Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #31
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post

By the way, man never landed on the moon.
Word it was a desert!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #32
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
the only thing I've proven is that I'm a fucking lunatic, in case you havn't already known that. But there really isn't much to prove except a plane hit the WTC. What kind of pane is it is the question.
Well actually we know that a plane hit and we might never know what actual plane was used but what gets me is why the WTC fell in the first place. Now let me take you back i remember watching the news like 5 min after the first plane hit (so i was glued to the tv during the hole time till the second tower fell). When One of the towers fell i remember cnn or some other big news company interviewing a couple of people on the streets including a fireman and a police officer and some other random people and they all said the same thing that they heard multiple loud bangs like 5 or 6 bangs as the tower was falling now what could that be?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #33
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_D View Post
When One of the towers fell i remember cnn or some other big news company interviewing a couple of people on the streets including a fireman and a police officer and some other random people and they all said the same thing that they heard multiple loud bangs like 5 or 6 bangs as the tower was falling now what could that be?
ECHO!

Have you ever been in a huge city? The large, mostly flat, surfaces and dense concentration of high rises are perfect for reflecting sound.

The sound of an explosion as loud as what happened on 9/11 would have been reflected several times across the city.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #34
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
^(Killa_D) You honestly think a building would collapse and not make banging noises?

The thing that gets me the most about all the theories is how quickly they change and how quickly people grasp onto each theory as irrefutable facts.

For one reason or another, some people want to believe there is some huge conspiracy. I'm sorry, I just don't believe that Bush or anyone else convinced some commercial airline pilots to commit suicide for some imaginary new world order movement or something.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #35
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
isn't it incinerated... not insenerated? i'm just saying. You guys need to look into the spelling before getting to the facts.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #36
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
i was actually in my moms office building maybe 6 blocks away when this all happened
i only managed to get one picture before running for all holy hell

it was fucking drftgirl i knew that pyscho was coming for me
ahahahhaahhahahahahhahaahhaha.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #37
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Have you people not seen any of the documentaries where they interviewed all the top engineers that have built some of the world's most recognized high rise buildings, and they all provided information on why/how the towers fell?

The evidence is there to support the fact that the jet fuel weakened the structure enough to where the building itself could no longer support the weight of the tower above the impact point, thus the buildings fell.

It's not rocket science, there's no conspiracy on that, it's just physics.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
ahahahhaahhahahahahhahaahhaha.

Pics of the terrorist have been leaked.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #39
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Where's his turban?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #40
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

ChiSleepyEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ChiSleepyEyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
...Ok, so sure, that plane may not be a plane still used in AA fleet at the time of 9/11, but they were used at one time, and you yourself said that the plane for 175 was supposedly grounded that day. Could the airline perhaps have used an older AA plane still in the fleet to take its place? Happens quite often. Most airlines keep a certain amount of older aircraft that they no longer routinely use for various purposes.
why would they ground a flight and then let another plane take its place. wouldnt it just make more sense to let the original plane take back off??? Replacing a new plane with an old one on the fly sounds fishy to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
Ok, well then a guy I know who works for this little government department called the FAA says that's the correct plane that it was always believed to be. How do you know I'm telling the truth or not? You don't... My point is just that so far you haven't proved anything at all.
and even if u have a friend in this "little government department" thats the problem at hand, its a government controlled department...please get your head out of your and look at the facts...
Old 11-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #41
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSleepyEyes View Post
why would they ground a flight and then let another plane take its place. wouldnt it just make more sense to let the original plane take back off??? Replacing a new plane with an old one on the fly sounds fishy to me...
If the original plane had mechanical issues, and the "older" one didn't, which one would you have assume the flight number 175 and take passengers around instead?

Quote:
and even if u have a friend in this "little government department" thats the problem at hand, its a government controlled department...please get your head out of your and look at the facts...
Honestly, if you don't trust your government THAT MUCH, nobody's keeping you here.

You can always GTFO and nobody will cry over you leaving.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #42
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post

The evidence is there to support the fact that the jet fuel weakened the structure enough to where the building itself could no longer support the weight of the tower above the impact point, thus the buildings fell.

physics my a$$ after that long re-routed flight back to NY there wouldnt be enough fuel to heat metal till it was molten...look at the numerous instances where buildings..high rise buildings... have been struck my planes and burned completely from top to bottom and are still standing today... so your telling me the little remnants of jet fuel that were left took down that building. and the explosions that were heard from inside the building were not echo...they were spaced explosions, planted within the towers. they did not happen all at once, they were planned and spaced throughout the burning of the building to create the illusion that shit was going wrong...you people honestly have no idea
Old 11-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #43
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Honestly, if you don't trust your government THAT MUCH, nobody's keeping you here.

You can always GTFO and nobody will cry over you leaving.
bush was slumping and needed something to turn heads and make him the hero...he brought pain and suffering on thousands of unexpected people. not including those he sent to take over and remove middle eastern rule... are u kidding me..
Old 11-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #44
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

your fighting a losing battle
Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #45
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSleepyEyes View Post
physics my a$$ after that long re-routed flight back to NY there wouldnt be enough fuel to heat metal till it was molten...look at the numerous instances where buildings..high rise buildings... have been struck my planes and burned completely from top to bottom and are still standing today... so your telling me the little remnants of jet fuel that were left took down that building. and the explosions that were heard from inside the building were not echo...they were spaced explosions, planted within the towers. they did not happen all at once, they were planned and spaced throughout the burning of the building to create the illusion that shit was going wrong...you people honestly have no idea
The WTCs were built with an exoskeleton design, meaning the main support structure was from the OUTSIDE of the building.

