Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #31
Azian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Azian is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thx for the comments errbody
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #32
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Amazing wheels... though I could never own them. My luck, I'd curb them and comit suicide.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #33
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
My car is crying about those wheels , seriously they r sickkkkk

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 05-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #34
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
odd question where did you order them from. when did they start releasing that color? i love the color..
Old 05-04-2008, 11:05 PM   #35
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
[quote=projectdrifter;2015725]odd question where did you order them from. when did they start releasing that color? i love the color..[/quot
i think those were painted here in the us by RAYS. meaning that u can buy a bronze or silver set and pay 300 bucks for that color

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 05-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #36
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love the color! If the sizing addressed my needs I would be seriously interested. GLWS!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #37
Azian
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
odd question where did you order them from. when did they start releasing that color? i love the color..
i stated on my first post that they are the ONLY set of this color and size in the U.S.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #38
Azian
Zilvia Member

[quote=ROIDMONKEY;2015762]
Quote:
odd question where did you order them from. when did they start releasing that color? i love the color..[/quot
i think those were painted here in the us by RAYS. meaning that u can buy a bronze or silver set and pay 300 bucks for that color
Thx for lookin out lol thx for the comments everybody!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #39
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
[quote=ROIDMONKEY;2015762]
Quote:
odd question where did you order them from. when did they start releasing that color? i love the color..[/quot
Those are our personal rims for our race car. Ben was so kind to post them up here for me as I've been quite busy. Last year our car was sponsored by RAYS Japan and had those were shipped directly from J-land to Mackin Ind. for pick up, hence the rare color. We were actually trying to go with a neon yellow color, but these rims came instead. We were going to go with center locking but the over all cost wasn't in our budget.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #40
Azian
Zilvia Member

ok Jon just cleared it up a bit for all of you here lol
Old 05-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #41
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
looks pretty baller, would hate to curb those
Old 05-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #42
Azian
Zilvia Member

yah for real haha^^^anybody interested?
Old 05-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Because of the rarity of these I'll do you a favor and edit your title instead of locking it. In the future be sure to include the proper info in the title.

Also, you get a total of two bumps.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #44
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I never post in FS threads unless im looking to buy.
But i had to post, these jams are the fucking bomb.
Whoever gets them needs to do them right and post pics.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #45
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
bump for sickass wheels. saw these in person, super legit!

Outside Family
Old 05-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #46
Azian
Zilvia Member

Thx for the Comments everybody^^^
Old 05-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #47
pongsxb

pongsxb is an unknown quantity at this point
NIce wheels..man I think I'll have to convert my car now to a 5lug.hehe.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #48
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
OMFG. dope ass wheels, and perfect sizes for any s13
id rock em if i didnt blow my dough at the tracks...haha
Old 05-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #49
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon
holy carap those wheels are so sick man.. I though my old flat black RE30's were hot... they are nothing compared to these sexy beasts.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #50
93nissan
Zilvia Member

93nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish my r34 was sold so i could buy these.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #51
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bump
the color is god like
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #52
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
8 month old thread.
Closed Thread