Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 AM   #31
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
5 things I dislike

Lady Gaga
Lil Wayne
Soldier Boy
Kanye West
Bear traps never did like bear traps.

Last edited by josephin510; 11-30-2010 at 03:08 AM..
josephin510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #32
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Here is how it works in my eyes.

When you are young
You will listen to a lot of idiots, but not care that they are full of shit, and not care that they are horrible people......
And you will defend them.

Wether its punk rockers defending GG Allin, or People defending Kayne West.
Its the same in every generation, and we all do it, we defend the idiots that are leading us as very excited and youthful beings.

As you get older, you expect more out of men and out of society and are not as easily taken in by the shiny objects.

So when you have someone as belligerently self hypocritical and idiotic as Kayne, you cant listen to it.

Question why you like art??
I like the emotions it makes me feel, the things it makes me ponder, and the ideas that spring into my head.
So when art is 110% full of shit like Kayne,..... Its a joke and does nothing. It's like the band Poison trying to be taken serious as a punk band.
Its like if that Vietnam picture of the kids running down the street with the napalm was a staged photo.
It looses everything it was about, and is just an image, its just a fasaud.

Thats why I cant listen to Kayne.
The man is the biggest hypocrite, a completely rude and disrespectful narcissistic asshole and a joke.
If an idiot speaks for you, fine, but I dont think others in your generation want him to be considered the voice.

Maybe you guys dont knwo that he took back all apologies to taylor swift and defended his actions this week.

And that "film".
Its the worse piece of shit I have seen in a long time. I couldnt even watch the whole thing. If you want to jack Kayne's ego off with a ridiculous film, go for it.
But from someone who actually shoots movies, its fucking crap and a laughing stock.
Its to the point of just being a pathetic waste of money.
Chicago is very poor, and has lots of problems.
Maybe instead of trying to make himself a movie star,(since no one else want to), he could of just helped out the city he pretends to love.
Castro, you rock. I very much agree. Can't listen to someone's music if I don't respect the artist. And I seriously do not respect Kanye at all anymore.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #33
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Kanye West: A voice of a generation.

The stupidest, laziest, most obese generation yet.

I also hear little wayne is pretty awesome.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:53 AM   #34
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Runaway is like "Yeah, I'm a douchebag, asshole, dirtbag and jerkoff. SO WHAT?"
Then there's all these retarded girls out there trying to flip the meaning of "bitch" into something diva-ish, struting around proudly agreeing they are bitches.

Then there's those clowns on those reality TV shows like Idol that cant deal with constructive criticism cause they grew up playing little league believing there's no losers, but everyone's a winner. Or their parents raised them to believe that they are immaculate. Once they set foot in the real world and are forced to realize no one in this planet is perfect, they get offended and start throwing a hissy fit because someone said "NO" to them for the first time in their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
And to all the haters: Yeezy really is the voice of this generation
Yeah, he truely is the voice of this young generation that looks up to the Kardashians (spell check that name), lady gaga, the beaver kid, those three brothers from that boy band and all those teenie bopper twilight fans.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:57 AM   #35
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
All I think of is Kanye thinks "all of y’all can suck my balls through my draws". How can you hate a celeb or artist or anyone on TV. How could you care so much, about someone you dont know. It's alot of people in entertainment, I don't care for, I just don't watch,listen or support what they do. I personally can't hate them........... I'm not defending the man, if you don't like him fine. Just not understanding how people care about celebs.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #36
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Kanye West: A voice of a generation.

The stupidest, laziest, most obese generation yet.

I also hear little wayne is pretty awesome.
LOLOL

college dropout was dope, thats about it.

didn't kanye call himself god's gift to the world? thats almost as ignant as lebron james.

stupid kids with their "yeezy's" and "weezys"(lil wayne), worst rappers ever. in one of lil wayne's verses he rapped "be good or be good at it" WTFOMGBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:46 AM   #37
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
His new album is literally un-fucking-believable.

By far the best album I've bought in years, probably since stankonia.

pusha t & Rick Ross cameos destroy it.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #38
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
All this talk about his new album I think I might have to go get it! Don't hate on k weezy....lol jk
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #39
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
i cant listen to someone i have absolutly no respect for in any manner.
He is so low on my opinion list, i could care less what he does and how good it is.
+1
Piece of shit
Old 11-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #40
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID S4TEEN View Post
+1
Piece of shit
+2! Kanye is horrible. I would much rather listen to hip hop with a meaning and some intellegence and also facts (jedi mind tricks/immortal technique/snowgoons/etc..)
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #41
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
It looses everything it was about, and is just an image, its just a fasaud.
No comment on the content of your post, but this really had me scratching my head for a bit. I think the word you are looking for is facade (well, technically façade, but who is going to worry about goofy characters?)
Old 11-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #42
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^ Castro can't spell. This is common knowledge. Lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #43
NewYorksBestS30

NewYorksBestS30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kayne has sick beats, but lyrically I think J Cole is starting to catch up....
NewYorksBestS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #44
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I went and bought Kid Cudi's album instead.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #45
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
kanye is a piece of shit. he hides through music making skills to cover up his racists act and brainwash people through his music.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #46
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
oh the rage that kanye induces.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #47
Wongger
Zilvia Member

Wongger is an unknown quantity at this point
How is Kanye Racist?

