Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #31
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
So instead of funding animal shelters to find good homes for strays you think they should be tortured, killed, and eaten?
Exactly. And the key problem here being the torture. If you want to skin and eat something, that's one thing. Torture is the sick part, I wouldn't trust somebody who gets pleasure from being a part of something's agony with any position in society.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #32
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
fuck china lets just bomb the shit out of them
Old 02-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #33
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Exactly. And the key problem here being the torture. If you want to skin and eat something, that's one thing. Torture is the sick part, I wouldn't trust somebody who gets pleasure from being a part of something's agony with any position in society.
couldnt agree with you more. if you are going to skin and cook something...thats fine...but dont allow it to be alive and go through the most extreme pain possible, thats just wrong...at least try and be humane about it.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #34
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i signed the petition
Old 02-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #35
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14 View Post
fuck china lets just bomb the shit out of them
lol, you think they don't have bombs? We "probably" won't attack china. We only attack 3rd world countries. Why would you bomb your bank?

I don't like animal abusers either and I think people should know what they're doing to animals are inhumane, but I can't compare an animal to a human. I think it's silly how some people love their animals as much as they do. And who's buying the fur?

Also want to mention, we (us in general) abuse animals too...among other horrible things to life besides animals. But yea, lets point the finger at china.

petition link not working for me.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Lol at people who think they do this for pleasure. This is the fault of pet owners not spaying and neutering their pets. And if you people think that this stuff doesn't happen here in the USA you have been very sheltered.

I really doubt that China is going to give a shit about a petition signed by a bunch of Americans, especially when we owe China trillions of dollars.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #37
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with the two posters above. If Americans knew the truth it would turn their world upside down, tear asunder their illusions, and send the sanctuary of their own ignorance crashing down around them. China has us by the balls and they'll be the ones doing the wiping off the map if it came down to it.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #38
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i mean it's w/e. it sucks but these aren't exactly house dogs we are talking about. it's in the same boat as chickens, cows, pigs, lambs, etc. in America. they are born and raised with the sole purpose to be slaughtered for food. is it fucked up they skin them alive, yeah...but at the same time...i HIGHLY doubt the factory is working a boner because he gets off on the shit.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #39
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
doesnt china also have a law on how many children you can have? sounds good to me lol

Im not really serious about that, but i dont think china is that bad, some other things they can improve on though.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #40
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
doesnt china also have a law on how many children you can have? sounds good to me lol

Im not really serious about that, but i dont think china is that bad, some other things they can improve on though.
I believe they do for population control, I remember watching something a while back that shows that alot of parents abandon their babies if they are not a male. Don't know how much truth there is in it but I know I saw a documentary on China some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #41
dt-p88
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dt-p88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That's really sad to watch, but like someone else said earlier this has been going on for a long time, i doubt that signing this petition will change anything which sucks.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #42
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I believe they do for population control, I remember watching something a while back that shows that alot of parents abandon their babies if they are not a male. Don't know how much truth there is in it but I know I saw a documentary on China some time ago.
Some drowned their own baby girls.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #43
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
not every country views animals the way we do. so what we see as malicious torture is no big deal to others. i'm not by any means saying it's right or justified...but americans hold animals in a very high regard-we'd rather save a malnourished stray dog instead of donating money to feed homeless people.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #44
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
not every country views animals the way we do. so what we see as malicious torture is no big deal to others. i'm not by any means saying it's right or justified...but americans hold animals in a very high regard-we'd rather save a malnourished stray dog instead of donating money to feed homeless people.
I think Americans have more sympathy for animals because they are defenseless and don't really choose what happens to themselves, where most homeless people put themselves in their current positions.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #45
upsdude
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think Americans have more sympathy for animals because they are defenseless and don't really choose what happens to themselves, where most homeless people put themselves in their current positions.
well, i'm sure not ALL homeless people made deliberate decisions that caused them to be in their situation. the first thing you think of when you say "homeless" is the typical bum on the sidewalk. but i'm sure there are are plenty of people who aren't homeless because they were irresponsible etc.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #46
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
well, i'm sure not ALL homeless people made deliberate decisions that caused them to be in their situation. the first thing you think of when you say "homeless" is the typical bum on the sidewalk. but i'm sure there are are plenty of people who aren't homeless because they were irresponsible etc.
By all means I don't disagree with what you are saying at all, in fact I'm agreeing. I just think that Americans see so many homeless people they become numb to the fact, where as soon as they see a hurting animal everyone goes nuts trying to help. Look at those ASPCA commercials or the ones with the kids in foreign countries, they make sure to show you substandard living conditions and play sad music so you feel bad. I doubt they'd profit as much by showing video's of homeless people in America with that same music heh

Quote:
Old 02-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #47
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
couldnt agree with u more!!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #48
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I know china wont change just like that....

But if there are groups of people out there who are dedicating their lives to fix issues like these,.......

Then I am damn sure going to show my support to them, even if just to show my respect for what they are doing!

and if they feel a list of 2 million signatures helps them prove a point, who am I to disagree, giving 3 minutes of my life to help 1 single animal is more than enough justification for me to do it.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #49
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Why would you bomb your bank?
If I was deep enough in debt... uh oh
Old 02-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #50
Boostin 240

Boostin 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
They should cook n skin them chinese motherfuckers who do this to those animals fuck them. Burn in hell.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #51
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
If I was deep enough in debt... uh oh
QFT

Who the fuck likes their bank?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 02-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #52
initial_jc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
initial_jc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I swear i had to close that . . . . thats F'ed up
Old 02-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #53
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
I think instead of dealing with results, they should deal with the problem, unfit owners

but still, i dont care. i have pets, i wouldnt do that to my own, but strays, dont care. but im not a beeding heart, oh so sorry that you are
besides, why waste money when you can make it
So now animals are a waste of money? To each his own. Not interested in your life enough to care from here on out. That was just the only post that caught my eye.

Some people have fucked up views on things, but that's the world we live in.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #54
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
I think instead of dealing with results, they should deal with the problem, unfit owners

but still, i dont care. i have pets, i wouldnt do that to my own, but strays, dont care. but im not a beeding heart, oh so sorry that you are
besides, why waste money when you can make it
You're delusional if you think regulating dog ownership in China is going reduce the fur trade. This is China we're talking about. They have levels of poverty that America can only imagine. Responsible pet ownership is literally at the bottom of their list of priorities.

I can't see a petition doing much. Horrible situation though. Speaking with a Chinese friend just a couple days back, her Mum can't understand why the "Western world" gets so riled up about animal cruelty. Its the standard over there to treat animals like they do. Its what they've always known, and its what they'll keep doing. Surviving > Animal Walfare
Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #55
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
So now animals are a waste of money? To each his own. Not interested in your life enough to care from here on out. That was just the only post that caught my eye.

Some people have fucked up views on things, but that's the world we live in.
never said that
i have always had pets, and they have never been in a situation where this could happen. makes me a responsible pet owner. but im not an animal rights activist. they are pets. not people. i love my bird and id be pissed if someone plucked it feather by feather, but if i let it get in that position, itd mean im not doing my job as an owner of keeping as it should be. but just cause someone else doesnt care for their pet as much as i do doesnt mean i should make it my priority to take care of it, or fight for its lack of rights.

just my view. I worry about my shit, not everyone elses.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #56
upsdude
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
You're delusional if you think regulating dog ownership in China is going reduce the fur trade. This is China we're talking about. They have levels of poverty that America can only imagine. Responsible pet ownership is literally at the bottom of their list of priorities.

I can't see a petition doing much. Horrible situation though. Speaking with a Chinese friend just a couple days back, her Mum can't understand why the "Western world" gets so riled up about animal cruelty. Its the standard over there to treat animals like they do. Its what they've always known, and its what they'll keep doing. Surviving > Animal Walfare

that pretty much sums it up. other countries don't give a damn about what's considered animal cruelty because they're more worried about how they're going to feed themselves and their family. it's also a cultural thing that we, as outsiders, will never understand since we treat our animals/pets like people.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #57
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Because cruelty is cruelty. Humans are animals too, so when it comes to cruelty I don't see it as a very big step to cruelty to other humans.

My logic isn't perfect, because I'm ok with eating them. I just see absolutely no reason to be an asshole about it and make things worse than they need to be.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #58
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i think its funny u guys say FUCK CHINA BOMB EM
yet you continue to buy knock off parts for ur cars from them
Old 02-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #59
XiaoAZN
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
XiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Wow... The last part. So hard to watch.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #60
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
i think its funny u guys say FUCK CHINA BOMB EM
yet you continue to buy knock off parts for ur cars from them
hahahahahahaa

on another note, china still has extreme poverty despite becoming an influencing power. the emperor of china said that it would take at least 10 years to create a stable chain of domestic service companies in their own country.

a petition can still shed light on a problem though, not sure if it will progress to anything more in this case. sadface...