Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #31
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i just want to see the basketball game
thats all
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #32
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
NO WAY BMXing like bicycle stunts or is that exhibition like stupid trampeleening (SP?), which I hope will never become a real olympic sport.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #33
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
they should have taken out BMX and replace it with MMA.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #34
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
with CP on point and prince as sf usa got this!

i would choose over prince over any bigman.

this is a good team.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #35
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i feel bad for the runners. i went to china last summer in early august and the heat and humidity was umbareable you would literalyy walk out side for 10 15min and be drenched in sweat also the air quality thier is not very good. one cool thing though the staiums are really cool looking.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #36
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
whats really bad for the runners is the pollution. The people in charge of all the stuff going on over there released a statement saying that the pollution would not affect the runners for up to an hour.

I found that hilarious considering i train as a sprinter, and you WARM UP for at least a good hour before the race even starts.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #37
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
Thats the price you pay to be an olympian.. Chinese Black Lung.
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #38
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
whats really bad for the runners is the pollution....
true that. i think the chinese government is made a law not to drive cars until the olympics is over. government cars can be on the road every other day or some weird rule like that.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #39
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The Olympics are 2 weeks away.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:09 AM   #40
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
it's finally here~! olympics baby! took them like 3 hours just to get thru all the countries. let's get this party started.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #41
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #42
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
too bad Allison Stokke isnt in this year's olympics

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #43
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Damn she can use my pole anytime she sees fit!!lolz
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #44
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i start choking and coughing when i just watch it on tv.
im sure a pole vaulter will get stuck in mid-air due to the thick dirty air.

only thing ill be keeping an eye on is basketball.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #45
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
allison stokke

Old 08-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #46
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
LOL at NBC announcers on right now. I thought they where going to be politically netural and all that PC shit with their announcing, but they're poking fun of Hugo chavez and shit like that. lol.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #47
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I have ALWAYS been obsessed with the Olympics. The opening ceremony was awsome (watching on a 61'' HDTV)...

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.

Last edited by Rick-95ZE; 08-08-2008 at 11:03 PM..
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #48
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
yeah the Birds nest was pretty cool. Man maybe im fucked up or something but i wanted that guy to fall or burst into flames while while lighting the fire...
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 PM   #49
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_nightkid View Post
yeah the birds nest was pretty cool. Man maybe im fucked up or something but i wanted that guy to fall or burst into flames while while lighting the fire...

lol!! FLAME ON!!

When he first got to the top and disconnected something that made him shift at an angle, for a split second I thought one of the lines broke

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #50
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
China has some hot chicks

womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #51
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
GO CHINA! we will own
Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #52
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I loved the opening ceremony. Lots of creative stuff; especially the lighting of the torch and the calligraphy thing.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #53
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Opening ceremony looked great in HD.

I probably won't be watching much of the actual events though.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:01 AM   #54
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
It will be very interesting to see BMX in the Olympics. haha.

I was amazed with the opening ceremony with all those people under those blocks, making waves and other really crazy patterns. I thought it was all done by computer or robots. I laughed my ass off when all those asian people popped out from under there. It kinda reminded me of diglet (the freakin Pokemon) lmao.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #55
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I was amazed with the opening ceremony with all those people under those blocks, making waves and other really crazy patterns. I thought it was all done by computer or robots. I laughed my ass off when all those asian people popped out from under there. It kinda reminded me of diglet (the freakin Pokemon) lmao.

hahaha i was crackin up too! When they popped out and started waving at everyone i was like "WTF?!?! HAHAHAHAHA"

And as far as the whole medal race is concerned, im not trying to hate, but when a country accounts for a FIFTH of the WORLDS population and you have a team thats bigger than ours, you damn well better win the most medals. I dont get why they're making such a big deal about it. China sent litteraly hundreds more athletes this year than the 04 games. Why would them winning the medal race be such a potentially huge upset?
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #56
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
thats a trip i didnt know some countries have like 1 athlete and the US has like 647 .. crazieee
Old 08-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #57
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
And as far as the whole medal race is concerned, im not trying to hate, but when a country accounts for a FIFTH of the WORLDS population and you have a team thats bigger than ours, you damn well better win the most medals. I dont get why they're making such a big deal about it. China sent litteraly hundreds more athletes this year than the 04 games. Why would them winning the medal race be such a potentially huge upset?
Because hosting the Olympic games means your country automatically qualifies for every event.

Being in an event doesn't necessarily mean a good chance a gold.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #58
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Olympics 2008: US coach's relative murdered in Beijing

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #59
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i dont like china.

they wont even let Taiwan use "taiwan" or even "republic of china"

only "chinese (taipei)"

...assholes.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #60
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is why we shouldn't have had the Olympics in China

A Chinese man attacked two American tourists yesterday, killing one of them, before committing suicide. The attack took place on the second level of the Drum Tower. The attacker jumped from the tower afterwards, killing himself.
The Americans were family members of a coach for the United States Olympic Men’s Indoor Volleyball Team.