND top secret), then had classified info with her LAWYER (NOT A CLASSIFIED INFO CUSTODIAN), and comey said she was likely breached, and probably wouldnt be prosecuted. He didn't say she shouldn't be nor did he say she couldn't be prosecuted. That whole situation is still up in the air, and I hope she burns. Being Secretary of State (a target) she was likely hacked. Whether or not she did it on purpose doesn't excuse classified information spillage. If you've ever had anything to do with classified info, you KNOW ignorance isn't a defense. Then when she was given a subpoena for her emails, she had to DELETE 'personal emails'? The FBI doesn't give a shit about wedding plans or whatever. Nothing is more personal than the classified information. Her deleting ANY emails from the server in question after the subpoena is a clear attempt to conceal the fact she was doing something wrong as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else BUT her woulda been charged with tampering with the evidence of a federal investigation. PERIOD.

She lied about Benghazi, over and over and over. Deny it all you want. Doesn't matter to me. I know what she did and I know what happened that night. I don't need some scummy website to tell me otherwise.

She painted a picture of black youth as criminals to further her career, and it ultimately pushed for the type of policing people now complain about. So yeah, not a negligible action.

What has trump done that's worse than stereotyping black youth (i know youll say 'muslims' yeah yeah), what has he done other than openly support the LGBTQ community? Did he leave Americans to die then lie to the American people about it? no.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:24 PM   #593
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
If it was literally any other military personnel they would have been crucified
Old 11-23-2016, 11:31 PM   #594
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-24-2016, 12:34 AM   #595
93permavert

93permavert is an unknown quantity at this point
Make America Great Again!
93permavert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 08:06 AM   #596
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post

Haha 10/10
Old 11-25-2016, 04:46 PM   #597
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Man I hope he follows through with his 2a promises because were getting Hosed here in California.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:27 PM   #598
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TM7CFpcQM

Last edited by Bushido; 11-26-2016 at 11:12 AM..
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:39 PM   #599
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Man I hope he follows through with his 2a promises because were getting Hosed here in California.
Problem is state makes the ultimate decision... look at weed he wont fix anything on the state level for 2A and the NRA doesnt do jack shit for CA, which i find absurd since gun laws that pass here go elsewhere... the republican party is dying out and there isnt a republican party in CA thats for sure.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 06:26 PM   #600
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
You found live video of Kashira Kurejii? Lmaoooo
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote