Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #31
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
justice at the hard ohh shit
Old 08-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #32
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I might just go to both, but more of my friends
are going to Monster, so it's a for sure I have
to go to this.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #33
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I might just go to both, but more of my friends
are going to Monster, so it's a for sure I have
to go to this.
HAHA, Same situ, here..
I think i would still go, even alone to both..haha... I could always just find some company there!
Old 08-30-2008, 04:02 PM   #34
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
no what im talking about is some shit i use to go all the fucking way out to montebello every thursday and saturday and pay 15 each. . it looked like a tums haha, . that shit was wild. . i dont know what the fuck was in it . . all i know is as soon as digested you turn pale and are high for 8 hours everytime hahhahh

Old 08-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #35
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
no what im talking about is some shit i use to go all the fucking way out to montebello every thursday and saturday and pay 15 each. . it looked like a tums haha, . that shit was wild. . i dont know what the fuck was in it . . all i know is as soon as digested you turn pale and are high for 8 hours everytime hahhahh
there are new "supplements"
-that are pink with a squirting penis on them..hahahaha
my buddy told me they are clean..!
-and the Budhas are all mostly good..
thats whats big right now..
-the orange and the red budhas are very good..(but you need to make sure the budha imprint is a deep imprint not a light one)the light imprint is shitty
-blue dolphin made a comback and is nasty..makes people sick!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #36
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
*wants drug sniffing dogs and narcs at parties*
hahaha
Old 08-31-2008, 05:06 AM   #37
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2g00d4u View Post
I'm gonna pop 8 pills that night! Wish me luck!

you need to pop 8 pills to get a boner? wow i feel bad for you

22 years old and still havent gone raving. and all i listen to is rave music, can anyone say bedroom raver? lol... anyway, i dont dig drugs or dancing so i guess thats why.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:49 AM   #38
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I used to be the same, always listened to the music and never been to a party, but I've seen the dancing and liked it. I eventually went to one and had a blast, though I do always hate the druggies, but every scene/concert/event/party/whatever has some sorts of drug use.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:12 AM   #39
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Awesome.

I went to the Love Fest down in socal a few weeks ago.

And I just came home from a rave called CARNIVAL in the city.

We still got ETD. Fright up here, and Love Fest up here and the afterparty. w00t.

Monster Massive I hear is the fucking shit???

I'll make it a point <3

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 08-31-2008, 09:09 AM   #40
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yea I just went to my first rave today. It was tyte. But never even knew WTF roll was until today. And yes I was peer pressured too.
WoooHooo cali for another month.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #41
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I wasn't able to go to Love Fest down here, I went
on a family roadtrip. How was it Anthony?

Monster Massive, Tao, and EDC are the largest and most
popular SoCal massives each year.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:22 PM   #42
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:

I realized the further you go down south. The more beautiful the woman get and the population of latina's skyrocket. It was awesome. 5 beans, lots of bitches and sucking face. YEEE!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 08-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #43
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:

Love fest in the Coliseum, was Wack! I expected a mini massive..and was very dissapointed!

They advertised it as being in the coliseum ,adn it was acutally on the outside area near the entrace of the Coliseum, very tight space, no lighting whatsoever!!! mostly house music, the music was pretty good, the dj sets on the area near VIP was hard all night.. the other side was slow EMo'ish house! haha
I was prob the only person over 21 in there~
I found the super hot chick and started talking to her, within a minute i have her in my arms, hands on her waist/butt, trying to kiss her neck, i ask her how old she is and she says"16"!!!! I was liek wtf? your fucking 16???
I was sure it said 21 and over on the flier on groovetickets???
she was so hot and looked to be about 19/20 , so i just left, i was so mad... what am i gonna do with a 16y/o??
so back to the party...basically they set up some simple ass...dj stages and speakers and paid security and thats it!
no production, no decoration, no lighting, maybe like one laser and a few lights setup on the stage, the VIP area had some couches, and thats it!
there is no more production at parties anymoreI loved when parties had crazy decoration, setup, lighting everywhere...videos showing.. they are getting so cheap nowadays...
Old 08-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #44
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:

I would make sure to ADD Nocturnal, it is just as big or bigger then the above mentioned, I go to all of them every year, and Noct, seams to be the fullest!
TAO, is good, but also in the Arena, which = sucks..
Old 08-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #45
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'll be there... like a rollin stone.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #46
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I might go to Nocturnal as well. LMAO
Old 09-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #47
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Carnival was awesome.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #48
21Nemesis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 21Nemesis Send a message via MSN to 21Nemesis Send a message via Yahoo to 21Nemesis
I'm in for Monster Massive. I haven't been to a rave in years, and I've been itching to go to one for quite some time now. So, I'm sure I will be going to the Haunted Mansion as well. Are we gearing up for a CARAVAN?

(888) 611-1776
Old 09-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #49
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I'm game.

msg.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:25 PM   #50
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
I might go to Nocturnal as well. LMAO
You know whats funny, I already bought 2 tiks for nocturnal, Now I just have to decide which girl i am taking with me!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:14 AM   #51
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i went to nocturnal last year. chemical brothers was awesome
Old 09-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #52
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing like old school raves tho.... PAUL VAN DYK is KING.....
Old 09-02-2008, 02:27 AM   #53
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Fuck. I can't go to Nocturnal. Fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
You know whats funny, I already bought 2 tiks for nocturnal, Now I just have to decide which girl i am taking with me!
Never bring sand to the beach.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:38 AM   #54
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Fuck. I can't go to Nocturnal. Fuck.

Never bring sand to the beach.
I could also wait in line to buy tickets, pick out the hottest girl and flirt a bit, if i get some posi feedback then through in a ticket deal!haha
if its sand. it might as well be the hottest san i can get, weather or not i get it from the beach or take it to the beach..hahaha
Old 09-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #55
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiGTS View Post
nothing like old school raves tho.... PAUL VAN DYK is KING.....
PVD is a fag ... lol

he's a hershey squirt in my underwear, just like tiesto..

now Armin Van Buuren and Christopher Lawrence.. thats the shit.. lol

anywho.. Crookers????? omg Hard is gona be way better.. although MM is known so obviously more of your friends are gona go.. its soo comercial..
save them and go to Hard lol, they are bringing out a creepy ass house @ the shrine in the lot!!!!! .. talk about going out your way for decoration..

as for NOC that rave is going to be epic.. TWOCKER!!!
if you dont know who that is look them up.. they are epic.. calvetron and baily as one known as twocker...

after noc is BEYOND THE BEAT by beatdrop music .. and we have the shrine.. once again epic party there.. we got s3rl and organ doners .. luna C!!! godamn
Old 09-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #56
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
PVD is a fag ... lol

he's a hershey squirt in my underwear, just like tiesto..

now Armin Van Buuren and Christopher Lawrence.. thats the shit.. lol

anywho.. Crookers????? omg Hard is gona be way better.. although MM is known so obviously more of your friends are gona go.. its soo comercial..
save them and go to Hard lol, they are bringing out a creepy ass house @ the shrine in the lot!!!!! .. talk about going out your way for decoration..

as for NOC that rave is going to be epic.. TWOCKER!!!
if you dont know who that is look them up.. they are epic.. calvetron and baily as one known as twocker...

after noc is BEYOND THE BEAT by beatdrop music .. and we have the shrine.. once again epic party there.. we got s3rl and organ doners .. luna C!!! godamn
this man knows his party's
Old 09-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #57
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'll try to go to Hard as well then.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #58
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Paul Van Dyk!

Old 09-02-2008, 10:05 PM   #59
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Paul Van Dyk!
those 2 are good party's.. but how the hell can you mix up that other kiddy/junky/druggy/kids laying on the floor type of party flier mixed in with these other 2 bad ass parties..hehe
they both have great world class line ups, but that other one was like local mini party dj's
Old 09-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #60
GabeS14
Post Whore!

By the Way, Love Fest San Francisco has the sickest line up!!!