The interior shafts were not meant to support the brunt of the weight of the building, although it helps.

When the exterior of the building was compromised, the SKELETON of the structure, were weakened in like, 3 out of 4 sides of the building, the center part of the building was now burdened with bearing the weight of the entire structure above it.

Also, when the plane struck the building, the fire proof material wore off on numerous parts of the remaining structural part of the center shaft, causing them to catch fire and heat up.

Here's a good example for you.

Ever watch that episode of House when Wilson filed House's cane down the middle, and when House put his weight on it, the cane snapped in half and he fell on his ass?

No?

Well, same principle.

You have a cane, for a person, whom uses it to brunt his weight when he walks because of a leg problem.

The cane has been filed down the middle, so that most of the material that helps distribute the entire weight of the person goes up and down the entire circumference and center of the cane has been compromised, concentrating on a point only a few millimeters wide in diameter.

When the same weight pushes on it, that point can no longer bear that weight, and snaps.

Apply that same concept to a building.

How is that not physics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighting a losing battle?

I am not fighting any battle?

I'm just saying, if you hate your government or the country you live in so much, then why not simply GTFO?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of you conspiracy theoriests should become lawyers, if you guys aren't lawyers already.

You can turn any case into a conspiracy and thrown out of the court with the way you guys argue about anything.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #46
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection

Aircraft & Aircraft Carrier Data | Airliners.net
i cant find any info on the 767-204
all these plane looks the same to me, but i probably can ID most every car on the road including some aerokits/wheels.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #47
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Enough with these damn conspiracy threads. 9/11 happened.
No, Bush was not behind it.

Fuck.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #48
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

on a side note..
-Planes that lose contact with control towers are usually intercepted by fighter jets inside of ten minutes, as the incident with the golfer's plane a few months earlier so clearly demonstrated. Yet on 9/11, the jetliners that struck New York were allowed to proceed unmolested for more than a half-hour, and the plane that supposedly crashed in Washington was not intercepted for more than an hour and forty minutes after it was widely known that four planes had been hijacked.

-The names of the alleged hijackers, all ostensibly Muslims, were released to the public only hours after the attacks, despite Mueller saying we had no knowledge this would happen. This is an impossible twist of logic. If he didn't know of a plan to strike buildings with planes, how would he know the names of the hijackers? Various artifacts were discovered in strategic places to try to confirm the government's story, but these have all been dismissed as suspicious planting of evidence. Since that time several names on that list have turned up alive and well, living in Arab countries. Yet no attempt has ever been made to update the list. And why were none of these names on the airlines' passenger lists?

-The hole in the Pentagon was not made by a jumbo jet. Damage to the building was simply not consistent with the size of the hole nor the absence of debris. At the supposed point of impact, a whole bank of windows remained unbroken and there were no marks on the lawn. No airplane debris (except what was planted on the lawn) nor remains of passengers were ever found.

-Radio communications from firefighters on the upper floors of the Trade Center towers clearly indicate that fires were under control and the structure was in no danger of collapsing.

and to top things off, an image released by the goverment...http://www.memlo.net/wtchoax/
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #49
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post

Fuck.
OR was he...

lol.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #50
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:

Fuck.
Thank you for your all mighty wisdom.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #51
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Conspiracy theoriests can only exist in the US of A, other wise, they'd all be arrested and prisoned in all the other countries that have remotely any world power.

Let's think about that for a second.

Yeap.

All they have in common is that they all did too much acid and are now paranoid, and have nowhere else to go but sit behind their computers all day and typing up "that knock was not a knock" on all the forums on the interweb.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #52
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Thank you for your all mighty wisdom.
STFU, as if any of your retarded posts have any substance to them.
Go cut your hair, emo boy.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #53
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
I have like an inch of hair...

You want substance? Try a Quiznos.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:29 AM   #54
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yumm quiznos
Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #55
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Im sorry. But half of the posts in this thread are just fucked up. Alot of people died on that day, and alot of soldiers and other people have died because of what happened on that day. 9/11 is something I dont really joke about.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #56
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
STFU, as if any of your retarded posts have any substance to them.
Go cut your hair, emo boy.

get the fuckin sand outta your vagina

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 11-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #57
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 PM   #58
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face...
Old 11-06-2008, 12:04 PM   #59
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face...
Or was it BUSH that shot Marvin in the face?....
Old 11-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #60
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Have you people not seen any of the documentaries where they interviewed all the top engineers that have built some of the world's most recognized high rise buildings, and they all provided information on why/how the towers fell?

we talk about this in my fire tech class. the impact of the plan hitting the building and support beams basically knocking off any fire protective coating to protect them from fire. at 1000 degrees steel starts to elongate. at about 1300 degrees steel loses 50% of its carrying load. the more you learn about building construction the more it make sense on how/why the buildings collapsed.
Closed Thread