Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #31
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
They deserve to get caught if they're street racing. They're a bunch of dumb fucks anyway. Who cares what happens to them. Most of them probably didn't graduate high school.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #32
jonasblack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
jonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jonasblack Send a message via Yahoo to jonasblack
haha, that's only like 3 miles from me.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #33
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
lol saw a bunch of evo's and SRT4's on fox news

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #34
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
They need to say how many of each car make they impounded. I always wonder what the ratio between 240's and FWD pieces of rice is.
Well, if you saw the broadcast they were mostly hondas, but there was still a pretty good mix of cars.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #35
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Its funny how everyone talks shit about doing things on the street when 99% of everyone started from the street!

Fk my parents use to drag race as well in L.A. and Newport back in the 50's and 60's. The whole thing that fks it up is the so called gangsters who tag up shit and shoot bystanders because they cant aim.

Were in the fk do you think TOUGE and Drifting came from? Race tracks? NO!

Not saying go out in do it now. It was fun 5 years ago. Best free entertainment!

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #36
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
Its funny how everyone talks shit about doing things on the street when 99% of everyone started from the street!

Fk my parents use to drag race as well in L.A. and Newport back in the 50's and 60's. The whole thing that fks it up is the so called gangsters who tag up shit and shoot bystanders because they cant aim.

Were in the fk do you think TOUGE and Drifting came from? Race tracks? NO!

Not saying go out in do it now. It was fun 5 years ago. Best free entertainment!
uuuuuuh

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #37
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Ontario still popin...... well not anymore! that was pretty shocking that they still race in Ontario.... the other night on...... i believe thursday or friday night i saw a gray evo 9 evading like 6 or 7 cops down goldenwest street i don't know what for but i think the evo 9 got away
fuck yeah.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #38
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
oh ok hustler... BAH!!

Old 10-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #39
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thats why you fux with the track
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #40
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

We need more tracks locally!
We need a Driftland!
Thats what we need. Run for funs!

Old 10-14-2008, 02:51 AM   #41
SqueekyClean
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
SqueekyClean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
For all the idiots on Zilvia that think they are Drift king Tsuchia...and burn out in the Parking lot, I hope you all get ticketed and anally violated.

You know who you are. Let this serve as a form of justice that opens your eyes.

"I support cops!"

As much as I dislike cops, I dislike idiots more.~
SqueekyClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:43 AM   #42
SilviaDoctrine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDoctrine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm glad something like this happened because at that age you just don't know. I remember when I use to go to ontario long time ago, like back in 99 and 00. Didn't know it still went on, but regardless, its getting worse and it needs to stop.
SilviaDoctrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #43
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Ontario still popin...... well not anymore! that was pretty shocking that they still race in Ontario.... the other night on...... i believe thursday or friday night i saw a gray evo 9 evading like 6 or 7 cops down goldenwest street i don't know what for but i think the evo 9 got away

yay! for the evo! lol

at least its not a honda.... not that i support that kind of activity or anything...

SC300!!!

loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #44
nismoskyz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nismoskyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so many people saying they dont like racers on the streets but they go drift all the public twisty roads?

not singling anyone out but it seems kind of like a double standard to me

i agree though, keep it on the track.. but i'm not going to say i dont enjoy a nice spirited drive from time to time.

(function)(form)^(-1)
nismoskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #45
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
I think it gives the cops more reasons to pull us over.. esp. if they had such a good turnout. It's good that more idiots are taken off the streets, but at the same time i think it kinda sucks.. in a way. In their eyes, I doubt we're any different from them. (Even thought we're obviously the more superior ones. lol RWD>FWD)
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #46
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
I'm not sure if everyone actually dislikes street racing or if they are all just jumping on the bandwagon of the first few posters in this thread. I personally have no problem with street racing in secluded areas away from the general populace on wide roads and with spectators that aren't lined up and down the street that people are racing on. Unfortunately this usually isn't the case as people line up along side the "race track" and are dangerously close to the cars that are racing. I mean, look at rally racing, spectators of that shit stand so close to the course and I'm sure way more spectators die watching rally racing than street racing and that shit is legal!

it also seems like most people in this thread support the racers being caught because they were mostly hondas? that's just stupid, who cares what car they are in...

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #47
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
i agree with you spik (no pun intended) with racing in a secluded area, i see no problem with it as long as everyone is cool and no hotheads are there, but it just seems you cant control everyone and hope they dont get out of hand. i think the difference in the reactions people have on street racing is some have more to lose than others.

