Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #31
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you're alright

i voted
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #32
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
we should have a contest like this here for zilvia members. lol
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #33
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
its not all its cracked up to be man.. trust me..as long as you have thick skin you'll do ok. I put my vote in. good luck.

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #34
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Voted.

Haha. GL man. I'll vote tomorrow if I don't forget.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #35
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
voted good luck
Old 05-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #36
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
hottest guy on zilvia?

moar like skinniest dork with least amount of acne

voted anyways cuz you know i luv you
Old 05-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #37
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
87 votes now...just dont forget about the us when your gone
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #38
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I would have voted, but you couldn't spell hottest.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:34 PM   #39
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
LOL...........

I didnt even notice till now.

-_-

Im soo tired I drove over 600 miles in the past 2 days.....
Old 05-04-2008, 09:42 PM   #40
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
i voted for you, now i feel like a homo =(
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #41
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
I will vote for you everday!

My Flaming Gayness will not be stopped!

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #42
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I voted, just helpin' out, cause you had the balls to post this and pursue it, bravo man!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:19 PM   #43
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
hottest guy on zilvia?! u musta posted the wrong link man
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #44
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
voted to help a fellow member hahaha
Clearalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #45
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
LOL voted

will try to remember tomorrow
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #46
BOOSTLOVER
Zilvia Member

BOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to all
99 votes now and page 19.
BOOSTLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #47
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Haha your last pic there reminds me of Zoolander.

I voted
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:57 PM   #48
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Cant Stop, Wont stop....

Thanks so far guys!

Keep up comingggggggggggggggg Everyday Everyday I be hustl'n hustl'n
Old 05-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #49
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Damn, I was about to post a pic of myself after reading the thread title. lol

I voted for you man. Good luck. You're at 106 on page like 25 or something..
Old 05-05-2008, 12:02 AM   #50
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1337
107!
what do you get if you win?
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #51
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
107!
what do you get if you win?
A contract with a modeling company,

http://www.fordmodels.com/main.cfm

and to be on the Cover of the Vman Magazine,

Id so say random shit in my Bio on that magazine if I made it.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #52
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
A contract with a modeling company,

http://www.fordmodels.com/main.cfm

and to be on the Cover of the Vman Magazine,

Id so say random shit in my Bio on that magazine if I made it.
Dang, that is a pretty sweet deal.

I'll try to make sure and vote again tomorrow....
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #53
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
man, if you rocked a zilvia shirt im sure you could get more votes man.

you have to somehow get on the front page of zilvia

with that being said i gave you 1 extra vote.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:06 AM   #54
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
until they investigate that all the ip addresses that voted for you are registered to guys, than they will further investigate the probable cause that you attract homosexual activity.. haha kidding.. but what if? lol
Old 05-05-2008, 06:51 AM   #55
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
voted! an a funnny thing just happend my wrist just broke:ghey:
121 votes now.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:00 AM   #56
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
wow this is like soo gay

totally lol
Old 05-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #57
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
alright where is he today? im at work and dont feel like digging through all that sausage.

::edit::

found him. and voted. lol best pose out of everyone by far. you're pretty much the only dude who doesn't look ghey as all hell.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #58
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
you sir are lame, but as a friend i voted for you.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #59
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

hahahaha,

Hey joey!

I think im at page 17 of 117 now!

The first 10 pages are were the real work is, it looks like some dude like spams IIRC with his face to get votes, he only have webcam pictures, it weak.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:29 AM   #60
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
dont know you but whatev....+1 for you!
xxbadnewzxx is offline   Reply With Quote