Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:31 AM   #31
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
yeah el toro kills tires.. in 2-3 laps my almost new tires are blown. Im in this because the d1 underground..
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #32
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Payment sent today =)

See u there =)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #33
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
all done huh big boy...
heh yea , got some bugs to work out but for now i just wanna drive
Old 06-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #34
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
i want to go....i need to go....i think i am gonna go...... payday is just around the corner.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #35
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftgodleo View Post
Cool! I definately would like to go! But I can't...=(
Are you guys going to have another event in July or August?
According to Hiro he's wants to have this event monthly. If all things go well I'm sure they will.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #36
Yeap
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
Yeap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
According to Hiro he's wants to have this event monthly. If all things go well I'm sure they will.

Thats what I'm wondering too. My cars in the shop so cant make to the June event but I would go in July or August if they have another.
Yeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #37
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
All staff

Please find latest information on this event as per attached.

At this moment, we have 55 registered drivers, and may go up to over 60 drivers, including spot registration.
Among these 55,

Alls staffs are requested to be at El Toro at 6:30AM in order to start the event on time.
This time, entrance has changed at the end of MARINE WAY. Should turn to the right, and get in the runway behind the baloon place. Please do not use Marine gate which we used before.

Registration tent will be set at the end of entrance way after turning right at the end of MARINE WAY. Not in paddock/parking area as before. This is to secure safety and insurance for all who attend the event, as well as to avoid any possible abuse of our event by attendents.
We''ll prepare all the paperwork there, and ask all guests to sign on the waiver and give wrist bands.
We prepared several colors for each group of people, drift driver, grip driver, non-driver, vendor and staff.

And all course starters should check each drivers' wristband color before let them start.

We prepare food service this time. TACOS shop will provide free meal for all staffs and media, but no drinks. So, please bring drinks or you can purchase at TACO shop.
Lastly, we provide one limited version of JDM OTPION T-shirt which we prepare exclusively for this event. Please pick up at the registration tent when you sign for waiver.

We need to have a quick meeting in the morning before we start the event.

By the way, we got great raffle prizes from support vendors, and we would like to make this raffle open to all of our staffs as well, not only for guests. So. please join in it.

Regards,

Hiro Inada
D's Club Inc.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #38
garagejerry
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
garagejerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
would anyone have tech specs???
i would like to run this event
Old 06-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #39
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

haha il cya guys theree
Old 06-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #40
Yeap
Zilvia Member

Yeap is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap 55 drivers. How much track time do we get with 55 drivers?
Yeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #41
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

last time there was plenty of track time on the high speed coarse.. The beginner 2nd gear coarse looked crowded...
Old 06-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
yup. Speed drift is where it's at yo.

Great event, I wish it was on Sunday.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #43
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
I just signed up for the auto-x!

But what I really want to do is instruct!

-Larry
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #44
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
I will be there with Sun auto finally found some time to shake down the new car. See everyone there I am excited to drive. Tire changing facility on location?
Old 06-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #45
mrizsuki
Leaky Injector

mrizsuki is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, monthly events! should be able to make the july or august one if things go well.
mrizsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #46
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
for grip:

- how long is course estimated @? 40/50/60 seconds?
- will there be timing equipment w/ display? or some other setup?
- of the 55 drivers so far, how many are for grip?

THANKS!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #47
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
trying to get my car running 100% to make it to this.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #48
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
See you guys there tomorrow!!!

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #49
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
There is a DTC in Lake Forest for those that need tires or changing. We have a flat rate set up, thanks to Hiro.

He has all the info and I will have one employee dedicated to you guys all day, so you get back to the track quick and enjoy it.

Hiro will give you all the details. HAVE FUN AND DRIVE HARD!!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #50
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
FYI. I'm not organizing the event. But send "[email protected]" an email and tell them you want to register asap. Hiro is pretty good about responding to emails. Also call 310-212-0100 asap.

Good luck!
Old 06-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #51
Driftmonkeyautotek

Driftmonkeyautotek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Driftmonkeyautotek
Soo freakin lost!!!

aaah im going freakin nuts i need directions to el toro or an address would be good, im coming from the fontana area
Driftmonkeyautotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #52
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
I will be there with Sun auto finally found some time to shake down the new car. See everyone there I am excited to drive. Tire changing facility on location?
Awesome bro!!!
Have fun.. Show the youngens whats up..
Old 06-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #53
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmonkeyautotek View Post
aaah im going freakin nuts i need directions to el toro or an address would be good, im coming from the fontana area
Google it. Its easy.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #54
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
I won't have the car out my truck and trailer fell through. I'll be out hanging out though
Old 06-20-2009, 12:38 AM   #55
R34RB25
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
R34RB25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Would noon be to late to show up for drift? got some family in town...
R34RB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #56
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB25 View Post
Would noon be to late to show up for drift? got some family in town...
Should be ok. I showed up last time and paid for half day
Old 06-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #57
brainfood
Post Whore!

Really good turnout! Tracks looked fun def. a good event!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #58
MiataCharles
Leaky Injector

MiataCharles is an unknown quantity at this point
^^

Yeah thanks Hiro-san for putting together a great event. Got my D1 invitation(provisional license?) to enter the next D1 event, I am pretty excited about it. Now I really need a real drift car!!

Thanks again to all my sponsors, especially 949Racing and Socal240sx, without you guys I wouldnt have made it.

Please visit CharlesNgRacing.com
MiataCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #59
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
DAIS academy was poppin! only thing that sucked is taco man had to leave after lunch...lol...

but congrats to the drivers who won the D1 invitational

Charles Ng
Nick Hogan
The gentleman who drove the vert FC. (didnt hear the name)
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #60
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

vert fc v8 was Jeff Guiloite something like that hahahah

YouTube - El Toro Dai academy Gold rx7 100mph + entry then someone was in my way
100+ mph 4h gear entry and almost hitting somebody that stalled out in the middle of the track. The flagger guy told me to go, but didnt see that the car before me that went stalled... scaryy