XPL2007, on November 1st and 2nd there is a street legal drag in Fontana, $20 and race all day. i just came back from battle of the imports this past weekend. i got to run about 6 times for $40, there were a shit load of cars there. fun times and i will be doing it again...
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #48
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikNspan View Post
I'm not sure if everyone actually dislikes street racing or if they are all just jumping on the bandwagon of the first few posters in this thread. I personally have no problem with street racing in secluded areas away from the general populace on wide roads and with spectators that aren't lined up and down the street that people are racing on. Unfortunately this usually isn't the case as people line up along side the "race track" and are dangerously close to the cars that are racing. I mean, look at rally racing, spectators of that shit stand so close to the course and I'm sure way more spectators die watching rally racing than street racing and that shit is legal!

it also seems like most people in this thread support the racers being caught because they were mostly hondas? that's just stupid, who cares what car they are in...
I disagree. The people standing next to the rally courses know what they are getting themselves into.. whereas in illegal street racing, innocent people are killed. Secluded area or not, the law still applies. You NEVER know when someone might pop out of nowhere.

Save racing for the track. There is a time and place to do it..
Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #49
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
I disagree. The people standing next to the rally courses know what they are getting themselves into.. whereas in illegal street racing, innocent people are killed. Secluded area or not, the law still applies. You NEVER know when someone might pop out of nowhere.

Yep.

Anyone who can't see this is a giant fucking idiot, and shouldn't have a license.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #50
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:

just to make it clear, your referring to "street racing" as in ontario type racing right ?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:27 AM   #51
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
lololololololol

just like what others said, i thought that shit died in 05-06.

oh well, im happy the cops raided.
I think it really died in like 01...
Old 10-21-2008, 12:47 AM   #52
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Not much organized street racing goes on around OC where I live...a lot of drifting in back lots though. I mean, I definetly support guys goin and drifting in back private lots and stuff. Cops cannot give you a ticket or anything because it's private property, unless you are vandalizing or getting complaints.

I've seen organized drift in back lots and such, when cops roll up they litterally just tell everyone to leave. As long is everyone is calm and doesn't run or anything. As long as people are responsible for any damages they cause, and if the owners complain or anything. I mean in ways it's legal, and in ways it's illegal. Street racing on the other hand, is just straight up illegal. I don't like people who are swerving through traffic racing and stuff, although it may look cool and exciting, its like one false move and you are fked.

I wish I would have been 18 like 5 years ago...a lot more chill guys, everyone nowdays just buys a 240 with an sr already in it slammed, then goes "hahah omg lookz at me i can drift with a 240" ends up screwing it up one way or another.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #53
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
just to make it clear, your referring to "street racing" as in ontario type racing right ?
That too, along with ALL forms of illegal racing done on the street period. No exceptions. The point I'm trying to make is that the unknown factor is too great. You have no control of your surroundings.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:31 AM   #54
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

how do the people that are watching street racing not know what they are getting into? if they don't that's their fault anyways, who cares?

Old 10-21-2008, 01:59 AM   #55
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
how do the people that are watching street racing not know what they are getting into? if they don't that's their fault anyways, who cares?
That's not the point.

Not only people watching the street racing are the ones who can get hurt.

Innocent bystanders are at just as much risk.

There is a reason you have to sign a waiver whenever you enter a track, you know you are putting yourself in some, even if limited danger and relieve all responsibility. Grandma cruising down the road or sidewalk never made that choice.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:03 AM   #56
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

^^^ most organized street racing occurs in secluded areas away from innocent bystanders and very late at night. I'm referring to this form of street racing not the "I'm sitting at a light and some car I want to race pulls up next to me" kind of street racing.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:07 AM   #57
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^^ most organized street racing occurs in secluded areas away from innocent bystanders and very late at night. I'm referring to this form of street racing not the "I'm sitting at a light and some car I want to race pulls up next to me" kind of street racing.
There is always a dangerous variable and it is always a risk. It's part of what makes it so appealing to most participants. Even if it is in a secluded area something can go wrong, and when it comes to the law there is no picking and choosing.

Street racing is street racing, and it is illegal. Just go to the fucking track, and if their broke asses can't afford it. Sell car, get priorities straight, and buy a Geo Metro.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #58
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

^^^ the only time I like the stuff you post is when you're just being a jackass and posting humorous shit. participants of street racing know wtf they are getting into, trust me. and like I said, if they don't, fuck em.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:24 AM   #59
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Like I said...

I am not picking and choosing select groups of street racers. Tackling the issue as a whole, and as a whole I stand by my statements.

The rewards do not outweigh the risks and nowadays it just makes you look like a honda boy bitch anyways.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:32 AM   #60
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
(Keep in mind I'm not only talking about the Ontario case, but illegal street racing in general)

Those people at the races might know what they are getting into, but what about the rest of the people that don't know anything? People who happen to be there at the wrong place and time.

The way I see it, it's like putting a drunk person behind the wheel. Doesn't mean that person is going to hit and kill someone, but there is a high possibility. You can either:

A, let the person drive on the streets where the surroundings are not controlled. (ex. Cars driving, people playing on the sidewalk, gang members walking, etc.)

OR

B, let the person drive on a racetrack where the surroundings are more controlled. ( Ex. chained fence, closed course, people are away at a safe distance, a certain amount of cars allowed to drive at once, etc.)