He wasn't racist toward Taylor Swift, its not like he said your song sucks because your white and Beyonce is better because she is black.
Wongger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #48
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Why would you hate Kanye West? I know he's kinda annoying, but he's also entertaining and probably one of the ONLY good things about rap music today. Everything else completely sucks for the most part, and that's not just talking about rap music...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #49
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
kanye is a piece of shit. he hides through music making skills to cover up his racists act and brainwash people through his music.
I should have read through the thread before I posted my last post. this is just too much...

"Racist" and "brainwashing" huh?

Look out for those black helicopters on silent mode, and I bet Kanye's an Illuminati member as well???
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #50
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
+2! Kanye is horrible. I would much rather listen to hip hop with a meaning and some intellegence and also facts (jedi mind tricks/immortal technique/snowgoons/etc..)
J dilla,madlib,one be lo, outkast,lupe fiasco.....
Old 11-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #51
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
his new album is great. thinks outside the box compared to most rappers nowadays.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:55 PM   #52
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongger View Post
How is Kanye Racist?

He wasn't racist toward Taylor Swift, its not like he said your song sucks because your white and Beyonce is better because she is black.
Precisely what I want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Why would you hate Kanye West? I know he's kinda annoying, but he's also entertaining and probably one of the ONLY good things about rap music today. Everything else completely sucks for the most part, and that's not just talking about rap music...
Ditto. Even the greatest MC's have become monotonous to me. Do something interesting, bastards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
oh the rage that kanye induces.
Fo real! Second only to Obama... lol
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:16 PM   #53
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Kanye West keeps up with the underground 'hipster'/alternative trends, and he is able to repackage and sell them right as they are just starting to gain popularity with the mainstream. Nothing against him though, I would do it too if I could. I do not really listen to him by my own choice, but if one his songs comes on the radio, it is usually a nice break from the rest of the annoying radio music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongger View Post
How is Kanye Racist?
All the servants in the dinner scene are white. He also talks about how his race is the chosen one. Etc...
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #54
40daws
Zilvia Member

40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
All I think of is Kanye thinks "all of y’all can suck my balls through my draws". How can you hate a celeb or artist or anyone on TV. How could you care so much, about someone you dont know. It's alot of people in entertainment, I don't care for, I just don't watch,listen or support what they do. I personally can't hate them........... I'm not defending the man, if you don't like him fine. Just not understanding how people care about celebs.
Exactly. Its like caring how gay Tom Cruise is and his religious views. I don't give a fuck. Act your ass off in Mission Impossible 4 and we are good.
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:48 PM   #55
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
All the servants in the dinner scene are white.

Ahhh I just noticed that, yeah............. he gotta be a racist now. Lets look at how many other video's,TV Show, and programs they don't have certain races in them period. In one of the more creative video's of the decade and you notice all the servers are white!?
Old 11-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #56
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
In one of the more creative video's of the decade and you notice all the servers are white!?
Yes, none of the people sitting at the table were white, so the contrast stood out to me. My apologies.

To be clear, I am not calling him racist. Personally, I can care less whether he is or not. And never have I said I did not enjoy the video. I am but pointing out that there are plenty things he does and says that may be interpreted as racist by many, for the person who asked how someone could think that.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:04 PM   #57
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Kanye is an asshat, and he isn't a particularly good lyricist, but he's an incredible musician/producer on the whole.

Lots of talented people are dicks. Who cares?

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #58
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Creative? That video was the most random dog shit i ever seen, and he is a racist fuck. He didnt want his mother going to a white doctor, chosen race, etc. How is that not racist?
Old 11-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #59
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what a guy does outside his music shouldnt judge his music.. Micheal jackson has alot of hatred towards him, but he made a few songs that could be considered some of the best ever.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #60
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
. I think the word you are looking for is facade (well, technically façade, but who is going to worry about goofy characters?)
yeah, i spelled it right at first, but it wouldnt show up in spell check cause the character and its orgin, so I went phonic on it, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^ Castro can't spell. This is common knowledge. Lol
this is true as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Kanye West keeps up with the underground 'hipster'/alternative trends, and he is able to repackage and sell them right as they are just starting to gain popularity with the mainstream.
Kayne doesnt sell shit to hipsters. He has nothing to do with them, and is actually totally oposite of that culture besides the doucheness, lol.

Kayne is safe rap for white college kids from the suburbs. kinda like jarassic 5 was. (and sadly del )

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
Lots of talented people are dicks. Who cares?
Its not being a dick.
Its his douchbagness and being a complete asshole and idiot.
Its also rare i will watch a movie that has anyone from scientology involved.
just me sticking to morals and beliefs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
Creative? That video was the most random dog shit i ever seen,
yup

in the end, if it gets you going and you can get past him as a person and be ok with listening to it, then cool.
I still love The Who despite Peter Townhend getting busted for child porn.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote