Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #31
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKickThatBitch View Post
It's official son....Going Late Saturday early Sunday at 1am cant wait I'll let everyone know how it is

ill be buying tickets today for friday-saturday midnight. How much are the tickets there i forgot?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #32
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
ill be buying tickets today for friday-saturday midnight. How much are the tickets there i forgot?
There 14.50 but I think those times are sold out and its reserved seating its not like a normal theater it kinda looks like a opera house lol.

Last edited by ClutchKickThatBitch; 10-01-2009 at 12:10 PM..
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #33
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Oprah has a public movie theater in her house? This movie looks pretty cool.. i would watch it or maybe download it.
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #34
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
hahaha I meant opera
Old 10-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #35
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
interesting.. i guess ill check it out
Old 10-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #36
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
Oprah has a public movie theater in her house? This movie looks pretty cool.. i would watch it or maybe download it.
lol... I been to the arclight before...actually to watch transformers. shit ima buy my tickets tonight
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #37
gzer750
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
gzer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i recommend it. there is a scene where the ouija board catches on fire. i would of moved out that night.
gzer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #38
gzer750
Zilvia Member

gzer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a great movie to take a date.
gzer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #39
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
NO spoilers please.
Some of us plan to watch this soon.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #40
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
wow looks intense. dont really want to see it tho, cause im a sissy :P
xBlastoisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #41
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Down here in san antonio it's sold out til monday. It suxs that it's only playing in one theater and only once a day
Old 10-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #42
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

SO here is my review of the movie

After catching a 1am showing of it in Hollywood on Sunday with my gf plus my friend and his girl I must say this movie is so worth your money and any distance you need to drive in order to see it. To me it wasn't as good as everyone hyped it up to be I mean its was good but a lot of ppl were saying its the scariest movie of all time etc to me it was more of a movie that gave you chills running down your back. Mainly for the fact of how the movie was shoot the who hand held camera really made it feel like it was based on a true story or events. The beginning of the movie was kinda boring but as the movie went on you just couldn't wait for them to go to sleep so you can see what kinda paranormal stuff was going to happen that night. But I must say the ending its self to me felt like a Hollywood ending I am not going to say what happen but I wished they changed it then to end it the way it did. But all and all I give this movie a B+ I also noticed some ppl had to walk out because the movie was so frighting and once the movie was over when we were walking out I saw one of the girl that walked out and she was in tears and as we passed the concession stand a mop feel over and OMG you should have heard this girl scream everyone was just cracking up all and all it was worth the drive
Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #43
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
I'll have to look around and see if this is in DC.

Might be scarier and/or more fun to just watch it in your house though, because then you have to sleep there, lol.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #44
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

dam last thursday i was trying to buy some tickets and the dam movie sold out for friday and saturday. That shit sold out fast.... i wonder how long they are going to be showing it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #45
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
dam last thursday i was trying to buy some tickets and the dam movie sold out for friday and saturday. That shit sold out fast.... i wonder how long they are going to be showing it.
Finally got tickets for this coming friday. It's been sold out all week I dont know how it is where your at but my theater is going to start showing multiple showings starting this friday but it's still the only theater in town that is showing it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #46
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
lol..movie seems dope..i'll prolly check it out...trailer kinda tripped me out tho..HAHA
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #47
palauoriginal

palauoriginal can only hope to improve
movie is a trip.
scary stuff
Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #48
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
This movie is fake, but paranormal activity does exist (IMO).
like he said

living room
YouTube - Unbelievable poltergeist activity
attic
YouTube - Truly terrifying poltergeist experience

compilation

YouTube - Ghosts, Spirits & Poltergeists - Caught On Film!!

real or not?

ill watch this movie when i get the chance. or just download it.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #49
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Kinda want to see this movie, but I'm too scared. lol. It's not the actual movie that I'm worried about, but after the movie being at home... alone... in the dark. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #50
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
2/5................
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #51
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Holy shit..1 million demands..its going nation wide the 16th
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:41 AM   #52
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

I give this movie a 2.5 out of 5. The show A Haunting on discovery channel is more scarier then this crap. A couple of good scenes but that's all
Old 10-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #53
325irollin
Zilvia Member

325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to see it. I'm sure I'll be scared like a little biatch. I love scary movies
325irollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:35 AM   #54
Twinchy
Zilvia Member

Twinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Twinchy
^ i use to watch that show alot the haunting on discovery channel.. if that is scarier then the movie i think i just might watch zomebieland instead haha
Twinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #55
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

i saw it on saturday night..... other then the crazy camera moving around and make me almost puke movie was pretty creepy. Not a true story but im pretty sure shit like this has been reported. Also no matter how fake it is it does its job.... B/S to the side the past couple of nights i been kinda scared at night lol...
Old 10-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #56
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Saw it last night, was such a trip. Was actually funny too, but definitely creepy. Great movie for this time of the year.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #57
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
saw it when it came out, went to the block of orange, shit had lines that stretched super far, even out the theater itself lol. watched it at 11:10/15?
movie was boring, but ill admit it had some creepy scary parts.
over all boring and movie sometimes made you laugh.
also 2/5 stars lol

movie was over hyped.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #58
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just watched this over the weekend.
Overall, it's decent. I'd give it a C+.
For a film made for less than 12k, it's a great effort.

Pacing is a bit slow, but it IS a good thing.
It gives a good sense that the experience was somewhat realistic.
If you don't have much patience, this might not be for you.

The biggest weakness was that it really wasn't that scary.
You were kinda anticipating something had to happen at certain scenes.
Also sitting at the theater with giddy audiences did not help.
Nonetheless, the whole ordeal was entertaining and the concept was fairly novel.

Special effects aren't spectacular,
but they are effective for what the film offers.

It's really something that I would suggest watching at home by yourself.
You don't even need a huge TV or a great sound system.

Recommended rental.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #59
Long.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Long. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I watched this flick at the midnight showing last week @ The Block.
I'll admit - it'll scare (or creep) you out, but the lack of more good scenes really killed this movie. The first half of the movie was pretty damn slow that lead me to anticipate some epic shit, only to be disappointed with an unexpected and abrupt ending. That was my only gripe with this movie though... being at home alone after watching this movie will make you shit your pants.

8.5/10
Long. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:21 PM   #60
choleboy
BANNED

choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
watched it last night.

im mind fucked l0l
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote