Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
limited240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
limited240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
ill be there the save me some tacos.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #32
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol for sure
Old 08-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #33
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

wings_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for good food and even better cars, get the word out lets get all the nissan and 240 guys out. Lets make this a big 240, nissan only meet lol
Old 08-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #34
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
yea should be fun.... PEOPLE NEED TO LET ME KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE OR NOT DAMNIT
Old 08-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #35
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

bump to the top!
comming up soon!
every one come!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:55 AM   #36
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

just curious... is anyone heading to the ZOMG thingy today? if so lemme know like asap... we are leaving at 6am... so if u read this after 6 then dont bother texting/calling me

Old 08-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #37
The Gray Ghost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gray Ghost has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Zomgwtfbbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfil View Post
its not really the need of one thing or another... its just like common issues that might come up and stuff ya know.. like buying a new tranny.. rear main seal being replaced and yada yada... but yea... so is anyone actually gonna show up? so far only one person has said anything, that he isnt coming
Hey it was good to meet you and Wings at the BBQ. When you get your stuff going up there maybe we can roll up for a visit. Hope you had a safe trip home. From the Wed night 818 meet

Old 08-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #38
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

oh no doubt... it was cool actually seeing a turn out of that many 240's from just a website... normally from past experience ive noticed web gatherings usually fail lol... but this impressed me... so hopefully we can get about half as many people this tuesday... wish me luck though haha
Old 08-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #39
st280
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
st280 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to st280
Work til 11 on Tuesday... Shit sucks
Old 08-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #40
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

its all good man... but if u know any other 240 owners then come on down
Old 08-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #41
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Its tomorrow!!!! People GO
Old 08-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #42
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

remember tomorrow is the night... im talked to Justin at Havoc and he said he is gonna try and go as well... so hopefully the last 2 weeks werent a waste of my time and people actually show up
Old 08-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #43
xKennie
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
xKennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xKennie
i would so be there.

if i didnt have to train new associates tomorrow -_-
Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #44
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

well tell them they suck and find a new line of work and et your ass down there to support the first monthly bakersfield meet
Old 08-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #45
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

2 hours left and im heading down there.... better see a buncha nissans or im hunting u all down
Old 08-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #46
hegamiz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol how many people are you expecting? I'm curious to see the turn out... should be there around 8 also.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #47
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

well honestly... to have 10 people show up would be awesome (10 different cars)... but all i keep seeing on this thread is people letting me know they arent gonna be able to come.. so who knows.. but im gonna be down there around 7ish... so just come whenever u want, i dont know if we will be inside or outside when u get there, but im pretty sure he will have us al sit in one area as a nissan designated area ya know
Old 08-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #48
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
2 tacos and a bud light for 3 bucks?! damn. i wish we got love like that.
dang thats cheap like a kids meal
**CoUpe LOve** #3
Old 08-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #49
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

LOL.... anyways we leaving now to head down there... so whoever else shows up thats awesome... i hope a lot of people show up
Old 08-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #50
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

WOOOW.... tonight was awesome... we had over 30 cars turn out about 25 of them being nissans, had an ae86 and some other random tuners... but it was amazing, daniel from vlspeed showed up with his rb26 s13.... here are the few pics i was able to get while there was still light out... anyways hope u guys enjoyed tonight

Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #51
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

^^^wow first off it was my ex's honda, and the ONLY reason it was there is my car has been in the shop for the past 3 weeks! so please get your fax straight, and well chill...
Old 08-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #52
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I heard a couple different stories from fil because he said he was gonna bring HIS 240 which later turned out to be someone elses. He was speaking as if he had one the whole time.

Wings - is yours the red one? Is it gonna be done? Not sure whats what the real deal is or whos car is whos. why didnt fil bring the Q45?

Krazyfil u gonna sell the diff out of the q45? or is that all you have?

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 08-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #53
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cIutchkick View Post
u were the one givin' me shit about posting a tuner meet and not just a 240 meet... and u brought a honda. so stick to your story sparky
dude step off and yes 240s and nissans where the people that we wanted to come so yes, not every one and there mom, and if u want a meet with every one start your own shit! so yeah my car was and is in the shop, so step off and chill u just want to talk shit so please take it some where else.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #54
limited240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfil View Post
2 hours left and im heading down there.... better see a buncha nissans or im hunting u all down
hey i dint had a change to check you car. witch one was it i saw alot of 240 there. is any off the above pics your ride, they are nice. i brought 5 friends with 240s but we didn't got there till like 8.

Last edited by limited240; 08-20-2009 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: add pics
Old 08-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #55
wings_s13
Zilvia Junkie

thanks for bring friends man^^^ saw your car but u all got there late nice seen ya out, will be more to come lol
we had a great turn out!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #56
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

wow hahaha.... i dont log on for 2 days and all of a sudden everyone is floyd mayweather talking shit... no once did i ever claim the wings' 240 was mine except when trying to sell it cuz i pu s better layout of the car up and u cant sell things for other people... and i like i said tuesday night the q45 got impounded... and far as the other guy... I DIDNT DRIVE A HONDA... I was passenger in the damn car... and who gives a shit what i brought... i could have brought a fucking pinto if i wanted to... I was the one that got al this shit set up in the first place so off my nuts "sparky" the fact of the matter is, that lots of people showed up and thats all that mattered.. hell even the douche from D12 showed up haha... but whatever...

but anyways drew if i get the q45 back i plan on selling the car actually, im gonna sav up and get an Audi... gotta start looking into the whole being a dad thing a lil harder, and being a kid with race cars is exactly my cup of tea anymore... but IF im able to get it back ill let u know whats going on with the rear diff
Old 08-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #57
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Trust me tho you might have posted it up on Zilvia and talked to a clouple people but others did the work of getting most of the "240s" to come to come as well so keep in mind it was a joint effort.

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 08-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #58
limited240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Trust me tho you might have posted it up on Zilvia and talked to a clouple people but others did the work of getting most of the "240s" to come to come as well so keep in mind it was a joint effort.
true that. . . but i should have gotten there earlier and take better pics. o well leave it for next time...

next time we should ALL organize this allot better.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #59
KOUKI_BOY

KOUKI_BOY is on a distinguished road
Settle down everybody its my fault im the owner of Camino Real Restaurante my names Alejandro, we could have organized this meet a little better but next ill make sure we all meet up earlier so we could get pics of all the cars, its was an awesome turn out! i saw alot of new people and hopefully we can continue to grow. I counted 18 240sx, that is awesome thank you all for coming out and supporting the nissan community. My cars were the ones listed above blue s13,white silvia, black kouki, and my bros zenki next month ill bring out the vert for sure guys. Thanks to ALL THE ZILVIA PEEPS! HERES SOME OTHER PICS

Last edited by KOUKI_BOY; 08-20-2009 at 09:07 PM..
Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #60
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Grey hatch, sil front, black mesh wheels, FMIC , full kit,

spotted at the edwards theatre in Bakersfield CA , looks like you were at the ATM.
Closed Thread